GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Brawl Tournament Live in Goals List

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Seems like you know a thing or two about wasting gold
    Tell us all what rank you got in red light again?

What rank were you guys hoping to get?

hahahahaha

Post Count
    Teehee, someone's mad. My stats are well above 50k more than yours, and I actually did hit you repeatedly the second war.

I didn't hit you repeatedly in this war:

because we were in 15th place at the time. I censor my attack stat not to hide it from you (doesn't matter to me if you know my attack, because you can't raise your defense enough to stop me anyway) but to hide it from others, as if someone would like to find out my stats in a syndicate war, they should have to pay to see them. And on that note, thanks for the free wins, Grimmy, I appreciated it.

Edit: I also think it's funny when you talk about weak targets on our team, consider the Grim Reapers haven't put up more than 5k points on DFA. I'm sure we have weak targets, but not weak enough for you to hit at least, LOL.

Here is Grimmy's squad laying the smack down on DFA:

Last edited by BigMoney; 06-29-2013 at 01:31 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    During the last war your defense was 275k which at that time was only 50k higher than mine. I like how you provided screenshots of the Chinatown war but conveniently left out the battle for redi light.

DFA can't really say much about that one can they?

But wait for it, what I really like it best is how you guys failed to secure your 25th spot this war and then proceeded to moan about it to Gree

Banned
    Post Count
    Can we feel the love between those 2 guys ! Mmm so refreshing !

Post Count
    Hmm, not really
    Johndoe - 573 295 377
    LVL 146 - 1XXX XXX attack / 1XXX XXX defense
    Wrr - 464 404 532
    LVL - 57 - 9XX XXX attack / 9XX XXX defense

^^ before stat inflation, I think it's plus 2mil now...

45th ranked team. All bonuses maxed. No contributions needed. Interested? Can you score 50k ip points plus you have good stats? Then get in touch.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastas View Post
    During the last war your defense was 275k which at that time was only 50k higher than mine. I like how you provided screenshots of the Chinatown war but conveniently left out the battle for redi light.
    In sports, we have an expression for this. It's called, "SCOOOOOREBOOOARRRDDDDDD."

Last edited by BigMoney; 06-29-2013 at 01:54 AM.

Post Count
    Guys, I wanna complete goal 5 and get the executive coup, but I'm close to levelling to lv51 (which makes it impossible to complete t2 boss next week).

I still have 1892 xp to level, and I've just completed goal 2.
    Is it possible for me not to level up? Are there any tricks to reduce xp gain?

thx

Banned
    Post Count
    In sports, we have an expression for this. It's called, "SCOOOOOREBOOOARRRDDDDDD."

lol, nice photoshop, I don't remember our two leaders having the exact same face?

Keep pushing mate, one of these days DFA might see the top 25 again

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldocyh View Post
    Guys, I wanna complete goal 5 and get the executive coup, but I'm close to levelling to lv51 (which makes it impossible to complete t2 boss next week).

thx
    No its not possible, basically you have to choose what you want more, the boss event or the prizes from the street brawl.

Lurker
    Post Count

Obnoxious mix up

There's a difference between the natural stat inflation over time and reusing a special item from just a few months ago. It's one thing that 200-stat items used to cost a lot 2 years ago, and another thing entirely that I have, say, 3 Classic Roadsters, 2 Executive Coupes, 2 Shrapnel Shells, 2 M-99 Snipers... each of which cost over a vault of gold in Collect-10s/20s. Pretty soon I'll likely have 2 Hitman's Rides, 2 Hitman's Shotguns, 2 M-32 Thumpers (Ugh!) 2 Elite Prototype Rifles... and so on. These are also items that cost quite a bit of gold, all being reused in a matter of months. If you were to tell me my 2k stat item would be useless in 2 years, okay, probably to be expected. To tell me my modifier is going to be useless in a month? These situations aren't even comparable.
    Feeling like your swindled is only obnoxious when its not true. The truth is in plain black and white. To have poured hundreds of dollars into a battle to achieve high rank so that we are awarded items with 4 digit stats gives a great sense of pride and accomplishment. To turn around and be awarded these street brawl items for just 10 to 75 fights is a slap in the face of "obnoxious". Its very amusing to witness the amount of banter and self proclaimed intelligence or fame on this forum. I suppose it is what makes certain people here feel their special,awwww. And for anyone to think beginning awards are a mix up they obviously have no clue about marketing. The news of this "mix up" will spread like wild fire and will get gold out of even free players. It is obnoxious to use awards like common dirty street narcotics. Starting with large amounts and for free. Get em hooked then make them chase the next fix with gold. Would anyone purchase this game with a thousand dollar price tag on it? Of course not. But niether does any addict in one transaction. Ill bet my 13th account this street brawl mix up all stemmed from an intoxicated group of gree interns. This forum lives quotes ive noticed. Men are strong and bold and without fear, its easy to be when hiding in a game, office or computer.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldocyh View Post

thx
    Nope. IMO, the modifier is worth more to me than the stats you'd get from a boss event. What kind of stats do you get from a boss event, ~7k/7k-ish? I would easily trade those stats for a 30% off building upgrades modifier. Stats like that come easy, modifiers do not.

Post Count
    lol, nice photoshop, I don't remember our two leaders having the exact same face?

Keep pushing mate, one of these days DFA might see the top 25 again
    Why would I photoshop our leader's face over yours? It's an Android glitch, moron, there's no need to photoshop anything. That doesn't even make logical sense why I would do that if I were to photoshop your team's pathetic score.

Banned
    Post Count
    Why would I photoshop our leader's face over yours? It's an Android glitch, moron, there's no need to photoshop anything. That doesn't even make logical sense why I would do that if I were to photoshop your team's pathetic score.
    Sure its a glitch mate. Keep telling yourself that. After our team went to town on your level 212 corruptor who only had 180k defence we only came up with 1000 in points?

I look forward to giving that guy more losses next war

Post Count
    Sure its a glitch mate. Keep telling yourself that. After our team went to town on your level 212 corruptor who only had 180k defence we only came up with 1000 in points?

Post the screenshot then. I didn't save any screenshot against the Grim Reapers from RLD because it was such an insignificant event to smash your syndicate by then, but I am 100% sure your syndicate lost. Please provide proof otherwise. We only participated in every other battle and I'm still positive you guys lost. How quickly can you photoshop a picture Grimy? Get to it!

Post Count

It's a pretty well known glitch Grimmy.

Mafia Code: 464-035-132 | 733-518-011