Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

join us

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Broken View Post
    Our guild is dying and we are literally fighting this war on our own. We need a new guild.
    I'm level 87. Main 3 are maxed cultist war gear+ (2366/2095) / new epic lvl 40 primordial hide (1864/1942) but working on leveling / and kodiak lvl 48 (1728/1518). Friend is lvl 62 but has 2 epics. Main armor currently (2029/2146).

I finished #24 in last pvp. Saving up gems for a couple weeks now to make another run.

Please let me know if you have a place for us. I'm leaving my guild in a couple hrs when war is over so I can collect my rewards i earned for myself... Lol
    We are a new guild building up we have 9 active player and almost made t 500 3 players over 100 and opportunites available for advancement contact ibgeorge on line

join forest monsters we are level 75 part of the 3d alliance boosts

Join forest monsters we are a level 75 guild and our bonuses are high we are in 3d alliance our alliance always runs top 10 or 25

Hey

So I sent a friend request on link to ibgeorge. Add me and we will talk later. About to watch hobbit

Forest monsters...

Are you on line?
    Last edited by Sanity Broken; 12-21-2014 at 04:57 PM.

Super Baaaddd is recruiting on android. Lvl 27 with 9 actives ( had to kick non actives after war ). Have 5% element bonuses and looking for more active players. Contact me on line @ ibgeorge if interested.
    Donations are accepted also

Join Cali Blaze (new guild)

Hey. Been playing this game for a while and finally was able to start my own guild. Looking for people to come join.

I'm a lvl 116
    From LA, CA
    Code: XBV-PQN-MBM

New Guild
    Cali Blaze
    Lvl 1
    Earth element

I'm an active player looking for others who are.

I'm cool and friendly guys come join me

Join our guild Infernal Knights45 We are a guild with only 5 active members atm, we have 1 level of all element bonus's 2 of spirirt we regularly place top 1000+ in wars and raids.

My self and our guild sentinel place top 200-25 in the arena events last event i was 45 and he was 145 and thats just 2 of us. We are very cool and chill people we are always recruiting and striving to advance our guild. We are currently level 21 guild wise. Check us out Infernal Knights45!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kok Bo Wen View Post
    I'm a level 140+ active member with 12 epics and 1 epic plus. I have Odins Call, Cryptic Wargear , Druidic Platemail, Triskelion Wargear , Chaos Vanguard, Arcane Mantle, Gold Chromatic Mantle, Crystal Finmail, Dragonborn Aegis, Undead Robes, Ronan Starrobes, Ravage Shieldplate and Odins Call+. Odin's Call, Cryptid Wargear, Triskelion Wargear, Druidic Platemail, Ravage Shieldplate, Undead Robes and Dragonborn Aegis are maxed.I am a free to play player. Contact me on line if any guild are available
    Line id: viperbreath30
    feel free to join Infernal Knights45 bud wed love to have ya

Super Baaaddd is recruiting on android. Looking for more daily active players. Level doesn't matter as long as you help to level the guild by completing the challenges that you can. Guild is level 32 with 6% element bonuses and 10 active players. Message me on line @ ibgeorge and I'll get to you asap

BNF Ios Guild is recruiting new members

Guild Level 28

Fire at 5 percent

Earth at 5 percent

Air at 5 percent

Water at 6 percent

Spirit at 6 percent

Only requirement is being active and participation in guild war.

BNF Guild is recruting

Guild Level 28

Fire at 5 percent

Earth at 5 percent

Air at 5 percent

Water at 6 percent

Spirit at 6 percent

Only requirement is being active and participation in guild war.

Lords of Nurgle recruiting.

Lords of Nurgle
    Level 55 guild
    7% bonus to all elements.
    F2P ~ 1500 best raid finish.
    Looking for new active members.
    Must be willing to use LINE chat program.
    Advancement based on participation.
    Contact Ladyshan on LINE for invite/information.
    Officer of Lords of Nurgle (Android)
    Line ID LadyShan http://line.me/en/

Guild available for you

Greetings.

I run a small Android guild with plenty of openings for you. The guild is "ExtraLifeWasHere":

-- level 35
    -- Five active members
    -- 7% and 8% bonuses

I'm particularly looking for people who are active participants in the http://www.extra-life.org annual gameathon; I'm trying to establish an ingame EL presence.

Check out our guidelines at http://extralifepv.org, PM me here, or send a guild request ingame.

George R. a/k/a UpLinked

smited Gods

Android guild: Smited Gods

Guild level: 20

Guild sentinel: 21 epics and very strong

guild bonus: 5% all but spirit thats 6%

Anyone can joing must have line no gems required to join a fun guild for active players and very helpful people in the guild.

To join message Jushy420 on line and I will open up a spot for you.

Searching for guild

I search a good and activ guild
    I'm lvl 92 atm and make arround 1 lvl a day
    My strongest knight is at 2600/2250 the rest arround or above 1700/1700
    i'm daily online and use line messanger

My english isn't that good (nativ german) but i can communicate

If you're interestet send me a message on line (Name: Risk4Fun)