Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

Frozen Fyre searching to Fuse

Frozen Fyre is a relatively small, relatively strong but VERY social and loyal Guild.
    most of us are interconnected (brothers, spouses, RL Friends etc)
    The Guild is level 40
    23 levels of elemental bonuses purchased
    Room for 3 High Commanders and 16 Commanders
    we use Line to communicate, about the game as well as normal socializing
    We have no rules relating to contributing Gold or spending gems - all we ask is that players partake in the game and Guild activities and do their best.

we are now looking for like-minded "small" guild(s) to fuse with Frozen Fyre to forge an even stronger Frozen Fyre - so if you are thinking this interests you and/or your Guild, please write me so we can join forces

Best Regards

Purple Dragon, Sentinel of Frozen Fyre
    Line ID: pdisawesome

Join lac

Join lac we need active members

Cool Join lac

JOIN LAC WE NEED ACTIVE MEMBERS SO WE CAN GO TOP 10/25 SOON!!! CONTRIBUTE A LOT!!! PM ME ON LINE AT knd2622 PLEASE HELP LEVEL UP ARE BONUSES AND LEVEL UP THE GUILD!!! WE ARE A LEVEL 22 GUILD WITH LEVEL 5 AND 6 BONUSES!!!

Kings of Lords

Kings of Lords is a lvl 23 guild looking for active members. We have no contribution or gem and we requirements but ask all members s to participate in raids, wars and guild activities. High Commander and Champion slots are available.

I have got 9 slots open

Guild: Distino BR
    Req: Lv 40+
    Guild Lv 24

Current Bonuses
    Fire: 5%
    Air: 4%
    Water: 4%
    Earth: 4%
    Spirit: 4%

Looking for active players.

Android WBY-YXD-HRC

Royal Avengers on iOS is reruiting. We are usually t100 and have gone as high as #6 in a war. We are a friendly, adult guild. We are max level with all bonuses. We are free to play and just require that you be active.

Requirements:
    Lv 50+
    Age 17+
    Line app required

Apply to bpwellsy on the line app for an interview

join The Fire Bender guild

The Fire Benders Level 75, bonuses F8, E8, A8, W9, Sp9 N1ght Ra1d3rz / N1ght Str1k3rz family and sub-guild.

Recruiting new members, relaxed guild, NO gemming required, NO epics required but performance should be appropriate for your level in wars/raids with some stable improvement over time to target minimums for level100+/Epic members (raid 1 million, blitz 5k, 2-day war 10k). Need new members as some old ones went to NR/NS permanently.

Eligible for top 10/25 runs with NR/NS if you prove you can back it up!

Contact hitenp13 on LINE

The legion of dragon recruiting for android

We are a laid back guild looking for active members. The guild is level 75 with 35 elements purchased. We rank solid top 250 currently looking to get better as we get more members. We have 25 members currently. We are apart of the 3D alliance. We use line any questions or if you are interested message me on line! My line Id - legionofdragon!

Thanks and look forward to having you join our team!!!!

Several spots available in maxed element bonus guild

Hello all,
    Our guild, Followers of Christ, has several spots we would like to fill with active members.

We are a very friendly fun loving guild. Good company. Clean chat. Maxed bonus. Killer allies(TNT alliance). We communicate thru LINE. It is the best way to coordinate guild wars.

Come join us��
    supadaddy3(Dave)

iOS platform
    Last edited by supadaddy3; 12-17-2014 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Forgot to add platform

Cool Can't make my own thread so gonna post here

I am a level 120 with six epics looking for a guild (IOS)

I am very active and I'm maxing my armor soon

Quote Originally Posted by Johndoe777 View Post
    I am a level 120 with six epics looking for a guild (IOS)

I am very active and I'm maxing my armor soon

If you have Line, then contact rookeye, she's the recruiter of Kings and Conquerors and The First Watch. Since you are lvl 120, Kings and Conquerors may be the place for you

You are always welcome to join The Forsaken Warrior. We have many spots available for active members.
    GM of The Forsaken Warrior

Gm of Fallen AngeIs

Fallen Angels is recruiting. We are a mix of ftp and gemmers. our minimums can be made with free play. we are a top 50 guild. Pm stevezic using line if interested.

2 strong players needing new guild

Our guild is dying and we are literally fighting this war on our own. We need a new guild.
    I'm level 87. Main 3 are maxed cultist war gear+ (2366/2095) / new epic lvl 40 primordial hide (1864/1942) but working on leveling / and kodiak lvl 48 (1728/1518). Friend is lvl 62 but has 2 epics. Main armor currently (2029/2146).

I finished #24 in last pvp. Saving up gems for a couple weeks now to make another run.

Please let me know if you have a place for us. I'm leaving my guild in a couple hrs when war is over so I can collect my rewards i earned for myself... Lol