Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

Join Legends of Wind

Quote Originally Posted by GODZ WRAITH View Post
    I'm a daily player with my best knight being 800 attack and 876 defence.... I use quite a lot of gems and I'm lvl 33 leviling daily! I am currently ranked 441 in the arena amd plan to make top 250 before the end. Leave a comment or shoot me a PM. Cheers
    Join Legends of Wind! (Android)

We are a new and active guild that consistently finishes top 500 in the guild raid events and wars. Our guild is level 25 and rising fast! Most of our members are level 75+ We are looking for active players who will simply play the game and be social. We have high hopes to push into top tier victories but do not expect you to spend hundreds of gems per week. We only require you to have Line app for easy communication. We upgrade elemental bonuses on a rotational basis so that we build evenly. Elemental bonuses are the following levels:

Spirit: 6%
    Water: 6%
    Air: 6%
    Earth: 6%
    Fire: 6%

If you are level 40+ and are looking for a guild that is active and strives to perform well in guild events, we are the guild for you. All we ask is that you be active and work on leveling up. We understand that better gear comes with time. A friendly a motivated player is what is important.

Add me in game, on line app, or send a request to join our guild!

-Montolio
    Friend Code: WBW-PYB-WBQ
    Line app ID: Montolio

Philadelphia Flyers (Android)

Brand new guild.

Level 13

2% bonus on all but one element.

No restrictions.

Six leadership roles available.

Just be active, strive to improve and have fun!

I am the guild master and I am level 189 with all level 70 legendary+ or better armor. I will have epic+ armors, it's just a matter of time. Let's build something special together!!

And, if you enjoy hockey or even the Flyers, all the better!!

Friend code: WBV-BWD-HBY

Wolf den is accepting

Wolf den is accepting new members after this war, level 30+ and must be active, no war minimums yet just show your active and willing to take part, all level 3 bonuses and a few HC spots available, line ID wolf3x6 hit me up if your interested or pm me

we are a new guild but growing fast, I am the GM level 107 with a few epics

Friend code WBD-NZQ-BCM
    Last edited by Wolf3x6; 10-19-2014 at 05:32 AM.

fusion warriors

Join us our only real requirement is participation we use line chat during wars also to collaborate attacks

android guild Forever Kings

looking for active players lvl 40+

there are some gold requirements but they are easily met.

to join message impulse on LINE app with a screenshot of your 6 knights.

we hope to see you in our guild soon

Zenandpeace recruiting

Hi

Our Android guild Zenandpeace is recruiting. We are CST (based out of Green Bay, WI) and currently guild level 42 and have the following bonuses:

Water 6%
    Spirit 6%
    Earth 7%
    Air 7%
    Fire 7%

We are currently 13/30 with about 10 real life friends. Even though we are small we have fun and generally place Ribbon E in Guild Wars and Epic Raids. We would like to be a little more competitive so are looking to recruit 10-15 more daily players.

All of our guild leadership is in Epics, making an impact in guild events will get you High Commander.

Requirements:
    No Drama
    Participate in guild events (spending gems is not necessary but fun)
    Contribute gold (that's how we get better bonuses)
    Level 50+ and the ability to get the weekly epic boss armor and possess the desire to advance in the game.

Any drama or inactive will be removed.

Overall our goal is to enjoy the game.

Just search for Zenandpeace and ask for invite

Join Angelic Guard any level

Join Live 2 Play

We are are a level 57 Guild on IOS with all of our Bonuses at 8%. In the Vampiric War we were ranked 93 which is rank C and in the last 6 Events we were in D rank.

We are currently looking for some more active players as we have about 9 spots to fill. We are a no pressure Guild with no Gem spending requirements all we ask is to be active and communicate with the group through the in game chat or through line.

We differ from a lot of other guilds as we have 7 really strong members in senior leadership coordinating our events. So its not just one or two people barking out orders. Everyone's voice is heard and taken in to consideration for guild matters. Best of all there is no level requirements what we check for when deciding to accept members is participation in the arena and epic boss fights as this tells us how active you are. That is who we are looking for.

If this sounds like a guild you are interested in here are our requirements and what is expected of you.
    1. Must Be Active in Wars and Raids (If you are missing an event just let us know)
    2. Minimum of 12 Attacks or 1800 points for wars
    3. Communication is key. Must be active in guild chat or on line.
    4. Line is required for All High Commanders and recommended but not required for everyone else
    5. To be considered for a promotion to High Commander you must be in the top ten for three consecutive events.
    6. Have fun. There are no spending requirements and you will not be forced or asked to spend gems.

Here how to Join. We are on IOS
    1. Apply to join our guild Live 2 Play in game.
    2. Send a friend request to xbrqwwnnx (dawnodead1)
    3. Contact me dawnodead1 on line.

As a side note we are looking for more Australian players to join our guild as we have a few members who cant contribute as much due to the fact of the time zones etc and i want to set something up that we have better performance on the off times.

Join our guild!!

Hey everyone come join "the fire dragon34" you only have to be level 11 but only regularly active players only plz.

Looking for New Guild or Active Members

Hey all,

Been playing for several months, and for the second time the Guild I'm in dies and loses its leader, so I'm looking for a more active guild - or for a bunch of players to join and help revive it.

Player Status

Skoj | WBQ YQQ RNF
    Lv. 132 | 2,529/2,479
    Crafted the past 21 Epic Boss Armors (from Smilodon to Crypt Walker) | 2 Epic Armors
    11 Training Fields, 2 Dragon's Nests
    5M+ to give on entry
    Playing daily, participating in all Guild Events, etc.

Guild Status

Bear Claw
    Lv. 23 | 20 possible new members after cleaning up
    All elements +5%, Earth +6%
    Requirement from GM: Lv. 30
    Only 1 active member (I'm the Sentinel, the Champion stopped playing since Kaiju and the GM has been away since Titan Dragon)

Let me know, add me! =]
    - Skoj

Add me on K&D | WBQ-YQQ-RNF
    Join the Bear Claw guild and let's rumble!

Join Dark Phoenix Reborn

Quote Originally Posted by Skojster View Post
    Hey all,

Been playing for several months, and for the second time the Guild I'm in dies and loses its leader, so I'm looking for a more active guild - or for a bunch of players to join and help revive it.

Player Status

Skoj | WBQ YQQ RNF
    Lv. 132 | 2,529/2,479
    Crafted the past 21 Epic Boss Armors (from Smilodon to Crypt Walker) | 2 Epic Armors
    11 Training Fields, 2 Dragon's Nests
    5M+ to give on entry
    Playing daily, participating in all Guild Events, etc.

Guild Status

Bear Claw
    Lv. 23 | 20 possible new members after cleaning up
    All elements +5%, Earth +6%
    Requirement from GM: Lv. 30
    Only 1 active member (I'm the Sentinel, the Champion stopped playing since Kaiju and the GM has been away since Titan Dragon)

Let me know, add me! =]

Hey, we're looking for very active players to join Dark Phoenix Reborn. We had your same situation where our GM went inactive, so a bunch of veterans left and we started this new guild. I sent you a friend request in the game. My line ID is evcrynne, or vinny-dogg, if you want to join. Let me know!

Evcrynne

iOS guild now recruiting- 4 slots open

Level 71 almost maxed- Guild bonuses almost maxed
    Fire 9%
    Water 8%
    Spirit 8%
    Wind 8%
    Earth 10%
    Things we want in a new recruit is at least a level 40 and above all participation!!!!!! Participation in all guild challenges (if you can not make it let us know and we can work with you) must donate at least 30,000 a week, no gem requirement but if feel inclined to do so that's awesome!
    Must have the LINE app contact Orcheeze in the line chat for more details... Name of the guild is Shadowed
    Last edited by Derrick Kelsay; 10-26-2014 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention something important

The Blood Tigers

If you are still looking for a spot I am a HC with The Blood Tigers. We are a T25 guild with two maxed guilds. If you are interested in a spot pm me for more details.

Super Villains is recruiting

Super Villains is a maxed guild looking to recruit lvl 60+ players that want to have fun and be part of a top 150 guild. We have proven that with all active players you can achieve t 25 with minimal gemming. We are a f2p guild and fun. Looking for mature players willing to be active. We require line app and good communication. If your interested contact line ID: catweed.

The Higher Power Guild is recruiting active players

Hi, I'm GM of THP, Vulcan Mask, we currently have all 8% element bonuses done, we have 24 out of 36 possible members and we are All Highly active. It took A LONG time to weed through the quitters but we sure have a strong bunch now! We Always win a legendary armour in 3 day wars and Raid events. We currently finish a 3 day war at approximately rank 240 Award D, but we have been moving Up approx 50 ranks Each war!!! So we are getting Quite strong. We have had a end war rank of 139 once recently but avg. for last 2 were 240. We intend fully to hit the Top 100 ranks within a couple months. We are a family and Lots of great and cheerful, congratulatory players, so please Join us and may The Higher Power be your source of positive energy 😃 , you may add Me first and I will invite you into our guild and we will take it from there. Hopefully we/you are the right match, because we have a Fantastic time every war and a very unique way of defeating the opponents. My Knights and Dragons I.D. Is XBH-QQG-HNF . We hope to see you there!! 😄