Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Hybrid View

Looking for a guild

I'm a daily player with my best knight being 800 attack and 876 defence.... I use quite a lot of gems and I'm lvl 33 leviling daily! I am currently ranked 441 in the arena amd plan to make top 250 before the end. Leave a comment or shoot me a PM. Cheers

We have an open spot in "Dark Prince Alliance". Lvl 33 guild with numerous bonuses and active players. Requirements are to contribute in all challenges and daily donations.

Knights of Flame

At lvl 50 you can apply to Knights of Flame.
    We are a growing guild and dont have the
    requirements like daily donations that some guilds have.

Silent Rage is currently recruiting ACTIVE members, we kick for inactivity and welcome people of all levels as long as you can stay active, even if its casually.

This goes to anybody, if you want a friendly and active guild, our doors are open.
    Knights and Dragons

My Code: XBB - HRQ - QYQ
    Knights Name: Eversor
    Level: 116

Guild: Silent Rage
    Guild Level:20

Current Bonuses
    Fire: 5%
    Air: 5%
    Water: 5%
    Earth: 5%
    Spirit: 4%

~Who Dares Wins~

Join Fury lvl 50+ Fire based guild 16-22 members. Guild lvl is 20

Scapino, I sent a request to join.

Level 53 and very active.

Ingame name is Afterdark.

Come and join us!

Quote Originally Posted by GODZ WRAITH View Post
    I'm a daily player with my best knight being 800 attack and 876 defence.... I use quite a lot of gems and I'm lvl 33 leviling daily! I am currently ranked 441 in the arena amd plan to make top 250 before the end. Leave a comment or shoot me a PM. Cheers
    We would love to have u in our guild we are still a bit small but we r growing fast. The guild master and I have been weeding out the non-daily players so that this guild can grow strong and fast. I have 3 openings from players that are no longer with us. Send me a friend request my code is XBD-HGM-DWZ and I will send u a guild invite. Thanks much and have a great day.

Nemolan is my name on the game

Join Dragon Knights we are a max lvl guild with all element bonus maxed . We have a great group and don't require gems but all gems used would be appreciated

(ANDROID) Independent Guild - DCE - ranked #94 in recent 3 day war

hello knights!

DCE is an independent guild (level 74), we earn our ranks through our hard work. we are currently looking for active members who love playing the game, we have 10 available slots. we are very dedicated and active and are trying to climb up the ranks in every war! no gemming is required but of course some of us do gem. requirements for 3 day wars are a minimum of 40 fights (doesnt matter if its wins or loses), 12 fights for blitz, 500k points for raids. they are easily achievable without having to gem!

players over level 75 are preferred. however if you are under level 75, you still have a shot at joining!

contact me on the LINE app, my ID is fl_blake. do send me screenshots of your armors and profile so that i can see your player level. more info will also be given when you contact me. additionally, you can add me in the game, my friend code is WBF-HMH-NDV. im on level 270 at the moment, game name is Blake.

see you in DCE!

Join our family!
    We are a union of three guilds - Tainted Region, The Nine Divines and Aus Brothers.
    TR is a top100 guild in the past month: #52 last raid, #18 last blitz, #88 last war, #85 this raid.
    9D is a top 250 guild where our weaker member can get stronger.
    We are looking for active players.
    If you are interested, contact me on Line: gden86.

The40ronin is looking for active members on android.
    Level 30 requirement.
    pm me on line to join
    line id: dead_-_soul

House of Cyrus

If anyone is looking for an active guild to join, try House of Cyrus.

We are a level 54 guild, looking for players about level 50 (though if you are active, we will give you a chance to show your growth below that number).

All our element bonuses are at 9%, and we rank about 250 in the last few wars and raids. We hacve about 6 very high level and experienced players, who are more than happy to help.

We have some players who gem, but most do not extensively. It is not required. However, you must participate. We expect about 40 fights per guild war, and participation.

We use LINE to coordinate wars, and to post tips and tricks.

If you want to join, just apply to House of Cyrus. No drama will be tolerated. Just those who want to play and win.

We are also interested in a possible merger, as we can bring about 20 very active players. If interested, privately message me via the forum, or message me in LINE - my id is Garlic.

Looking to merge?

We are interested in discussing a merger. I have pm'd you on line chat. Please find me on line my ID is jddsgirl912. =Garlic;1375506]If anyone is looking for an active guild to join, try House of Cyrus.

We are a level 54 guild, looking for players about level 50 (though if you are active, we will give you a chance to show your growth below that number).

All our element bonuses are at 9%, and we rank about 250 in the last few wars and raids. We hacve about 6 very high level and experienced players, who are more than happy to help.

We have some players who gem, but most do not extensively. It is not required. However, you must participate. We expect about 40 fights per guild war, and participation.

We use LINE to coordinate wars, and to post tips and tricks.

If you want to join, just apply to House of Cyrus. No drama will be tolerated. Just those who want to play and win.

We are also interested in a possible merger, as we can bring about 20 very active players. If interested, privately message me via the forum, or message me in LINE - my id is Garlic.[/QUOTE]

Join Gods Deception

Hey knights we are looking for members that are fairly strong with at least legendary armor if you want to join an active guild that will do well join God's Deception

guild

Quote Originally Posted by GODZ WRAITH View Post
    Angels of Ares apply if you are still looking