Competitive and mentoring guild has openings - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Competitive and mentoring guild has openings

Post Count
    The Mason's Guild has openings for active players following the Buried City Siege War. We finished in Top500. Join us for the celebration and good cheer in the guild hall...we'll save a seat for you.

747 268 982 The Mason's Guild

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Acai View Post
    Attention Warrior Knights, Mystical Mages, High Kings and Queens, and Ladies Fair!

The Mason's Guild (747 268 982) is honored to be in the Top500 of September's Conquest: The Buried City.

We have have always been ranked (Top400 to Top750) in every Conquest. We're getting better every conquest. IF you are an active player who values camaraderie, good fun, mentoring and laughter while increasing your stats and leadership skills, we are your friendly mentoring guild of choice. We do have a small rite of initiation requiring wit and a bit of intelligence, BUT not to worry - no blood or candles involved ;-).

We are looking for active players at level 25+ who have a strong desire to grow, learn the game strategies, and for the key point...will give balanced, active participation to the life of the guild. Swing by on your favorite dragon, royal steed, or poisoned ballista and see if we suit your style. Ask for Master Acai (759 987 666) when you knock on the door.
    New members are liking us because we communicate, have organized quests, and care for the person behind the character. We only require balanced participation between donations, quests, wars, and chat. Two chairs remain open (9/22/13 1400PDT) in our guild hall for active players who like to play regularly, but are not over the top ambitious. Talk to me if you want to know more. Master Açai

Post Count
    The Mason's Guild is changing and evolving with the new features, challenges, quests of Kingdom Age. Join us.

Post Count
    How many members do you have? I have a Top 400 Guild who may be open to the possibility of a Merger.

PM me for more details.

Scott

Lurker
    Post Count

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateiluc View Post
    Join with us. We have bonuses:
    Upgrade cost - 10%
    Building upgrade time - 19%
    Let it be known ... t2c has cleared house, we have room for 19 or 20 new members... already at 27 bonuses, we offer a tight guild with all active players and massive daily donations .... think about it and get in touch ... bBx Guild code: 857409258

Lurker
    Post Count
    am im looking for players

Lurker
    Post Count

Help me out

Can someone help me find the devils reject guild.. Their guild leader may be Xavier or x..need to find invite code