Dead of Winter - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dead of Winter

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gt4094rs View Post
    I'm a warrior and I'm using the 1000 swords of winter I think the sword is only for warrior but I could be wrong.
    I would hope so. Making the grand prize be a weapon only 1/3 of your users can wield is just silly.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Post Count
    Is there a second 15 (heroic) rounds for the guild quest? The "increased drop rate" is throwing me off. Thanks!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by captainpony View Post
    The spreadsheet is blank and won't let me edit it. Also, the OP is not updating with info on the LTQ.
    Should we start a new thread?
    Also, any info on how to access the spreadsheet would be greatly appreciated.

Spreadsheet
    First post is updated, also you know it was 3 am for me when you posted that right?

Post Count
    updated, only the last 4 guys!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger_888 View Post
    Is there a second 15 (heroic) rounds for the guild quest? The "increased drop rate" is throwing me off. Thanks!
    Nope no heroic guild quest. There are 2 levels on the individual quest.

BEWARE if you stay at the same map in individual heroic that your guild is on you get improved monsters with higher drop rate. If you blaze thru to get sword of winters and then come back to help your guild all you get is normal monsters with the sucky drop rate.

Consistent Contributor Master Stormzs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Can anyone give me a sense on how many lvls you gained to finish Heroic or to get to where you are? I know it's different for each person (based on lvl, HS, etc..) but again I'm trying to get an idea of the amt of leveling, as I would like to stay at my current boss bracket.
    - thanks in advance
    KA Reitred/Quit 4-Feb 2014
    MW Quit 18-Nov 2013
    CC 574-547-566

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Stormzs View Post
    Can anyone give me a sense on how many lvls you gained to finish Heroic or to get to where you are? I know it's different for each person (based on lvl, HS, etc..) but again I'm trying to get an idea of the amt of leveling, as I would like to stay at my current boss bracket.
    - thanks in advance
    Not sure if this is going to help, as it doesn't directly answer your question, but I was about 1/2 through level 138, guild quest was gotten to 10/15, and on 27/27 of Normal, I just leveled to 139.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Legend_Shall_Live_On View Post
    Not sure if this is going to help, as it doesn't directly answer your question, but I was about 1/2 through level 138, guild quest was gotten to 10/15, and on 27/27 of Normal, I just leveled to 139.
    I've gained 3 levels from 120 to 123 to finish the individual portion. I expect to do another 2 levels to finish the guild quest. Not bad for 100-150k stats. And an energy regen bonus previously only available to FUN and RK.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Stormzs View Post
    - thanks in advance
    See below. Also, The first Heroic mode quest part finished gives you 150 experience upon completion, with the mobs giving 15 experience per hit. should give you an idea of how much you will gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    I've gained 3 levels from 120 to 123 to finish the individual portion. I expect to do another 2 levels to finish the guild quest. Not bad for 100-150k stats. And an energy regen bonus previously only available to FUN and RK.
    Yes - of the recent LTQs, between the individual quest and guild quest, definitely worth the leveling up for the rewards.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeytah View Post
    I would hope so. Making the grand prize be a weapon only 1/3 of your users can wield is just silly.
    Sirius wrote in another thread that it is usable for all classes. It's in the sticky thread. See here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...UPDATE**/page3

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    According to the Google spreadsheet (thx, TempusDA!), the first three weapons are Arachnic Insight (43/34), Royal Duelers (43/34), and Frostbite (76/94). It sounds iike mage, rogue, and warrior weapons. If this is accurate, then warriors again in a LTQ received better weapons than the other classes early on? If so, then WTF Gree??

Can anyone please add any insight to these weapons? Thx!

<edit> okay, just got all three and yup! Gree is once again rewarding the warrior class.. why, Gree? Why isn't it a level playing field?
    Last edited by Shadows; 06-30-2013 at 07:57 AM. Reason: updated info

Post Count
    According to the spreadsheet, in heroic mode, levels 25, 26, and 27 total 120,000 points. For me that's well over a mountain of gems. Have others experienced these last 3 levels costing that much?

Post Count
    Last few levels take a lot of hits. Somewhere around 150-160 hits on stage 26 at around 95 energy per hit (not counting the damage on the counterattack).

Stage 27, I've lost count, but I know I've put in at least 50 so far on the fat guy at 230 energy a pop. Probably ten more shots to go? Plus another 25-30 on each of the knights?

Yeah, it takes some effort (cash) if you plan on getting the sword.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by yaz View Post
    According to the spreadsheet, in heroic mode, levels 25, 26, and 27 total 120,000 points. For me that's well over a mountain of gems. Have others experienced these last 3 levels costing that much?
    Oh yeah, the last three levels are a dirty dirty little......... Personally I doubt a free player can get past lvl 24H. Maybe they could, but finishing free? Nah

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Post Count
    This is what you get for stage 27(H)

And this is what you get if you complete the guild and individual quest (5% bonus to alliance attack not shown)

Edit: I'm not positive, but I think the Snow Dragon and the Frost Whelp were the prizes for stages 25(H) and 26(H) respectively.

Edit #2: actually, I think the frost whelp was for the guild LTQ. Ok... Someone's gonna have to help fill in the other blank.

Last edited by Kjctnorris; 06-30-2013 at 11:41 AM.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*