Thread: World 9 chat

World 9 chat

Hello guys, was just wondering who is playing on 9.

Maybe with enough here, we can start an alliance. I have learned in Modern War ( proud exmember of VFF) that an organised group can easily grab loads of points.

Since the alliance chat doesn't have a history, program's as Palringo or Chatzy seem to be necessary to use. When forming an Alliance.

Because I have wasted far to much gold in MW, I have decided to stay free/ very light gold in this game.
    Last edited by Ducati; 06-28-2013 at 12:19 AM.
    MW Name: Ducati - 595 858 513
    CC Name: Ducati - 831 603 618

World 9 is pretty tough, the top alliance is WAYWAYWAY advanced. It's basically REV vs. everyone else and theyre relentless. Im already in an alliance, JBUN, which is one of many alliances being mauled by REV. If only the world World can take out REV and make it seem fair. Im not planning to leave JBUN btw.

Bump, hard to believe that there are not any players around on this forum

Not even Revolution players here :-)

world?

how can i tell which world i am in? 474.1522

Slightly of topic but nm

Go to profile, settings, change world. There you can see your current world.

Hey Ducati not sure how long you have been playing but SP is over in 11 and im playing around with the idea of joining. Definitely going free.
    VFF Legends

Hé Thief, I know Self is unfortunately not on 9. Played this game for about a week now. Just made it to lvl 20 with 4 bases.
    I know if I start in another world I've to start all over again, in that world.

Gonna see what happens in the future, I might start a base in 11. Still not sure if that would be a wise choice to have bases in more worlds. Probably not, so I stay in 9 for the time being.

I'm playing world 9. Only one day of immunity left. I would be interested in joining this alliance. I have stacked my armies and I'm ready to get loads of AP when my immunity runs out.

I completely understand. I look at this game as more short term (usually these style games have new worlds constantly opening up and "resets"...but Gree can't do that with the income train.

If you change your mind we have Witty (VFF), Manbeast, "TheRanger", DZNutz....Not sure if anyone else is in there but hey always good to play with teamates and friends.
    VFF Legends

I'm in Hellfire Avengers (#9 in the recent event) which has a very inactive leader. Will be looking to jump ship after the prizes are doled out. I have a bit over 2.6m AP so keep me in mind Ducati/JBUN

Hop into World 9!

It's pretty competitive and the top alliance is overwhelming so maybe some of you should give it a try. Alot of trash-talking on the chat by the REV though.

I'm in warriors at the moment #23. I will jump out after the event. My immunity ended this morning and I already have 319k ap. There is no one near me who can even come close to beating me. lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd Sea Raiders View Post
    I'm in warriors at the moment #23. I will jump out after the event. My immunity ended this morning and I already have 319k ap. There is no one near me who can even come close to beating me. lol
    The problems start when you start building a base towards the centre. The top player in my current faction was scouted by a Revolution member. He had strong army there, he is a gold spender.
    He never stood a chance, they wiped out his base. He got so frustrated, that he left to another world.

That's the big problem in this game, the big boys will not allow any base near the centre. If you don't spend gold you don't have any chance...