Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last

In the 100s

Quote Originally Posted by Dunky View Post
    Whats max points when u hit someone? i got 87 once...
    I got 249 from one

i can't find where my points are located either.....
    help???
    CC 143 695 406
    Best Item: Street Vengeance 16000/14000
    Income/hr $3,924,946
    Syndicate: Sunnyvale
    700k/700k Stats

Hey guys,

We are aware that there are some issues with high level players seeing lower level players and not being able to attack them. We are working to get that fixed, but I don't have a specific time frame.

If you click on the trophy icon you can find yourself and your syndicate on the list if you scroll through. When you find your syndicate, click on it to open up a page that shows how many points each player scored as well as the syndicate overall.

Updated attack/ defense associated with new event

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys! We have a new type of event happening on Friday! Get ready and good luck!

Unite with members of your syndicate in a battle against other syndicates in Crime City's new Syndicate Showdown tournament event!

Join a syndicate to participate in an exciting new leaderboard event where individual members' successful robberies and attacks against rivals are tallied and added to their syndicate's total score. Syndicate scores are then placed on a leaderboard where progress can be tracked. Continue to battle your way up the leaderboard for a variety of awesome prizes and a chance to win the grand prize!

Members' progress is also tracked on an individual leaderboard, where they have a shot to compete against other players for cool rewards.

Consecutive successful robberies and attacks against rivals do not give extra points.
    Fix the attack / defense stats when players acquire new equipment they need to updated immediately and reflect to opposing attackers, please fix this issue!

Quote Originally Posted by Bgdaddy View Post
    Fix the attack / defense stats when players acquire new equipment they need to updated immediately and reflect to opposing attackers, please fix this issue!
    We're working on that as well! Sorry there are so many things going on right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    We're working on that as well! Sorry there are so many things going on right now.
    You're telling us there is a lot going on..I play KA, MW, cc and MQ....and now I can't get into CC "invalid data" deleted it and re installed it and still can't get in

Points calculation?

Has anyone figured out how the point payouts are determined? I thought it was just more points for opponents with higher stats but, other people aren't seeing the same results. I'm getting 200-250 points to hit someone with 100k def and other people in my group are only getting 80-100. Any clue what's going on here?

for me I get higher points based on how high my rivals defense is... I dont know if THAT is the reason but thats the only noticable difference I see myself and the pointscore goes up together with my rivals defense, and I have collected a decent amount of points now so Im not saying this and basing it on 30 attack from 3 rivals

That's how it seems to be working for me as well. But I wonder why each individual seems to get significantly different ranges of points. For instance, my teammates that aren't able to get more than 100 pts on their highest rivals don't stand a chance against people like me that are getting up to
    300. Doesn't seem fair. I can't make sense of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuces914135880 View Post
    for me I get higher points based on how high my rivals defense is... I dont know if THAT is the reason but thats the only noticable difference I see myself and the pointscore goes up together with my rivals defense, and I have collected a decent amount of points now so Im not saying this and basing it on 30 attack from 3 rivals
    I've got like 100 points on someone in which I have 5 times the attack of their defense

Quote Originally Posted by Deuces914135880 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica View Post
    I've got like 100 points on someone in which I have 5 times the attack of their defense
    Do you get more points if their defense is closer to your attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Cass View Post
    That's how it seems to be working for me as well. But I wonder why each individual seems to get significantly different ranges of points. For instance, my teammates that aren't able to get more than 100 pts on their highest rivals don't stand a chance against people like me that are getting up to
    300. Doesn't seem fair. I can't make sense of it.
    i am in round 5 of the event, and am getting 87 points while guys in my syn where getting 150+ out the gate. this is across a range of levels.

i have noticed a range of points myself depending on how close the rivals def to my attack is, but that doesnt explain the inter-player discrepancies.

id be interested to know why - assume its just a bug?
    Last edited by Juan V; 06-28-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cass View Post
    Do you get more points if their defense is closer to your attack?
    Yes. You get a lot of points if you attack someone with a higher defense than your attack, even though you're likely to lose half the battles. One guy had ~30k less defense than my attack (enough for me to lose 4-5 times out of 10), and he was dropping 383 points, while everyone else was dropping a max of 150. I don't know if that still applies at lower atk/def stats, but I presume so.

Yes I've hit like 250 when my attack was the same as their defense.