Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis B View Post
    +1
    I fought hard to get that executive coupe... At least burned a lot of gold.
    -1 for gree! I too spent quite a bit on that event just to find out that others are getting it for free. And then when I do the same I get no additional modifier. THIS SHOULD BE CHANGED! I know it could be added in and it should. THIS HURTS THE PLAYERS YOU WANT THE MOST: THE GOLD BUYERS! What a terrible business move.

I didnt feel bad spending on the midas machine gun bc at least that stacked up as well.

False defense

I have had several fights with players where their defense shows as significantly higher once I attack. Is this a bonus, and error, or something going on for the event?

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys! We have a new type of event happening on Friday! Get ready and good luck!

Unite with members of your syndicate in a battle against other syndicates in Crime City's new Syndicate Showdown tournament event!

Join a syndicate to participate in an exciting new leaderboard event where individual members' successful robberies and attacks against rivals are tallied and added to their syndicate's total score. Syndicate scores are then placed on a leaderboard where progress can be tracked. Continue to battle your way up the leaderboard for a variety of awesome prizes and a chance to win the grand prize!

Members' progress is also tracked on an individual leaderboard, where they have a shot to compete against other players for cool rewards.

Consecutive successful robberies and attacks against rivals do not give extra points.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleMacGuy View Post
    You have known for over 2 weeks that this was an issue, yet you've rolled out this dog's dinner content regardless? GREE have plumbed new depths as far their their total and utter disregard for their players goes.

I've played this game almost since the day it was released, but this is a truly the most appalling faux pas by you people. Shocking, truly shocking...
    This post is right on the money! Spot on.

I'm in the same boat as you. Been playing for almost 2 years. This is the worst (and there has been some pearlers) cock up Ive seen so far.

I have informed support about this issue till I'm blue in the face over the last 2 weeks. They knew about it. They clearly dont care.

Meantime players like me and you, who have been filling the gree coffers for almost 2 years are excluded from events because our games are broke.

Well done Gree. Really. Just... well done.

[QUOTE=AppleMacGuy;842900]You have known for over 2 weeks that this was an issue, yet you've rolled out this dog's dinner content regardless? GREE have plumbed new depths as far their their total and utter disregard for their players goes.

I've played this game almost since the day it was released, but this is a truly the most appalling faux pas by you people. Shocking, truly shocking...[/QUOTE

+1

If this is how the next generation is going to do business, everyone should learn how to live on the land.
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Hey, So I just left my syndicate to try and find a better one. When I join a new one will my points carry over or will they reset? I never enough thought of this before making the move haha.

I have a suggestion. How about a small unit or some small bonus for 1st 2nd and 3rd place per in each syndicate. That way web can compete against others in our syndicate

points in this event is by what rank the guy is so fighting a low lvl guy that is in a crap synidicate will give you xxx points where fighting someone in say fight club will give you xxx points. ask a few ppl in i fought to look it up and match the display screen they say

Gree well done you have managed to upset the majority of gold players in this game. Emails remain unanswered, you keep on making the new rewards bigger and better so the long term players rewards from the past mean nothing, Forum staff dont reply to simple requests, you change the gold bonus, many dont receive their gold, you ignore major glitches.
    I suspect this game has little life in it because frankly you have managed to sqeeze the last bit out of it.
    You could do a doctoriate on how bad this company has been to it's customers and what when brought was a good game that needed slight modification.
    Mr Oz

So, I guess the moral of this story is stop wasting money on gold. Instead of placing countless tickets to Gree and creating millions of threads of how you spent so much gold, why take a moment and reflect how much of a noob you are for spending so much in the first place...

Moving syndicates

Quote Originally Posted by assisi805 View Post
    Hey, So I just left my syndicate to try and find a better one. When I join a new one will my points carry over or will they reset? I never enough thought of this before making the move haha.
    I have the same Question??? Can I move and do I take my points with me to the other side???

Quote Originally Posted by Rico_Suavi View Post
    I have the same Question??? Can I move and do I take my points with me to the other side???
    Apparntly they do.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

on the plus side, this new leaderboard is very good. It doesnt freeze up at all. I hope this leaderboard replaces the one in Syndicate war too, as it is much better.

1* : unplayable all can't beat
    2* : no hood to rob
    3* points are to low for low lvl or lvl 180, many can boost 50k in 10 min when other need 3 hours for make same amount.

that not a competition.

sry but this event is realy failed.

and what about the reverse prize ?

what about the car who i pay 3.000 Gold for 30% and u give it for free ? cuz all can get for free..

so if i make 3rd place next battle and spend over 15.000 Gold, are u going to give for free the same modifier ?

i'm not angry just disapointing like many who spend and see that...

i'm in a serious reflexion cuz if spend money don't give any advantage i don't see why continue to pay for have some items who other get for free..

no one forcing any of you spend you money

that not the problem.