Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

Cool NEW: **Syndicate versus syndicate event!**

Hey guys! We have a new type of event happening on Friday! Get ready and good luck!

Unite with members of your syndicate in a battle against other syndicates in Crime City's new Syndicate Showdown tournament event!

Join a syndicate to participate in an exciting new leaderboard event where individual members' successful robberies and attacks against rivals are tallied and added to their syndicate's total score. Syndicate scores are then placed on a leaderboard where progress can be tracked. Continue to battle your way up the leaderboard for a variety of awesome prizes and a chance to win the grand prize!

Members' progress is also tracked on an individual leaderboard, where they have a shot to compete against other players for cool rewards.

Consecutive successful robberies and attacks against rivals do not give extra points.

kewl!!!!!!!!!!

How about the update for Android? Any timetable for that? Also what's the deal with the gold coins we are hearing about? Thanks in advance A&F!
    Last edited by AK-47; 06-27-2013 at 03:23 PM.
    As of 3/16/14 5:00am PST:

CC: 817-801-163
    Level: 247
    Mafia: 269
    Attack: 15.9m
    Defense: 15.4m
    IpH: $7.06m
    Fights W/L: 53,996/19,825
    Robs W/L: 124,836/1026

Thanks A&F. New content is always welcome.

I also want to say on behalf of all cc players, we appreciate the communication this week and hope it continues.
    Any idea when rival list will be fixed for level 250 players? It puts us at a significant disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys! We have a new type of event happening on Friday! Get ready and good luck!

Unite with members of your syndicate in a battle against other syndicates in Crime City's new Syndicate Showdown tournament event!

Join a syndicate to participate in an exciting new leaderboard event where individual members' successful robberies and attacks against rivals are tallied and added to their syndicate's total score. Syndicate scores are then placed on a leaderboard where progress can be tracked. Continue to battle your way up the leaderboard for a variety of awesome prizes and a chance to win the grand prize!

Members' progress is also tracked on an individual leaderboard, where they have a shot to compete against other players for cool rewards.

Consecutive successful robberies and attacks against rivals do not give extra points.
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Talking YAYY!!

Got my update!!

Is that what the new coins will be for? Are they the "currency" that will move you up the leaderboards?

Sounds fun! Thanks!

This seems interesting, and I am welcoming it. I hope the implementation is done well.

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    successful robberies and attacks against rivals are tallied and added to their syndicate's total score.

thx for the heads up, will the rival list bug be fixed by tomorrow?

many if not all level 250 players can only see rivals at level 179-190 and we are only able to rob them.

how are we supposed to participate in this event if we are limited to rob lower levels who usually moan alot about getting hit by high level players.
    i mean they have a reason, players 70 levels above should not be able to see them in their rival list.

but not being able to attack anyone for over a week now doesnt make me feel exited about the new event.

support told me it needs an update to fix the problem, oh well... blnt

Not just lvl 250.

I'm lvl 246. And I have the same problem.

All lvl 180 on my rivals list. When I try to attack get the "too beat up to fight' message.

How are the people with this issue going to play your new event?

We are all going to be totally excluded from it.

Any comment?

Post coins?

anybody know what they are for or where they are going?

Please don't make it every weekend. It's a good way for players to get burnt out.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    Any comment?
    Well, well, well....

In modern war they did it twice between wars. They will push it once it gets going
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

worst nightmare

so am i right in saying this will be a campers worst nightmare?

And the players with level 180-190