Joy Killers will be taking 3rd place in Poland not SF

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joy Killers will be taking 3rd place in Poland not SF

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Joy Killers will be taking 3rd place in Poland not SF

Super faction your time is up, Joy Killers are coming to steal third place from you in Poland, if you want to join us to take down SF please send me a private message. Their time is up and it's time for a change. Semper Fi devil pups- Cpl Henderson

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    As far as I can see, 3rd place is about 25-50% more expensive than 4th through 10th.
    All you get one is more trinket than 4th through 10th, however.
    Go for it, its your money, good luck.

Post Count
    This just in....SF doesn't exist anymore.
    Let me introduce you to SUP2.

They will be placing 3rd....Remember they have the ability to score more points than 4th by ALOT....the reason they don't is there is no reason to. So if you want to give them a run for your money i applaud your efforts...but know the risk you will be taking when you score 30-40 million points and end up in 4th.
    VFF Legends

Lurker
    Post Count
    Those sound like fightin' words! Should be good. Now the question is do I want buttered or unbuttered popcorn. Decisions, decisions lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Which brings me to the obvious question, who are PUN and all those guys, Arab shieks or what? Who else can drop 5k on a game each and every month??

Banned
    Post Count
    Joy killer idiots. We gunna get 3rd like last time. Unless you recruited some new Hackers forgot It. How's your King hacker. Hear he went for a wander.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraka View Post
    Joy killer idiots. We gunna get 3rd like last time. Unless you recruited some new Hackers forgot It. How's your King hacker. Hear he went for a wander.
    Hey old buddy, you in SUP2 now?
    Currently to be found ripping it up with the Titanium crew on Call To Arms. PM me to join the fun.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivesy View Post
    Hey old buddy, you in SUP2 now?
    i sure am m8. Have been for a while. How are you.In VFF or Alpha.

Banned
    Post Count
    I think it's rather laughable that people take so much pride in seeing who can spend more money. There is no skill involved. There's nothing to be proud of. It's simply who is willing to buy more gold and tap a screen over and over again for 3 days. At the end of the event, you win pixels on a screen and the adoration of a few children and random internet people who for whatever reason think you are cool. And you hand that money over to a company who takes dumps on their customers on a daily basis. Awesome.....wtg guys.

I know there are plenty of people with more money then they know what to do with. Well, maybe those folks should make better use of that money and I don't know, give it to charity or something. Perhaps internet fame is more important to some, and that is a shame really.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

You are wrong

Quote Originally Posted by McNasti View Post
    I think it's rather laughable that people take so much pride in seeing who can spend more money. There is no skill involved. There's nothing to be proud of. It's simply who is willing to buy more gold and tap a screen over and over again for 3 days. At the end of the event, you win pixels on a screen and the adoration of a few children and random internet people who for whatever reason think you are cool. And you hand that money over to a company who takes dumps on their customers on a daily basis. Awesome.....wtg guys.

I know there are plenty of people with more money then they know what to do with. Well, maybe those folks should make better use of that money and I don't know, give it to charity or something. Perhaps internet fame is more important to some, and that is a shame really.
    You are wrong son. Ask Ferr.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Mcnasty, those who are spending the most in this game are not lightly to be told what or what not to do with their money. I assume you will oppose to every kind of spending that does not fit your set of values. However, let me make one thing clear, I am not interested in your values. Spend your money it the way you like and leave others to do it their way. Any other approach would lead to disrespect and all its negative consequences. The real world is a bit bigger than yours....
    Yours,
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's just my opinion, nothing more. Carry on

Post Count
    Lets get back to laughing at Joy Killers

Consistent Contributor 2nd Sea Raiders's Avatar
    Post Count

It's true. It's very sad.

Post Count

You spending $60 on an EA video game is the equivelant to any of us spending 30k or more on this game. We are still getting our entertainment value based on what we can afford. Who's to say we don't donate a much larger amount to charity, since we do need to fulfill a certain amount to avoid large tax bills wherever we may live. As Ferr said, it's a rather big world out there. Even if it's just your opinion, it's wrong and narrow minded.