New CC update - FvF, Upgrade multiple buildings! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New CC update - FvF, Upgrade multiple buildings!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepThug View Post
    Thanks for the info A&F. I'm glad to see you guys around more often replying to all our threads and keeping us updated.
    Please detach lips from ass so A&F may put keyboard to purpose giving us fake answers to real issues.

Lurker
    Post Count
    This working on ios7 for anyone? It looks like the SD version just gets stuck trying to connect to server forever and they suppressed the error message lol

Post Count
    I'm guess i'm doing it wrong because ever since I got this update the multiple building upgrade didn't work.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    I'm guess i'm doing it wrong because ever since I got this update the multiple building upgrade didn't work.
    GREE said it would be a bonus/prize available in future events, not something they would just hand out to everyone.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    GREE said it would be a bonus/prize available in future events, not something they would just hand out to everyone.
    You just had to spoil it for him huh?

Post Count
    But fight club already probably have all their buildings high enough level already with no need to upgrade all them at once...
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Could be in the case event and everyone can get it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    But fight club already probably have all their buildings high enough level already with no need to upgrade all them at once...
    I didn't realize the post I was referring to was actually made in this topic, 1 page earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys,

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but in regards to the multiple buildings feature, this just means that we now have the capability to allow this. There will be an item in the future that provides this bonus, but it is not available at the moment.
    A&F says it's an item, and those top syndicate prizes aren't exactly "items." So there's hope for us mortals yet. I imagine it would be a collect-10 prize when I first heard of it, although they made the collect-10s much easier to win for free, and I imagine that's a bonus a lot of people would be willing to spend gold for, so I guess we'll see.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by d4nz View Post
    This working on ios7 for anyone? It looks like the SD version just gets stuck trying to connect to server forever and they suppressed the error message lol
    Works fine for me on beta 2

Post Count
    A&F says it's an item, and those top syndicate prizes aren't exactly "items." So there's hope for us mortals yet. I imagine it would be a collect-10 prize when I first heard of it, although they made the collect-10s much easier to win for free, and I imagine that's a bonus a lot of people would be willing to spend gold for, so I guess we'll see.
    Yeah, that does sound like a possible outcome. I don't really need the ability though, most of my money nowadays is spent on one single upgrade at a time. Most of the upgrades cost in the hundreds of millions I've already spent over $200 million in the last 2 days, and that's a lot with my measly income :/
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I didn't realize the post I was referring to was actually made in this topic, 1 page earlier:

Now that you say it I guarantee its a collect 10. This item will make gree bank.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica View Post
    Now that you say it I guarantee its a collect 10. This item will make gree bank.
    if that's the case, then it should be collect 20 no?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    if that's the case, then it should be collect 20 no?
    Some days I wish I had access to all of GREE's data. There's a lot of places they could put it that would generate a lot of spending, and I wish I could look at their data to predict which one. A top 10 syndicate prize? A Top 25 collect-20 prize? Who knows, but it's definitely not the Collect-10 with its current odds. I remember people went bananas over the Executive Coupe (the last 30% off upgrade costs item), but that was with seemingly tougher open rates than they are currently.

I wonder if they'll have it so that the items can stack-- e.g. one item with that bonus allows for 2 buildings to be upgraded at once, and each additional item allows an additional building to be upgraded simultaneously?

Edit: I'd guess it wouldn't be a Collect-20 that would make them the most money, either-- if I were in charge, I'd put it where it would encourage the most additional spending, and a lot of people already spend on Collect-20s no matter how ****ty the modifier is on the Top 25 (last two were jobs payout, right?), and a lot of people just view Top 25 as out of reach. Same thing in the syndicate wars-- if it's a Top 1/2/3 prize, just how many additional teams are going to take a run at it that wouldn't otherwise? If I was putting it in a syndicate war, I imagine it would encourage the most additional spending somewhere around Top 10, maybe Top 25, not sure. Just wildly speculating without concrete data.
    Last edited by BigMoney; 06-28-2013 at 04:14 AM.

Post Count
    I think it's going to be somewhere between the 1st through 3rd place prize in the next event syndicate war, but we will see.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I guess we wait and see we could see answer as soon as case and syn vs syn event starts, or later.but if its being put in now id assume the ability to win it is just around the corner.