Taking one for the team part 2. CJ take note

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking one for the team part 2. CJ take note

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Taking one for the team part 2. CJ take note

Ill take the slightly less sweary route. Some of you will know we had 2 members accounts suspended for farming Transport Raiders. The 2 people have never received an answer to their ticket which incidentally Gree is #647071.

At least acknowledge what is happening to them please it's been a month and the Parlingo faction leaders board has agreed they have done nothing wrong although one clown who knows no better reported them. They haven't broken any rules, they haven't hacked and one of them actually sent a ticket to make u aware of the loophole on android of 100% drop rates - this was your issue and only you could fix it.

Can you please do the decent thing and reinstate them? Penalise them by all means but just contact them as a gesture of decent customer care.

Thanks

PS CJ I've pmd u 3 times on this and I know you're choosing to avoid responding.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Great write-up but I'm sure they'll look right over this one and only at the other one to ban it. Getting any info from these mods is like putting steel toed boots on the wrong feet. It can be done but it's wrong, you're gonna be walking funny, and it's gonna hurt.

Post Count
    I've passed this along to the support team. Let's try to keep support request/issue in support.

Thanks!

~Sirius

Post Count
    If they can ignore a guy who's WD averages are in the millions; they can ignore anyone.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    Can you please do the decent thing and reinstate them? Penalise them by all means but just contact them as a gesture of decent customer care.

Thanks

PS CJ I've pmd u 3 times on this and I know you're choosing to avoid responding.
    Dont know why they should be penalized at all. Android has had so many issues that the one good thing they had should not warrant any kind of penalty whatsoever. If everything is bugged on that OS and they ignore, or just dont know how to fix their own game, why penalize someone for playing a buggy game? Thats just BS, and im not directing this at you for saying what you did, i just think this is complete crap and id be really pissed if it were me, playing by the rules on their bug infested game

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I've passed this along to the support team. Let's try to keep support request/issue in support.

Thanks!

~Sirius
    That's funny!!!
    We WISH support request/issues were answered by support, tell them to answer and keep them there and you won't see them here. Sirius sometimes I wonder if your serious................

Post Count
    Wasn't aware is was against the rules to farm am I missing something

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Exploits are against ToS.

If it's 100% drop on them, yeah-exploit. Was really fun when they used to turn the dial on the casualty rates to solve this problem, lol. Sucks, but regardless-those units would be gone one way or another.

It seems GREE has made it hard to be polite, but I guarantee going in huffing and puffing will go nowhere. Good luck!
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Thanks!

~Sirius
    Thanks for acknowledging, will keep the forum posted on their ban progress

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    If they can ignore a guy who's WD averages are in the millions; they can ignore anyone.
    ^ +1

Still no response.
    McGurt Assisted Living
    I just sh!t my pants. PM for details.

Post Count

Thanks!

~Sirius

ticket #619824 sent before Madagascar, still not resolved.

Thanks for all your help
    McGurt Assisted Living
    I just sh!t my pants. PM for details.

Banned
    Post Count
    If the drop rate is set at 100% and remains there, that is not an exploit, and the precidence has been set by Gree on numerous occasions. multiple collect 10 events had the wrong units for low collection #s gree not only did not ban people but didn't remove the units. there were extensive discussions on here how thats not an exploit and was acceptable to earn those units until Gree fixes the issue. this was also the case on multiple other events where units with boosts were given by mistake....... LTQs ring a bell????these are not exploits and sufficient evidence exists that this is acceptable behavior by Gree. there is no excuse for this behavior, and sounds like just another ploy by the clowns to try to move up by all means nescesary including lying and cheating.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thanks!

~Sirius
    still waiting on mine... 13 days without an account, only a few hours left until the war starts. 8 or 9 days since I was asked for my device info, no response since then..

Post Count
    how do you farm transport raiders, or others like diamond bombers?? See them sometimes but i don't have one.. plz let me know (pm me please) I not want to farm them but just get a few. Greetings
    You win some, you lose some..

Id: 794-635-217

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by keeskiller View Post
    how do you farm transport raiders, or others like diamond bombers?? See them sometimes but i don't have one.. plz let me know (pm me please) I not want to farm them but just get a few. Greetings
    If u are on the latest version for android you can't but some people chose to stay on older versions and farm to make up for the fact that LTQs didn't work on android properly