It's the end...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's the end...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Smile It's the end...

Well, tis with a heavy heart, that I have to leave this game. I'm really busy. I go to this private top school blah blah. So no more of Modern War for me. Well it was fun playing. However it is nearly impossible to carry on. With school pressure and stuff. However I would have found time. Tis with a sad heart that I realised the game has completely changed. It was fun when I was of a lower level. With stats of only 2-3k. I was always determined to catch up to the guys who I knew as 'top dogs'. I remember the first time I collected enough money for a sea scout. I bought 20 of em and my defense went right up. Oh the feeling. Then I remember having an army of GIGN. it was fun. Then the boss events. The units were pathetic, but it was fun gaining indestructibles. Even units with an attack of 50 pleased me. I remember being super happy with the daylight chaser. It was at the top. Then I remember this thing called the Transport Catamaran. Attack 61 Defence 104. I went insane with joy. A unit in the 100s!! I got addicted. Then Ca,e the faction wars. In the Brazil one, my faction was top 5000. I was literally dancing on seeing units of attack 300-500 range. I was even more eager for more fight. Mind you I was really pathetic in the beginning. I still had noob stats of 5500a/d. Then it spiraled out of control. I got too addicted. But that wasn't a problem. I am a bright student.
    The continuous wars put a strain on me. Earlier GREE used to solve all my issues. But things have gotten out of hand. Even I've grown up. I have my board exams. Then I have to take my IB diploma. Then college. Then a well paying job. I don't even know if Modern War will exist then. So what I'm trying to do is share my experience with you guys.
    It was simply awesome earlier, I didn't care about gold. I would be ecstatic on receiving free gold, but I never troubled my parents to waste money on this game.
    What bothers me the most is how GREE changed, you guys became crude businessmen aiming for more profit through your manipulative ways. Now many more will reach their wallets to pay you. It was fun as I gained my stats, giving myself a pat on the back every time I increased my stats by a 1000.
    However this value makes no change. The differences are astronomical, and free players like me have no chance of reaching insane stats of 200000+.

So what I'm trying to say is that we've had our ups and downs GREE, but thank you for making this game and I wish you all the best for your upcoming endeavors, and best of luck my fellow players, enjoy but know your limits.

Thanks for taking your time and reading this.
    Dragon Realms
    Level 53 A/D of 190k.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Also I'm not complaining. Just suggestions and my view and most importantly my experience.
    Dragon Realms
    Level 53 A/D of 190k.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Nickdpro,
    First of all, congratulations on winning the game. Well done. Also, best of luck in the rest of your life. May it be riddled with companies offering good support and service....

I agree with quite a lot you said. I remember feeling quite good about myself finishing my first boss all the way, way back when a 2K unit was indeed special (what was it, 2,5-3 months ago?). What I don't get is that you consider 200K stats to be insane. Especially with the stat inflation, getting 200K stats should be no problem for decent but active free players at level 100.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefire View Post
    Nickdpro,
    First of all, congratulations on winning the game. Well done. Also, best of luck in the rest of your life. May it be riddled with companies offering good support and service....

I agree with quite a lot you said. I remember feeling quite good about myself finishing my first boss all the way, way back when a 2K unit was indeed special (what was it, 2,5-3 months ago?). What I don't get is that you consider 200K stats to be insane. Especially with the stat inflation, getting 200K stats should be no problem for decent but active free players at level 100.
    Yea i have to say best of luck to you but i think you left out a 0 from insane stats You meant to say 2,000,000 right

I know many free players with over 300k and some over 400k.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah, Im a free player with 250k ATK. I have been accused of hacking twice. I love it.
    Congrats of winning the game!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    same idea. decided not to become an hourly raiding and attacking player but only collect buildings twice a day. cash and valor units are almost useless if u are the top player in ur tier.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Congrats and good luck to you! Read your post and found myself nodding my head at most of your post. GREE is
    all about GREED now...everything revolves around "gold bars" and now in our faction we have had several members get booted by GREE for no reason or explanation...1 even had 700-750 gold bars that he was saving for Poland and the other day, boom..just gone from the faction and unable to log on...yes I know most of you are saying well he cheated...he did not...I've known others that did cheat and yes they eventually got banned...I guess my rant is about GREE being so greedy with no explanation, I am also quitting MW after Poland as it has just gotten ridiculus, with all the wars every 3 weeks and events and missions.....UGH!!

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Today, we lost a commrade in war, but he has found a "better place." ;-) Congrats on winning.

Your post resonates well with me, and I'm sure with a lot of other players. Best of luck out there.
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefire View Post
    Nickdpro,

Yeah I actually meant 2000k, that's 2 million. I have this bad habit of using 'k' to describe anything beyond a thousand. S I just forget about using millions and billions.
    Dragon Realms
    Level 53 A/D of 190k.

Banned
    Post Count
    Who are you?

Banned
    PREVIOUSLY BANNED SO BE CAREFUL OF THIS ONE, SHE MUST BE DANGEROUS
    Post Count
    Well done Nickdpro99 on winning the game. Fantastic!

A good read. We will all be winners like you one day.

Post Count
    good luck to you, been a bit sad, my beloved rae monsoon (255/225) is no longer top 45 for me

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito89 View Post
    good luck to you, been a bit sad, my beloved rae monsoon (255/225) is no longer top 45 for me
    yeah i remember getting that, now my lowest unit that i can see in my attack list is like 390..
    You win some, you lose some..

Id: 794-635-217

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    My 45th unit might be the Elite Base Defense or something like that. It had like 340 or 350 attack.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Smart Individual! Good luck to you bro!