Players moaning about being raided - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Players moaning about being raided

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Taking the fun out of the game? lol Such a cry baby.
    The best part of this game is once your at a rivals base you discover LE buildings and highly upgraded oil rigs etc ready for the taking lol. My eyes light up when i find somone like that.
    Dont know about anyone else but for me - Thats the fun lol.

Lurker
    Post Count
    As you said, the name of the game is "modern WAR". I can't understand why he cant just collect his buildings before they are raided.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1989 View Post
    Taking the fun out of the game? lol Such a cry baby.
    The best part of this game is once your at a rivals base you discover LE buildings and highly upgraded oil rigs etc ready for the taking lol. My eyes light up when i find somone like that.
    Dont know about anyone else but for me - Thats the fun lol.
    that's the fun for me too i also try to remember the name incase he pops up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Airthy View Post
    As you said, the name of the game is "modern WAR". I can't understand why he cant just collect his buildings before they are raided.
    Exactly, he said he is going to end up selling his money buildings or not resetting them so i cant raid him lol!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I bet if he hadn't made such a big deal about it, you would have forgotten about him anyway?! He is the cause for his own downfall.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Very true, i had a guy that i raided for a decemt amount of cash, A day later he raided me a lost then starting throwing abuse at me lol Went back everyday till he dropped off my news feed. If he would have kept his mouth shut i would have left him alone. Some of them ask for it though when they decide to write crud on your wall lol.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not too many complain, but had a couple turn out pretty cool. One seemed really cool, so I even threw him a bone. "Hey, my Nanotech is due to be cashed in 45 minutes, but I plan on not collecting for about 7 hours," since I wanted it to be cashed in the morning, instead of 1 am. Said thanks, grabbed the easy 200k and we both laughed.

Post Count
    I raid until my stamina is depleted prior to going to bed at night. When I wake in the morning, It makes my day when I get to read a bunch of messages left behind.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol. I raided this dude for nearly 10 million. The idiot had a billion dollars. He kept on abusing me instead of buying some useful limited edition buildings. Easiest 30 million I ever earned.
    Dragon Realms
    Level 53 A/D of 190k.

Post Count
    Here we are talking about moaners....lol...now all of u guys from here tell me u never asked nobody to stop hitting your base? In the long/ short period u played ...never happened?
    I'm urbz ...and yes It did happen to me ....I do not curse at the person rather ask him if he can ease on me a lil...
    Now that's moaning ? If yes than ...I'm one of them....
    This is how I'm playing.....if somebody ask me nice to stop raiding ...I will...
    Now u all tell me u guys never had in your game life a story like that?
    "You can never fall too hard, so fast, so far
    That you can't get back when you lost"

Post Count
    Some people can take raids/attacks in stride sometimes even offering up a salute or congrats. Others get all upset by posting on your wall obscenities and insinuating that you are a hacker/cheater. I accidently attacked someone stronger with my LLP and he was at my base for the 3-4 days, thankfully I collected often to minimze the damage. I didn't say a thing until he left a message saying "well done, and complimenting my base" after that he moved on.

In my expierance, if you up against a much stronger player don't instigate by posting on their wall. You are asking for trouble. I have had a few rivals post remarks on my walls and I have hunted them down, not once, not twice but several times. If you are repeatedly attacked by a rival and wish for it to stop, post a comment on their wall asking nicely to take it easy on you, I have ceased fire on those who have asked me. Likewise, I have asked some rivals to take it easy on me while I try to save for LE building or upgrades and have been left alone.

So all in all, if you act like a ****, you will be treated like a ****!! Very simple!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Getting raided is part of the game. When I get raided I never write anything on their board or seek revenge. It just comes with the territory. I had someone that kept raiding me non-stop. I just increased my stats and voila no more raids. Sometimes I just raid someone else to replenish what I have lost. With the faction tournament I get raided a lot more and I raid a lot more because you have to help your faction. When I was a lower level player I raided to get my stats up and some money when I was too low.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ask someone to stop raiding me? hahaha!

Never surrender!

Take it on the chin, Remember their name, get stronger, go hunting lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I would have forgotten about him, I didn't set out to raid him repeatedly, it probably just happened as the rivals list throws the same names until you level up..

The fact he just seemed up himself made me raid him more and more, I am in his base pretty much every few hours now - until he drops off my news feed.. if he is smart he will let it go, but the amount of messages he has left is so funny I cant stop doing it to him!

I have been raided a few times, but haven't lost a great deal of money, since I dish it out a lot I don't mind being raided back - its part of the game as has been mentioned..

its always good to find someone with serious unvaulted money, one person on my list is excess of 340m, so every hit gives 300k.. useful for base upgrades

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I give two ****s what people think when I raid them.. Walking around on there base all stuck and ****... Prancing around admiring there shiny toys.. No better feeling indeed.. This one dude attacked me over and over once.. Took a lot of pixel cheese from me.. I beefed up put the rocky theme song on and on whooped his ass.. Even after he was 10 lvs behind lol..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I got one guy who gave me 40 mil with his multiple high paying level 5 buildings. He just posted junk on my wall, 25 posts total. All he could have done was offer me as an ally. I dont raid or attack if they simple offer me an ally request than crying .