The item you tried to buy is no longer available?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The item you tried to buy is no longer available?

Banned
    Post Count

The item you tried to buy is no longer available?

Tried updating and got the message in title.

I am assuming it is because I am in New Zealand and Gree changed a while back so their games could no longer be downloaded, however as I had them on my iPad already I could still download and update. However it seems this may have changed now as it would appear I can't update anymore.

Gree can you confirm if this is the case and if so are you going to refund the $10k or so I have spent?

Also I have a us iTunes account too since I spend some time over there. If I delete KA from my iPad and download under my us iTunes account will I have my current game or a new game?

Banned
    Post Count
    I tested on my phone and tried updating both KA and MW both gave the same message so it does seem unless Gree updates are down at the moment I can no longer update Gree games

Edit: seems if you delete the game you can still download from purchased and don't get the error.
    Last edited by procsyzarc; 06-25-2013 at 10:54 PM.

Post Count
    Delete the app as your info is stored on Gree's server then reload it via iTunes or web app

Lurker
    Post Count
    How did you reload, if no longer available? Did you use your US account? I got the same problem, also in NZ!
    Do not want to delete and loose everyhting I worked so hard for.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by noFear View Post
    How did you reload, if no longer available? Did you use your US account? I got the same problem, also in NZ!
    You lose nothing. Your game is stored on their server. Just delete and reinstall.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Banned
    Post Count
    Deleted and then re installed under purchased tab. Although it worked this time it looks like the days where we have access is numbered so may have to stop spending.

Not sure on the details but seems most Japanese apps aren’t available in NZ. Which would explain why we can no longer download these games since Gree purchased Funzio

Lurker
    Post Count
    done it- it worked. Thanks. Makes me wonder how much longer we can play in NZ. I raised a ticket with GREE, but not sure if they will come back to me on this.

Banned
    Post Count
    done it- it worked. Thanks. Makes me wonder how much longer we can play in NZ. I raised a ticket with GREE, but not sure if they will come back to me on this.
    When they lost my game on MQ one of the reasons they gave me to start with was because i was in New Zealand and Gree games aren't avalible in NZ.