Update 1.9 out now! - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Update 1.9 out now!

Need help

Soultaker S2N Knight, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home
    This is what I get when I try to make a new thread! I am new to the gree forums but I thought it was time as my guild is very active and would like to be able to make my own guild threads to post. If anyone can give me advice on this would be very thankful. And I read about the new update made sure all in guild have it but can't see anything about the the new guild features like joining another guild with your guild and such Thanks
    Looking for daily active player to come join us look us up. 126-895-313
    ATM we have upgrade cost=19%. Time=23%. Guild=+14

We are a good friendly bunch. Requirements to be accepted into Second To None Guild...
    Please read our requirements that are posted on the group page thanks
    KA 555-848-897 499-623-993 165-777-397 I accept all thanks

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Soultaker S2N Knight View Post
    Soultaker S2N Knight, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home
    This is what I get when I try to make a new thread! I am new to the gree forums but I thought it was time as my guild is very active and would like to be able to make my own guild threads to post. If anyone can give me advice on this would be very thankful. And I read about the new update made sure all in guild have it but can't see anything about the the new guild features like joining another guild with your guild and such Thanks
    First, the reason for the snarkiness of this post: you've hijacked this thread, posting off topic and confusing other members who are trying to read about the topic or post about it.

Second, things you should have done. 1) searched the forum for the answer first! There are thousands of threads, and this one has been answered in at least 50 of them: you don't have enough posts to start a thread. Second, if your search has failed to come up with the answer, don't just hijack someone else's thread!!! Find a senior member of the forum (ahem, posts to the left #) and send them a private message! Only after these two methods have failed should you start a new thread, and only if you are absolutely certain that someone else may have the same question/concern.

This message brought to you by Forumites for a Better Forum.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Soultaker S2N Knight View Post

Log Out Home
    Here's some advice for you, pal: Don't blatantly hijack threads and expect a response. Show some basic etiquette. Search the forums for a little while -- your question has probably already been answered.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    HOLY CRAP! A STICKY THREAD FOR EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT!!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...r-guild-prizes

Now, stop spamming. Do something for yourself.
    Nice. First of all dumba$$ not the ltq the other one. Secondly, how is asking the question spamming. For whatever reason it won't let me start a new thread and this feature was added with the new patch so how is it not right to ask it in this thread?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Orsmo View Post
    Nice. First of all dumba$$ not the ltq the other one. Secondly, how is asking the question spamming. For whatever reason it won't let me start a new thread and this feature was added with the new patch so how is it not right to ask it in this thread?
    1) calling Jonny a dumbass is a great way to start your life in the forum. Please, do it again. Lol.

2) there is a guild and an individual version of the spreadsheet. Look for it.

3) this thread is solely about the update, as in the new features added. So it would be a great place to ask questions about how they work. Not the rewards. That's another thread.

4) Finally, it won't let new members post a new thread until they've reached a certain number of posts. Which, given that you did spam the same question in multiple threads, you are well on your way to reaching.

5) please wise up before you name call. It just makes you look dumb.

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Orsmo View Post
    Any clue on the guild quest rewards and how many levels?
    From your question you got exactly the answer I gave. Clarification is what failed you.

Or it could just be your ignorance for hand me outs.

Either way, good job.
    Last edited by jonny0284; 07-05-2013 at 09:05 AM.

Post Count
    Either way, allow me to take care of your worthless behind. Because, yes. It was as simple as going to page 2 of the most recent threads. And secondly, it was as simple as reading a title. Both of which probably exceed your mental capacities.

Here's "the other one" that has a name and a title.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...guild-quest-on!

-- - - - - - - - - - - --

And, for what it's worth. Read the title of this thread. Update 1.9 out now and look at where you directed the topic to: a Guild quest.

BRAVO.

Last edited by jonny0284; 07-05-2013 at 08:49 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Either way, allow me to take care of your worthless behind. Because, yes. It was as simple as going to page 2 of the most recent threads. And secondly, it was as simple as reading a title. Both of which probably exceed your mental capacities.

Here's "the other one" that has a name and a title.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...guild-quest-on!

-- - - - - - - - - - - --

And, for what it's worth. Read the title of this thread. Update 1.9 out now and look at where you directed the topic to: a Guild quest.

BRAVO.

lololololol

some people are just numb nuts and can't read.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    lololololol

some people are just numb nuts and can't read.
    If it was just stupidity, that's one thing. But it's laziness and arrogance on top that warranted the response he got

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What? Are you trying to tell me this isn't where I come to ask what is the meaning of life? But isn't that the topic to this thread? Clearly "update 1.9 out now!" Is a poor disguise for "ask anything". Sorry couldn't resist. Love the responses though.

Post Count

New Zealand

(Spydrax in back of the class raising hand)

If I may be so bold as to ask a question regarding, err........... 1.9 Upgrade?

Thank you...

I have seen someone here in the forums point out some issue with his game and this upgrade and noted he's from NZ. I have a NZ'er in my guild who has sent a ticket and GREE responded to why he hasn't been able to complete/access this upgrade; GREE's response was that they (GREE) are no longer offering this game in that region. ???

I, and as it would seem others, have a wounded member in my guild without the accessibility of this upgrade. He's able to gain the rewards but can't participate in guild related activities. He's a valuable and much respected member of my guild and I won't release him just because of this 'over-sight', however, this may become detrimental at some point, no?

Is this condition permanent? Would someone (Sirius or CJ54) or anyone answer this?

If permanent, why and if not, when do we expect this to be rectified?

(Sorry to re-hijack back to main topic, but I had to.)
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Lurker
    Post Count

Missing Orbs

Quote Originally Posted by Klassenr@hotmail.com View Post
    Hey!! Now the orbs donation total in the guild UI says, 'coming soon'..
    Does this mean we lost the orbs i donated?
    It doesn't matter how many orbs you 'had' they are all gone now, with a 'COMING SOON' message. I have been searching for answer but nothing is coming up....will we get our orbs back?, will we get the correct amount of orbs back? What's happening?.....no one seems to have an answer here. And I'm too new to start a new thread so it's buried in this one.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    When the Raid Boss event false started a few weeks ago, we had the Coming Soon message. When the event was pushed back our orb total returned.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos of WOL View Post
    It doesn't matter how many orbs you 'had' they are all gone now, with a 'COMING SOON' message. I have been searching for answer but nothing is coming up....will we get our orbs back?, will we get the correct amount of orbs back? What's happening?.....no one seems to have an answer here. And I'm too new to start a new thread so it's buried in this one.
    That message comes up a couple of times a day since the inception of the orbs. You get them back, not to worry.