Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Interesting discoveries

Thought I would start a thread where I post odd things I've discovered so far. I should preface this by saying that some things that I found right at the very beginning have since been fixed and I think the devs are still working hard to squash bugs as we report them.

#1 DO NOT say YES to the game centre pop up telling you that the game you are playing is NOT the one on your other IOS device. Doing so wipes out the game on the device asking you the question! If you get this pop up, the only way to sort of stop it is to log out of Game Center.

#2 Make a screen grab of your players stats, may come in handy if the above happens.

#3 You can Capture a Renegade base but you can not destroy one so don't bother trying that option.

#4 Any level player can attack you unlike the way rivals lists work in games such as Modern War. IMHO a problem since weak players can get destroyed as soon as their immunity is up.

#5 If you do not have enough Base Fusion cores and you selected Capture Base the base would be destroyed. This has since been fixed and now the game tells you how many cores you need but gives you the option of selecting destroy. This oddly is a useful feature from a tactical standpoint.

#6 To send reinforcements to an ally or remote base click on it's command centre then reinforce.

#7 You can capture/destroy multiple command centres on a rivals base at the same time. I call it rain or terror, however there is a time limit as to how long between capture/destroy events before immunity kicks in and boots your forces. This seems to vary but the most capture/destroys I have been able to do before immunity kicked in was 3 of 4.

#8 The number of units you can take into battle increases as you level up.

#9 Uranium and Titanium can be mined in the centre of your world, can be purchased with real money and can be won doing attack point missions.

#10 Global chat is a neat idea but the nut cases have wrecked it. It would be very handy to send a message to base owners as per Fanta's suggestion. Blocking spammers would also be handy.

#11 Immunity is broken if you attack Renegade bases above L2 but not with L2 bases or a rival base. Immunity is 24 hours if you are attacked and a satellite base is destroyed.

#12 If you capture a Renegade base above L2 it reverts to a L2 base upon capture, which IMHO sucks. An LLP just captured a L6 Renegade base and it reverted to a L2 base.

#13 If someone else is trying to capture a command centre the game does not indicate this so if you think you are hitting a renegade base you may actually hit another player instead. This might be a problem if you plan out how much firepower to send to a base.

#14 Red are rival bases, Yellow are Renegade bases, Green are alliance member bases, Blue are yours.

That's enough, sure everyone is asleep by now....
    Last edited by Agent Orange; 06-26-2013 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Bug fixes
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

AWESOME work! Very handy bro.
    Last edited by Whodi; 06-26-2013 at 07:38 PM.

So?? If i try to capture a reegade base and dont have enough power cores can i destroy a renegade base? As in point no. 5?

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    So if I attack and destroy a renegade base, do I get anything out of it???
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    So if I attack and destroy a renegade base, do I get anything out of it???
    Yes the resources from the buildings you hit, xmfor units you destroy and chance of fusion and base cores as well as power cells

I have a Renegade Outpost showing level 99 next to my home base. That level 99 Renegade outpost sits under what appears to be an immune bubble. WTF?
    MW ID: Watash 435 054 538

The command centre on the Renegade base my drop a power core though so far i think i've found 1 maybe 2. Originally there was no destroy option now it has been added because originally if you didn't have enough cores it still let you hit capture even though you could not.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Quote Originally Posted by Whodi View Post
    AWESOME work! Very handy bro. #3, #4 & #6 are the same though
    good point i'll consolidated these.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Had my mising account restored, the Game Center issue.... If you turn notifications off it has NO effect the only fix is to log out of game center! Wish this could be disabled as it will cause many to unwittingly nuke their accounts!
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

NICE THREAD AO

Things I have noticed

#1 if you send a commander as reinforcements then you use a full unit of energy, really annoys me!

#2 of you attack a level 10 player for the mission, but call them straight back you again use a full energy unit BUT it counts as an attack towards the mission even thought it was sent for a second or two but never landed

#3 all chat feeds delete when you log on and off

#4 you can't send resources

#5 base fusion cores needed for 5th base are as common in level 2 NPC as they are in level 16(3 so far in 24 hours)

#6 alliance leaders can't enter an alliance description

#7 50% of all dead troops on both sides of battles appear to come back to life

Fanta...you get back 50% of the troops you lost in an attack even if you lost the battle? Your dead troops do not regenerate at the enemy's base?

i tried to send a few hundred troops back home, went to another world, returned and the shipment said poooof --> all units and transport are gone.

MW-ID: 265-458-251, please PM me and I will add you.
    Currently at L150+
    Got the BEAR, TIGER, ABJ, Deadly Jet Pilot

CC-ID: 922-908-129 (L100+).

Thumbs down

Defending NPC units instantly regenerate after a failed "build outpost" attack. This means that any attack has to succeed in its own right. There is no sending waves of units to defeat the enemy.... As I have just found out to my expense. This doesn't seem right.

Snape

also, when occupying the NPC, it will reinforce their army at the last second before the next battle. so if you destroy their army and are just occupying it to bring morale to 0, better make sure you have a good army left because there will be blood in the next 30min

Quote Originally Posted by cook976 View Post
    Fanta...you get back 50% of the troops you lost in an attack even if you lost the battle? Your dead troops do not regenerate at the enemy's base?
    Appears all troops on both sides have a 50% reincarnation rate. I sent 80 scouts all died, 40 came back to life when the commander came back.

Useful for when you smash an outpost with lots of troops, you will get half points next return if they are not removed