Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Watash View Post
    I have a Renegade Outpost showing level 99 next to my home base. That level 99 Renegade outpost sits under what appears to be an immune bubble. WTF?
    Saw this as well. Lvl 99 outpost will be there for a few hours then a new lvl 1 player will take over the base. Just the game's mechanism for warping in a brand new base.
    Roving Mercenaries
    #101 Brazil
    #141 Greenland
    #114 Egypt
    #157 China
    #140 Ireland

World recycling? The other day I set up a base in the L6 renegade bases in world 2 then set up some bases in world 12. When I plugged in the coordinates that were still in my map for the world 2 base in my world 12 account I was able to go to that spot and set up new remote bases around it! Very weird. Now today that world 2 base shows as a renegade base in world 12.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Fanta32 View Post
    Appears all troops on both sides have a 50% reincarnation rate. I sent 80 scouts all died, 40 came back to life when the commander came back.

Useful for when you smash an outpost with lots of troops, you will get half points next return if they are not removed
    I've found it's not always 50%. I have no idea of the factors involved but I've also had quite a few 40% and 20% reincarnation rates aswell!

Findit slightly annoying how I book make a load of coords and the next day the have disappeared lol...

Really getting frustrated with the fusion core issue. I have over 2 mil attack points but still have only one fusion core in my inventory. I have attacked all manner of bases, buildings to no avail. I have destroyed buildings in player bases and NPC bases. Is this how Gree is going to extort money? Without fusion cores there seems to be no hope in expanding. Maybe Gree could offer fusion cores as prizes in the next event...my faction is presently number 7. Also, while I am complaining LOL, I wish there was a way to disable the chat screen so I don't have to be bombarded with all the infantile comments.
    MW ID: Watash 435 054 538

Quote Originally Posted by Chilli! View Post
    I've found it's not always 50%. I have no idea of the factors involved but I've also had quite a few 40% and 20% reincarnation rates aswell!

Findit slightly annoying how I book make a load of coords and the next day the have disappeared lol...
    It is based on your lvl vs. the lvl of the player you are attacking. If you attack a player much lower than you, you will regenerate less units (eg. lvl 20 vs lvl5 u may only regenerate 30%) you also get less attack points for hitting players more than 5 lvls below you

Quote Originally Posted by Watash View Post
    Really getting frustrated with the fusion core issue. I have over 2 mil attack points but still have only one fusion core in my inventory. I have attacked all manner of bases, buildings to no avail. I have destroyed buildings in player bases and NPC bases. Is this how Gree is going to extort money? Without fusion cores there seems to be no hope in expanding. Maybe Gree could offer fusion cores as prizes in the next event...my faction is presently number 7. Also, while I am complaining LOL, I wish there was a way to disable the chat screen so I don't have to be bombarded with all the infantile comments.
    From what I have found fusion cores only come from lvl 10 and higher NPC bases

OK, THX...are the higher NPC bases toward the center?
    MW ID: Watash 435 054 538

Factories

Question: If you attack a factory of an opponent and destroy it, does that also kill the TRAINING units that are being processed at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz Malone View Post
    Question: If you attack a factory of an opponent and destroy it, does that also kill the TRAINING units that are being processed at that time.
    That is a very good question, I don't think anyone has found this out, my best guess is that no they aren't killed since I notice that oil rigs and mines keep spewing even when destroyed.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

World 2 is becoming a ghost town. All the weaker players are being systematically wiped out.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Quote Originally Posted by Oz Malone View Post
    The units are not destroyed, but they train at a slower rate, just like resource buildings

If someone takes your outpost while you have units training you lose the lot though, I had 75 Hammerheads and 105 rocket trucks being built on Saturday and lost them all.
    Active world 4 fighter

I just had a painful discovery that I had ran out of fuel about 7mins before I logged in and lost about 1/5 of my entire army in the game. Do Not run out of fuel.

Yes you start loosing units as your fuel runs out. Why I target rivals refineries especially if they don't have many.....
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Pup View Post
    I got a fusion core from a level 6 NPC command center.

(The title of this post was supposed to be the answer to the question not the title)
    Last edited by Clubcat45; 07-01-2013 at 12:01 PM.