GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Casualty Rate Fix

GREE Engineering
    Post Count

Casualty Rate Fix

Hi everyone,

Yesterday's deploy introduced an unexpected change to the way casualty rate was handled. We've just rolled out a fix, you should see casualties return to expected levels when fighting.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Hi everyone,

Yesterday's deploy introduced an unexpected change to the way casualty rate was handled. We've just rolled out a fix, you should see casualties return to expected levels when fighting.
    Thanks for the fix, Jerle. Hope I see the fix soon.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just lost 5 units on two fights won most ever low rate... Not fixed

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry

Just lost 5 units in one attack as well, I think they it is worse as opposed to fixed.

Post Count
    Someone forgot to put in a - instead of a +

On a serious note always reset your game when you want the changes to update.
    VFF Legends

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Someone forgot to put in a - instead of a +

On a serious note always reset your game when you want the changes to update.
    Is this an uninstall/reinstall?
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Consistent Contributor 2nd Sea Raiders's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyR View Post
    Is this an uninstall/reinstall?
    No just close, delete from running programs, and restart it.

Still not working for me...

Despite the purported fix I am still having unusually high casualties when I attack, even someone at half my attack/defense strength. I used to have one casualty about every 8-10 attacks. Usually it was a relatively small or weak unit. Now I have two casualties per attack and they are some of my more powerful (and costly) units. I am now noticing the same behavior during the missions of 'Sweep the Dregs. I can't afford to keep losing units at this pace given the schedule for this weekend....
    The art of war is of vital importance to the State....

ID: 425691804

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I honestly cant tell the difference but am not doing much pvp atm...tbh i kinda wish the casualty rates were increased (speaking selfishly, it should really be so) as my newsfeed was totally clear all day..was being attacked every 20-30 mins before :/ i guess i cant stand around with 18x overvault for long...

thanks anyway jerle
    PM for queries about my faction/walkthroughs/stuff.

Top 100 - BBR Faction..RECRUITING NOW!!

Building Def - 7/7 MAX -- Output 4/6
    Inf Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Grd Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Air Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 3/6
    Sea Def - 6/7 -- Att 2/6
    Health Reg - 7/7 MAX -- Cas Rate - 4/6
    Guild Inc 1,2,3 - 5/5 MAX -- Guild Inc 4 - 2/5
    Add me on LINE: "zulfiqaar"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is far from fixed!!!! Ive just done 1 raid on another player 65k less than me and yet another loss of 900 valor. This morning i had a lilover 27k in valor i now 160 valor left and i have only raided 20ish times today as experiments to see if this has been fixed. Loot items ive lost count now but i do know its almost 40 brigend lightengs and at least 8mil is cash units none of which have been high loss there all sposed to be low or very low. My stats seem fixed now altho still about 10k short from all the units lost which i no longer can replace as im out of valor!!! Are you going to replace these lost units once this problem is fixed? I worked hard to get these units and to have them wiped out in 20ish raids is beyond a joke.

Post Count
    What about the incorrect stats on android? Or the fact that I'm still seeing my attack swing over 150k?
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Not that it will happen, but I would like to see last night's patch be rolled back, then reset everyone's statistics, cash, and inventory back to where they were post tournament. After that is completed it should be possible to roll out the fixes one at a time instead of in one large group. Seems to me that it would make the discovery and resolution of these issues much easier. It also seems to be a case of poor timing since we have a scheduled event this weekend.... one that I can't prepare for now. Just my opinion.
    The art of war is of vital importance to the State....

ID: 425691804

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by "Sun Tzu" View Post
    Not that it will happen, but I would like to see last night's patch be rolled back, then reset everyone's statistics, cash, and inventory back to where they were post tournament. After that is completed it should be possible to roll out the fixes one at a time instead of in one large group. Seems to me that it would make the discovery and resolution of these issues much easier. It also seems to be a case of poor timing since we have a scheduled event this weekend.... one that I can't prepare for now. Just my opinion.
    Well said!!!!! gree make it happen is it just a droid issue now as some of my faction members dont have any probs any more and the ones who do have probs are on android not that that is any surprise really!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not seeing difference on iPhone. Defender's defense was half my attack. I won but lost 18 - yep - 18 units in 6 attacks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not seeing any difference, I am losing valor units left and right