DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Casualty Rate Fix

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I forgot to put in my post b4 raiding i did also have an update

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Problem not fixed, Still my units are dropping like fly's and my flag issue that i posted about and you replied claiming it was fixed - is not....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ok just done another 20 raid/attks i lost units but seems to be acceptable losses. However the stat issue from profile to battle report is not fixed and nor is the flag issue as faction members still reporting problems with that. The fixes are gettin there please keep us up to date with your progress.

Post Count
    Thanks for the fix I pm u my other account Id that one still no change on my stats when looking at it on other devices I still get wrong stats and when fighting rivals

So far things seem much better today. While I have had losses, they seem much more reasonable. I'll keep my fingers crossed....
    The art of war is of vital importance to the State....

ID: 425691804

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I take it by the lack of responce that now you say the problem is solved were supposed to roll over and take it up the back passage! WHAT ABOUT MY 10K IN LOST UNITS? THIS WAS YOUR F UP DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET 30K IN VALOR THATS 1500 ATTKS AT MY CURRENT LVL. I expect to lose units afterall it is a war game but when u make mistakes i expect you to rectify the issue and replace and compensate! I have 2 days before WD and no valor and 10k less in stats. A responce is required mods!