Battle for Empire City: Red Light District Romp Winners List - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle for Empire City: Red Light District Romp Winners List

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for the quick turnaround on the list for this battle.

Hugh Jass--616 with only 17 active players last weekend, I 'll take it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Congrats to all syndicates who made it!

Banned
    Post Count
    33rd! Nice!

Consistent Contributor ant1greeny2's Avatar
    Post Count
    I wish you could see your exact Syndicate rank during battles in IOS! Maybe in next update, hopefully before next battle!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys, here is the winners list for the last event! Congratulations to everyone!

This is listed by rank/name/points

25 Broadway Blues 9148001
    26 MWWM PrOsPeCtZ 9101956
    27 Don't Fark Around 9099218
    Not that I'm doubting the overall results, but I want to bring up a discrepancy in the final total, because with a razor thin margin like this one, it could actually make a difference in future events. Here is my screenshot that displays our IP total as time expired (upper left corner):

And here is a syndicate member's screenshot (on iOS) displaying the exact same total in the upper left corner as time expired (censored syndicate members' names to discourage poaching):

Unfortunately a lot of syndicate members of mine reported getting disconnected prematurely, and perhaps this issue is related to that. Disappointing either way.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Not that I'm doubting the overall results, but I want to bring up a discrepancy in the final total, because with a razor thin margin like this one, it could actually make a difference in future events. Here is my screenshot that displays our IP total as time expired (upper left corner):

And here is a syndicate member's screenshot (on iOS) displaying the exact same total in the upper left corner as time expired (censored syndicate members' names to discourage poaching):

Unfortunately a lot of syndicate members of mine reported getting disconnected prematurely, and perhaps this issue is related to that. Disappointing either way.
    I think the same thing once happened to The Brewskis' score.

Banned
    Post Count
    If you look back, through almost every results list, this discrepancy has been brought up. It HAS affected ranking, yet nothing has been done about it.

Banned
    Post Count

No sympathy from me whatsoever!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastas View Post
    No sympathy from me whatsoever!
    Understandable, I can see why you'd be salty after wasting all that money on LTQ Elite final prizes and yet still remain an easy target...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    damn I can't wait to pummel Grimmy. I'm goign to set up shop in that ghetto.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Banned
    Post Count
    Congrats to all syndicates!!! again

Lurker
    Post Count
    wow thanks for the list !!!!!!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CCK) Cam View Post
    I think the same thing once happened to The Brewskis' score.
    You are correct. Our real score put us in 24th place but the score they gave us put us in 26th. It was fought for weeks with over 20 different screen shots from not only us, but other teams that showed Brewskis having a set amount of points while in 25th spot and then less then that on the end results that were posted.

After many emails back and forth, we were finally told that the error was on our phones part and they could do nothing about it because our phones all displayed the wrong numbers and we should probably delete and reinstall the app to make sure it was running right...
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry GRRR

GREE changed my syndicate name... PISSED

Banned
    Post Count
    Understandable, I can see why you'd be salty after wasting all that money on LTQ Elite final prizes and yet still remain an easy target...

I love it how you show my attack score but hide yours

I notice you didn't attack me that much as I didn't have that many losses this time around compared to last war? Why is that? Did you lose more than you won?