Breakfast for Dinner, rank 169, seeking 2 players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Breakfast for Dinner, rank 169, seeking 2 players

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Cool Breakfast for Dinner, rank 169, seeking 2 players

Rank 169 guild seeking 2 active players or one with HLP/LLP combo.

Breakfast for Dinner is a mid level guild with active members from all over the world. Bonuses currently are -14% upgrade cost, -19% upgrade time, and +14 member increase. Each event we set a goal to improve our ranking, current rank 169 with 905,958 conquest points. Our next goal is to reach top 150.

There is no set donation requirement, but I now set daily goals for all to participate in. Lower level players 10k daily to upper level 50k daily is what members try to give. There are no set stats requirement. We do expect you are actively improving and helping others improve. We require the use of Groupme to assist in communication, it is a free app that allows for real time intel and member help that the guild chat is not suited for. Gem usage is not required, however we have several light spenders and would prefer more.

If you would like to be a part of a team that is growing and improving, please PM me or email me direct from my profile. My ally code is 607-709-368, feel free to add me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Filled one space, still have room for another on our team.

Eccomi

There are italian people ?? I need Help sometimes
    Last edited by Pipe923-519-606; 06-26-2013 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Error

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We have members from a few countries in Europe, none from Italy yet, you can be our first! Everyone in Groupme are always there to help out with whatever you need. Let me know and the final position is yours.