Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Power cores

Game is getting boring. 750k attack points on all manner of NCP and player bases with no fusion cores so I can not expand at all. This is really a money player game.
    MW ID: Watash 435 054 538

buy gold

Quote Originally Posted by Watash View Post
    Game is getting boring. 750k attack points on all manner of NCP and player bases with no fusion cores so I can not expand at all. This is really a money player game.
    This is the impression I'm starting to get. As I look towards the future I've been asking myself what's the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Quote Originally Posted by Q Raider View Post
    Power builds bases 2-4

Fusion builds bases 5-7

Plasma builds bases 8-10

So do you need 5 cores of any kind to build additional base ? Whatever level
    Last edited by Sportsgrunt; 06-27-2013 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgrunt View Post
    So do you need 5 cores of any kind to build additional base ? Whatever level
    To build base 3 you need 5 power cores.
    Base 4 needs 15 power cores
    Base 5 needs 5 FUSION cores

I would assume that it goes 5,10,15 for fusion (bases 5,6,7), then 5,10,15 for plasma cores (bases 8,9,10).