Guild tag teams

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Guild tag teams

Post Count

Wink Guild tag teams

What do you guys think about two guilds joining up for mutual conquest points? The guilds would still operate independently, but will share total conquest points. By sharing points I mean that your guild will still get it's normal points, but it could be set up that 1/4 of the total mutual points would be added to each team at the end of the event. This would open up more communication and new partnerships in the game.

The catch would be that to be considered for partnering up; the total team members could not exceed 100 between the two guilds. This would allow for smaller guilds to get picked up for battles. There could be some sort of alliance contract set up for each separate guild event. This could change the playing field a little to make it more competitive, but still give the ultimate advantage to top guilds, just with a little more challenges.

Opinions welcomed!

Post Count
    By the way, we are recruiting members for our top 200 team. Got rid of inactive members to shoot for higher position and also because of poor showing in last war. If interested let me know!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Join my guild!! 298 227 489. You can also add me 617 716 418

Many top guilds are already having sister guilds. This reduces the likelihood of lower ranking guilds to cooperate with higher guilds.
    I have reservations but thanks for your suggestions.

Post Count
    It works well if run properly but, obviously, there are a number of problems that can arise from poor management.

Post Count

hard to manage a ship with two captains

So let's say it was an option. 2 teams join, both have a founder and officers.
    Who runs the wars and calls the shots with two captains and multiple officers around?

When you're one of the normal members it would be like a dog with 10 bosses telling you different things to do.

I don't fancy this option. I'd rather have a 'Collect all gold and put in Vault' button, simpler to program by Gree and I think a lot more people will be happy with it.

Lurker
    Post Count

Loans from the vault

They should also make it that the founder can give out loans from the vault, this would help lower lvl members be able to complete so quests quicker and also build up their towns.

my guild is looking for new active member, Love and War 164 598 530.

Post Count
    yes,I totally agreed

Post Count
    Brilliant idea!
    i would love to be able help out fellow guild members like that!
    any member can donate and that money can be redistributed by leader if they desire!

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith7438 View Post
    They should also make it that the founder can give out loans from the vault, this would help lower lvl members be able to complete so quests quicker and also build up their towns.

my guild is looking for new active member, Love and War 164 598 530.

Post Count
    good luck with that
    ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbAdiQYILSE The Crusaders www.thecrusaders.info Slade - Crusaders Officer

Post Count
    great idea

Post Count

Dark Ones Guild recruiting...

We are seeking a few good Guild Members... 445928518 is our Guild code. Join the Dark Ones... get a lot stronger and be awesome. We are a top 200/300 guild and have a couple of spaces available for hardcore players.
    You do not need to buy gems but will have to
    - donate money, stones, Orbs
    - be active in all Guild Quests
    - chat
    - score at least 4000 points in each war...
    - and have fun!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is a interesting idea, guild allies.
    But I do see a small problem at the moment, the number of guilds participating in wars in dropping(evidence is on the leader boards 1000 placed guild had 24-25k cp, the same as one active person can do).wouldn't this idea make matching harder?
    Daily player

Lurker
    Post Count

Excellent

That's pretty cool