Vanishing money

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Vanishing money

Post Count

Vanishing money

Has anyone else experienced this...I collect from my building, then 5-10 secs later 10-15% disappears from total? And before you ask, no I'm not getting attacked, this happens EVERY time I collect.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same thing happens to me since the latest update.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubs View Post
    Has anyone else experienced this...I collect from my building, then 5-10 secs later 10-15% disappears from total? And before you ask, no I'm not getting attacked, this happens EVERY time I collect.
    This was happening to me previously on iOS with income glitch -- income was approx 25% higher than should have been, but only some of it seemed to be actually making it to the bank. Some of it was being corrected by the server, seems like. But that's just my observation. (Btw -- didn't think I'd find a TPB fan here -- nice choice. Bubs is the best.)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    This was happening to me previously on iOS with income glitch -- income was approx 25% higher than should have been, but only some of it seemed to be actually making it to the bank. Some of it was being corrected by the server, seems like. But that's just my observation. (Btw -- didn't think I'd find a TPB fan here -- nice choice. Bubs is the best.)
    Hard call between him and Ricky lol