stat drop on apple devices - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: stat drop on apple devices

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GEMH View Post
    We are aware of the matter where stats have dropped upon receipt of tournament rewards, and have a team of engineers investigating. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please stay tuned for updates!
    My LLP didn't receive any tournament rewards...doesn't even qualify to participate in these events...and her stats dropped too. Also, there are people in my faction who DID receive rewards and whose stats DIDN'T drop. It may have happened concurrent with the rewards but it wasn't caused by receiving them.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hope this gets solved soon. Want to know what my current a/d is after the FvF and the LTQ prizes!

Lurker
    Post Count
    GemH-

Whoever is working on fixing this problem is having issues....I was already 40k down on stats....and it just dropped again another 3k....WOW. Please just update when you hear something this is a little disheartening after spending tons of time and thousands of real dollars on gold....thank you

Jimthefifth
    Team McGurt

We are aware of the matter where stats have dropped upon receipt of tournament rewards, and have a team of engineers investigating. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please stay tuned for updates!

Lurker
    Post Count

Flag Issue

It looks like a flag bonus issue affecting ground and air. I lost approximately 10% of air defense attack. A number of players in my faction have been impacted with the exception of the Iran flag.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Five of my teammates are having the same issues as everyone here. The sad part, it is not just the users of iOS devices that are affected by the sudden drop in attack and defense stats after they received the prizes from the recent Battle of the Factions, users of Android devices are also affected. Team Lady MaMa strived hard and spent real money to be in the top 250 and maintain the lead only to be knocked down in stats after receiving the prizes--shouldn't it be the other way around? This is really a disappointment and with the upcoming Battle for Poland, a resolution should be Gree's utmost priority!

Thanks,
    MugsMom
    Last edited by MugsMom; 06-24-2013 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Grammar
    x Dead x Patriots x
    Lady MaMa
    USS Enterprise NCC-1701

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PA 1 View Post
    It looks like a flag bonus issue affecting ground and air. I lost approximately 10% of air defense attack. A number of players in my faction have been impacted with the exception of the Iran flag.
    Yep, its definately flag issue for me. This is bullshat, i just paid to switch.

Post Count
    Don't know about the flag issue. I am UK and mine dropped.

Post Count
    Down 20k attack and 25k defense. Also seeing a huge increase in Units lost during battles/raids.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    China and mine dropped too

Post Count
    Actually I just contacted Gree and got a response in 5 minutes..they say their working on the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Jaebee View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't believe you...the whole "fixed in 10mins" thing by GREE...pretty implausible if you ask me.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So just wrote on my LLP wall to test a theory. Every time I scroll down and back up my flag icon changes. I believe that all flag boosts have been wiped, or are floating right now.
    Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day

Heavy Marine Helicopter
    PM if you are a retired top faction player who just wants to enjoy the game
    **Retired from formerly known as The Buckwheat Connection**

Post Count
    Bump up so this does not go quietly into the night. Don't want Gree distracted (squirrel).

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The german boost is not working like it should. What was my top unit a 7000 ground unit is now number 3'while 2'airplanes is num 1 and 2. Than when i post on someone wall it shows i have ghe iran flag. My profile still shows the german flag

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is amusing.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymously Yours View Post
    This is amusing.
    No, its actually not considering i just changed my flag to germany and dropped every valor i have earned in the combat tournament mission on expert drones, just to have them wiped out in a few hours. I have lost more units in 5 hours than all of the war in madagascar, and have not lost a single raid today. Btw, i had arou d 700 fits in madagascar, so this is quite substantial. I lost a total of 9 valor units in 4 days of war, 16 in four hours of greedys screw up. This is not funny. Not one damned bit. All that work i put in and payed for lost to grees incompetance.