Attack points not given?

Right...

So I'm just occupying somebody else's bravo outpost and waiting to destroy it.... And what happens some other guy hits the outpost ( not reinforcement! He was attacking the player who's base I'm destroying )

Big fight and he kills off nearly all my troops and I killed all of his ...220k attack points worth of them.

Yet I do not receive any attack points!?!? I lose loads of units and my commander gains 6k exp yet I don't receive the points... Can anyone explain this or is this a bug? Has the attack points gone to the player who's outpost I'm destroying?

P.s. admins, I would quite like my attack points or some gold in return please!
    Last edited by Chilli!; 06-24-2013 at 10:35 AM.

I don't think it's a glitch. I think the points went to the player who attacked while u were occupying. It would be nice to know if an opponents base (NCP or human) is being attacked/occupying.

Quote Originally Posted by kostam7 View Post
    I don't think it's a glitch. I think the points went to the player who attacked while u were occupying. It would be nice to know if an opponents base (NCP or human) is being attacked/occupying.
    If its not a glitch i personally find think that is stupid, the attacking person recieved their 170k attack points. But i believe the 3rd person (whos outpost i was destroying) recieved my attack points even though it was my army that fought of the attacker, not his.