Tetra building - sell base? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tetra building - sell base?

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Tatra costs me 58.5 mil. At a mil income per day, this building will take about 2 months just to pay itself off. Now ya wanna sell nanos and space centers on top of that? Get half the value back and ALSO wait for those buildings to pay themselves off when you buy them back...? In the long run of course it'll pay off, but there is also the opportunity cost and what ya could have been doing with the cash instead of pouring it all into a building. You're sacrificing gains to be made now for gains in the future. It doesn't make sense for me, butIf I had the cash, I'd go for it. Since I'd have to sell half my base-heck no!
    Last edited by JohnnyR; 06-24-2013 at 06:42 PM.
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    in my opinion.. idk whether 110k in Lv~85 tier is very high or not, if is, then u don't need a base! raid high output building hourly grants u 20-35M each day! and vault is nonsense (my 115k in Lv62 has not been defeated for 1 month). but if not u need better to make ur vault higher than 30m than raiding like..

but actually now the game A/D is almost nothing related to ur cash...

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by a4194394 View Post
    in my opinion.. idk whether 110k in Lv~85 tier is very high or not, if is, then u don't need a base! raid high output building hourly grants u 20-35M each day! and vault is nonsense (my 115k in Lv62 has not been defeated for 1 month). but if not u need better to make ur vault higher than 30m than raiding like..

but actually now the game A/D is almost nothing related to ur cash...
    Except when casualty rates get jacked with...
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I had to do that to get my second AC. Back then the vault max was 10 mil and once someone latches on to your name, they keep coming back. With a 600k IPH, there was no way to outwit the attacker or wait out their level-up before the rumored deadline of the AC. So I sold my Nanos, Oil Rigs, Space Centers, and defense buildings to snag the second AC before the end of the year. After that, they extended the deadline into Jan.

Before you sell, look up, in the forum, what you'll get for your sales to ensure you'll get enough to purchase what you want. Nothing as frustrating as selling everything only to find you're a few million short.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    For selling the buildings, you get back half of original price. So the more building cost reduction boost you have, the less cash you lose. I won't sell buildings that I have upgraded though as upgrade time is more valuable than money.
    Retired.
    World Domination history(wars fought):Ireland→Cuba

Previous Postings:- Skillzone(6), School Janitors(2), Texicans(3), Best of the Best(1), Ghostdogs(2), Hardcore Country Folk(3)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Great point, and that is why I have never upgraded my nanos, space centers or rail guns as they are more of a piggy back if ever needed. I use that upgrade time for LEs or boosts.

Lurker
    Post Count
    HI generalpain...u share the same thoughts as me. I sell some of my buildings to get the limited buildings. Usually i sell my nanos, chemical plant and space center to get money.

Because i've been camping for a long time even before the factions started, I have my cement factory at level 10. So my buildings are cheaper. Now my iph is over 800k. I upgrade my base whenever possible. I usually sell level 1 buildings.

Becos the nanos and other buiildings will always be there. I can build them again anytime. I have the curragh, train station and tatra buildings. And i have 2 each of these buildings.

btw I have added u..check out my base.

Post Count
    great point, i did it too, sold my nanotech and nog building the Tarta Outpost. But i have two Curraghs but only one Santa Maria Train Station.. Now i think only one Tarta..

Now saving money to upgrade my vault for the next LE...

cheers
    You win some, you lose some..

Id: 794-635-217

Lurker
    Post Count

Pr-staging

I used to pre-stage the bosses so when I reach my vault I had 4 or 5 bosses ready to hit then just spend the winnings on the building u want but u are obviously vulnerable to attack during this process!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks, guys

Very inspiring trade off calculations

I decided to regard my nanos as kind
    of extended bank account.
    So they won't get an upgrade.
    All others bldngs are upgraded.

Selling upgraded bldngs is nonsense,
    Due to lengthy time invested and
    lack of upgr-more-than-0ne units here..
    (in KA we have them)