Low Level Player In Need of Assistance

Hello, I need some help in this game.
    My stats are:
    David2, Level 53
    Missions Completed: 271
    Fights: 3428/355; Raids: 2171/119; Currently rank: Major
    Attack: 37160, Defense 48005
    IPH: 349,752
    Currently part of the Elite Warriors going for rank 400 next battle.

I feel as if at my position in this game, I am weak. How do I increase my stats to 55k each and raise my income per hour fast some that can be decent in time for battle and to be better than 90% of my rivals. Would camping for a while help? Will joining another faction help? Let me hear all your tips because I feel as if this Modern War is harder than Crime City and Kingdom Age.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidmoneysnow View Post
    Hello, I need some help in this game.
    My stats are:
    David2, Level 53
    Missions Completed: 271
    Fights: 3428/355; Raids: 2171/119; Currently rank: Major
    Attack: 37160, Defense 48005
    IPH: 349,752
    Currently part of the Elite Warriors going for rank 400 next battle.

I feel as if at my position in this game, I am weak. How do I increase my stats to 55k each and raise my income per hour fast some that can be decent in time for battle and to be better than 90% of my rivals. Would camping for a while help? Will joining another faction help? Let me hear all your tips because I feel as if this Modern War is harder than Crime City and Kingdom Age.
    2 options, buy gold or wait.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm also a free player.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    david, quit doing missions. Those are wasted levels, but do continue to upgrade your unit buildings from time to time. Look back at some of Devin's threads to see what level your barracks and such should be.

You need to be prepping your maps for the upcoming ltq. That will be a good stat booster.

Get free tapjoy gold, and use it on the ltq for a few extra units if possible.

Be doing your valor missions (force degradation etc.) constantly and buy a ton of gign before poland. Also, I don't know how many allies you have but make sure you have 265 by Poland as that is how many you can bring to battle now.

Good luck.

Banned
    Post Count
    Join a better faction if possible, more bonuses, better prizes. I would say try and upgrade the curragh building too if you have it, off the top of my head its the best value for money.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You should definitely begin camping immediately. Your IPH is fairly low for your level so I suggest upgrading your 12/24/48 buildings immediately. The most important part of this game for low level free players is not to gain as much stats as possible but to gain as much stats per point of xp.

The best sources in doing this are:

LE building upgrades - even if you can only afford to build and upgrade to lvl 2 of a limited edition building, it is still a massive amount of xp-free stats. For example, the current prizes for the limited edition goals are:
    L1 Tatra Skimmer (s) 350/326
    L2 Tatra Patrol (g) 382/520
    which are a pretty huge boost considering you barely gain any xp.

WD wars - in a top 400 faction, you would probably be only doing 200 fights throughout the entire war - which on average is less than 1000 xp. Top 400 this war will easily get you 3000/3000 in stats this war.

Boss events - the xp gains are much higher for this event but in my experience you can easily gain 5k/5k for around 3000 xp, depending on your strength and when you choose to stop.

Work on upgrading your boost buildings for i,g,a and s. Even an extra lvl means 2% which could be 1k/1k for absolutely no xp gains.

At this point in time, the minimum you should aim for is a minimum of 1k stats per level (and this is an absolute minimum). It really disappoints me when I see people in the lvl 150 and only have 100k/100k in stats. Cut out all unnecessary stat gains immediately - this means PVE missions and PVP outside of wars. The rewards you gain are minimal compared to the xp you gain from these missions, causing you to level up and face stronger players.

Good luck!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Swag, exactly right in every way. If I were you, David, I would write that down and start memorizing it. My high level profile just now got passed the 1k stats per level and if I knew half of what was said above, when i first started, I would easily be 3k per level.

Good luck!

Post Count
    Swag gave very good advice indeed and i would support it!

Quick notes:
    LE buildings do give some XP...but it's minimal (10, 20, 30 etc)
    Stats are on the low side but i would say try to get in a top 100 faction. If you are very active this will pay off
    Boss Events have gotten more difficult but the prizes are still the best bang for the buck. (i hadn't noticed the XP go up...i'll have to track that next boss. It use to be 5XP +(5*lvl)XP)

When it comes to upgrades i always upgrade 1 big IPH upgrade, then a boost then a building upgrade. This allows me to work on my IPH while improving my army (my boosts are almost fully maxed out, I have the buildings required to do the LTQ and i have an High IPH...but i've been playing for alot longer)

I would say you want a minimum of 2k stats per lvl since you are still low lvl and can capitalize on that.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That is some great advice swag and cool tips Thief. I am very active in Modern War. I'll see about getting in a top 100 faction or even 250.