Thread: Glitch already

Glitch already

Open a box and was supposed to get 24k oil? Got nothing. I see there is no way to open a ticket like other Gree games. Hope this is not a trend.

I had a successful commander upgrade last night but was not awarded credit for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Oil not a collection u get in inventory?

Like this and you et to collect them when u want and need rather than have full oil and them give u 80k do it to I reflow and go to waste

Quote Originally Posted by sst1111 View Post
    Open a box and was supposed to get 24k oil? Got nothing. I see there is no way to open a ticket like other Gree games. Hope this is not a trend.

sst1111 - Send in a ticket by going to Menu > Profile > Settings (top left) > Contact Support. Describe the issue and click send. We'll look into it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    I had a successful commander upgrade last night but was not awarded credit for it.
    I've had this occur 2 more times today, experimental successes that were not credited towards upgrades.
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

any one having trouble with training hailstorm? it says I don't have enough resources even though I do.

edit: fixed.
    Last edited by Sheerbliss; 06-25-2013 at 10:03 AM.

I have only been playing for 48 hours and have had multiple issues from commander experimental upgrade not registering and I just went through 6 hours of researching the Halestorm and it didn't count it! I am not paying any money until some of these issues are fixed.

I've had this occur 2 more times today, experimental successes that were not credited towards upgrades.
    Thought I would pass this info along to everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by GREE Support
    Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

When Experimental Upgrades are successful, the selected ability will go up in level but there is also a chance the upgrade will fail and go down in level. Players should use more Experimental Items to increase the chances the upgrade will be successful and increase the level of that ability

Question

Thought I would pass this info along to everyone else.
    Thanks for supplying the quote from Gree, however this does not make any senses. So you succeed, but you don't succeed and you need to succeed to have greater chance of success. Am I the only one confused?

Quote Originally Posted by SkimpyWan View Post
    Thanks for supplying the quote from Gree, however this does not make any senses. So you succeed, but you don't succeed and you need to succeed to have greater chance of success. Am I the only one confused?
    Say you have 2 successes in a row and you're now at +3. If you fail on your next attempt you can actually damage what you are trying to upgrade and it goes back to +2. The system is trying to promote more risk/reward. If you are the gambling type you can take a chance at rolling a success with fewer items. However, be prepaid to possibly damage the item if you fail.