Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    You're the one worried about wasting it.

I gave you my opinion and you dismissed it. Im just trying to be helpful and give you the most likely outcome.

So why don't you try it and see if it's a waste.
    "Bro" so quick to jump down someones throat. You could've stated your reply in a not so confronting way. Leave that crap at home. He was wondering. You were being confrontational. No need for that.
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room
    K & D XBC-CVY-PWW
    Level 100+ Does it really matter past that?
    ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️🅱🅰START

I fused my Fire and Water boost and got the Hydra
    Level 1xx active iOS player looking for knights with Nemesis armor

Add me: XBB-YWG-RQX

Guild: H14D
    Level: 44 - 31/31 Members [Recruiting Players 60+]
    7% Mystic | 7% Water | 7% Fire | 7% Rock | 7%Wind

When guilds first came out, I donated and received 2 fusion boost armors. Guild had a quest saying "Use 2 fusion boost armors in a fusion" so I combined them and got Snakeskin armor Plus, quest did not complete. I now know better.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeSR View Post
    When guilds first came out, I donated and received 2 fusion boost armors. Guild had a quest saying "Use 2 fusion boost armors in a fusion" so I combined them and got Snakeskin armor Plus, quest did not complete. I now know better.
    Haha, i did the same thing and got Barbarian...more Stars but still useless plus the quest did also not complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakurou View Post
    Haha, i did the same thing and got Barbarian...more Stars but still useless plus the quest did also not complete.
    Glad I'm not the only one!

it is a 2* armor results will be anywhere from 1 * - 5* with chances decreasing as it rises. Only armors worth fusing are 4* armors, you have better chances of coming out with something good. Only reason i would suggest it is because they are mono stat so you have a minor chance of getting closer to what you wanted.
    Guild Master of Gravity lv 51, 7/33

spirit: 8% fire: 8% air: 8% water: 8% earth: 7%
    Name : NickkyDC
    Level 139 ( Moontide non + 91/99, Specter's Shroud non+ 20/99, Firestorm Vanguard non+ 40/99, Assassins shroud +, and Horsemans Battlegear+ both maxed)
    Add me - XBC-XXZ-BZQ