Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Anyone tried combining two fusion boost armors?

I kinda wonder what would happen, but am too chicken to try. Need them too much to experiment.
    Level 50 and rising 50+ welcome
    currently 27/33 members
    8% Spirit/8% Water/9% Fire/8% Earth/9% Air

I would have done this if I had thought of it. It costs 500,000 gold to buy just one now. So I'm kinda scared I'd waste half a mil. If someone does this, I'd like to see the result.

People using 4* to fuse and can still get crap armors, imagine fusing a 2* armor. Why waste a 150 or 180 for same element bonus armor when the odds of gettin anything good is against you. Do the sensible thing and use it as enhancers.

It's just a thought, bro. These 'enchanter things' are pretty hard to come by, especially when they cost a lot after you've bought a few from donating to a guild. Maybe they'd fused into something good, who knows? You don't know until you try, so don't imply that the outcome of the fusion will be bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BileJAR View Post
    It's just a thought, bro. These 'enchanter things' are pretty hard to come by, especially when they cost a lot after you've bought a few from donating to a guild. Maybe they'd fused into something good, who knows? You don't know until you try, so don't imply that the outcome of the fusion will be bad.
    You're the one worried about wasting it.

I gave you my opinion and you dismissed it. Im just trying to be helpful and give you the most likely outcome.

So why don't you try it and see if it's a waste.

You could try it for the heck of it, but mind you that you're likely to be disappointed about throwing away 340 ep.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

3 days ago, I fused my earth and fire boosts and got the ruby plate armor.

Someone in my guild fused two and got infernal.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

My daughter fused two (first mistake she made, since I didn't know any better) and got wind monarch.
    Then we learned that its not for fusing, its for enhancing (though it says "fuse" on it, very misleading).

Fused spirit + air and got sky guardian.

I have no luck fused earth and spirit bonus and got chimera

yurp

I got Living Flame. Not worth losing the Exp dont do it

i got living flame too D:

Thumbs up Not bad

Your all saying that its bad but I fused air fusion and spirit but with the new update they raised the legendary chance and I got a cloud kings finery what is just air but really good stats

Quote Originally Posted by Maxb959 View Post
    Your all saying that its bad but I fused air fusion and spirit but with the new update they raised the legendary chance and I got a cloud kings finery what is just air but really good stats
    It's terrible. What a waste of 360 EP ..
    QUIT