When will they fix them?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: When will they fix them?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

When will they fix them?

When will Gree fix the two issues below?

1 - buildings with money signs above them showing there is something to rob, you try and lose, you try again and get told there is nothing left to rob? This wastes things like explosives. I have wrote to Gree about this many times but they never do anything about it.

2 - no 'are you sure' option when using gold. How many people have lost gold when they have accidentally used gold to finish an upgrade, reset a timer etc? A simple button saying 'are you sure you want to use gold?' button would stop this happening.

3 - the amount of time it takes to get a response from support? If they fixed all these little niggles then there would be less people contacting them meaning that when someone does need to contact them they will get a response in a satisfactory time.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Three issues, sorry!

Banned
    Post Count
    you're worried about those puny little problems? How about this? http://imgur.com/a/DWzZ4

Post Count
    the robbery issue is annoying, u know when the server's on crack when u lose the robbery but do not lose your $

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    the robbery issue is annoying, u know when the server's on crack when u lose the robbery but do not lose your $
    lol this has never happened to me. Does it ever disappear? is it just delayed?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Legen...dary View Post
    you're worried about those puny little problems? How about this? http://imgur.com/a/DWzZ4
    same for me, got an answer with sorry, we will prove it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Keep the hope alive....
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Post Count
    legen .....dary
    that is hilarious.... I use the waffle iron yesterday but I made waffles with it
    15 m att
    14m def
    yes..iph
    cck allday