What happened GREE? I just got burnt twice in one week?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What happened GREE? I just got burnt twice in one week?

Banned
    Post Count

What happened GREE? I just got burnt twice in one week?

I am in shock. I just got burnt twice! I rushed into the LTQ and got high exp, to hear it was lowered for those that waited.... great.. Now I am at work, and the boss event has a problem, and people get to keep their units (BTW I still as I write this can not get it to start).... Really so I get high exp for starting the LTQ early, and level up, and GREE tells me they will not fix it, and then those that started the boss event early get units while I can not get the event to start?? The answer to both is sorry can't help you??? This is how I am treated for spending hundreds of dollars a month???

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    In one week Gree has done more to damage the integrity of this game than hackers ever had.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    In one week Gree has done more to damage the integrity of this game than hackers ever had.
    sad but true, they seem to have fired all Funzios programmers

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The Q/A department must be empty too. How many major glitches have we had this week? I'm losing track.

Post Count
    Same boat for me also, unfortunatley i think its the Straw !, am not happy ..so if not happy leave...might be the way to fix everything thats not being fixed or rectified