Rivlas list change again

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rivlas list change again

Banned
    Post Count

Rivlas list change again

Just wondering if anyone has noticed if their rivals list has changed?

Mine has changed completely. Seems like it happened in the last 24 hours and possibly coincided with the new event. I'm not sure how GREE determines who shows up on your rivals list because it's literally different for everyone, but mine is nowhere near as good as it was a couple of days ago.

Banned
    Post Count
    Mines business as normal, max allies for a level or 2 below and up to 3 above, no change.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I noticed that too, searching and searching but can't find appropriate targets to get more battle points, sad, waisting of time.

Consistent Contributor Charles of the PFJ's Avatar
    Post Count
    Rival list certainly changed here since the pvp started, not many good targets for big points and many lower ranks on there now.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My rival list sucks all weak players. Even thou there is strong players at my level what happened to them?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was looking for this thread. I just moved into the fourth tier on this boss, but that had nothing to do with the rivals list. I generally carry 90-100 fewer allies than max, and was in rivals list of fully allied players. I didn't get attacked by the stronger players with attacks over 200k and there are a few in this range, but always got attacked by players I could not find on my rivals list so I never returned blind fire. Like you the other day my rivals list changed and I started seeing players in the 10-50k range who are closer to my ally range that I had not seen in months. I had began to think they did not exist anymore with all the big units being offered. Now I have a hard time finding any targets, and worse I am on Android. I raided one of the few 100k defenses I could find and it only read 50k. I had never had a money building successfully raided until the other day, but the guy was 30k less than my defense. I found him on the rivals list and his defense was 200k so I raided a supply depot and it only read 111k. Basically Android is boosting numbers by 40-50% without the benefit. When I check my numbers on IOS they are 17k/25k less than my profile but way closer than what I show on boss hits so that is what I go with. I think Gree has 2 methods of doing rivals...strength and allies. I guess this is like real war. We have just been taken off the front lines. Enjoy it because there are many getting pummeled and I have only been attacked 3 or 4 times during this faction tournament.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Rivals list is garbage. Everyone is weak.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Even for me. Only a few times do I find guys who are a few thousands away. Most guys are 20-30k attack. I'm 75 k.
    Very rarely do I find a guy I can loot properly.
    Dragon Realms
    Level 53 A/D of 190k.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And then I find players who are 5-10 levels away.
    Dragon Realms
    Level 53 A/D of 190k.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Rival list is great now, good that Gree has listened to the number of people that wanted it changed back to how it should be