Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last
    What is the vehicle Transport, it says: High storage capacity.

storage resources from raiding?

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralNars View Post
    How many bookmarks can I save, because some of the good ones I made have been disappearing, is there a time limit?

Ranks, what are the rewards or is there some event going on?

what happens to units at base when I click "DISMISS" I clicked it on 2 Jeeps, and did not notice any gain except -2 jeeps.
    I've tried that too, didn't notice any change in resources, it just seems to get rid of them completely. I assume it comes in useful when your fuel costs getti high and you want to get rid of the weaker units!

Bad news - yes use it when attacking and it carries 80 resources where as normal units carry around 8

Defense buildings stack?

Do Defense buildings Stack? or is 1 per base all you need?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanta32 View Post
    We are dark legion the top faction, will try my best to get you in, I would like you in. What's your in game name and do you have any attack points?
    My in game name is Major_Silverback, the same as here. Im lvl 17 and I have no Att pts, but I come out of immunity tomorrow. I like to take my time and build strength, in MW I'm Lvl 76-with 1.25 million def, 840k attack, and about 8 million IPH. I've been playing about 20 months in MW. McDoc, Alan, MXZ all know me and can verify my statements. Like to know more about dark legion before I join thro. Hope they're not just a bunch of teenagers that attack anything red that I've seen in the game so for. Thanks for your help Fanta!
    Last edited by Major Silverback; 06-25-2013 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanta32 View Post
    We are dark legion the top faction, will try my best to get you in, I would like you in. What's your in game name and do you have any attack points?
    Also, do u use Groupme in dark legion? Or some other chat app? In game? Sorry for off topic
    Last edited by Major Silverback; 06-25-2013 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DRyd3r View Post
    Do Defense buildings Stack? or is 1 per base all you need?
    N they do not stack, don't build more than one per base/outpost

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Question. Them sensor buildings that alert you when your getting attacked. How does it alert you? Here's a scenario, lets say I'm parked right next to a rival who is less an a few minutes away. If he chooses to attack me, how does my alert system work if I have the sensor building at lvl 2 which says it will alert me 1 hour ahead of time of the attack. So.. See what I'm getting at?
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    Question. Them sensor buildings that alert you when your getting attacked. How does it alert you? Here's a scenario, lets say I'm parked right next to a rival who is less an a few minutes away. If he chooses to attack me, how does my alert system work if I have the sensor building at lvl 2 which says it will alert me 1 hour ahead of time of the attack. So.. See what I'm getting at?
    If it works like other games like Haypi kingdoms, then u only get the a 5 min warning if they r 5 min away. I think the description of the sensor wound have been better if they said "up to" 1 hour war warning depending on distance of rival.

Question: How does reinforcements in battle work? If u have 1500 units in a base do they all fight? Does the defense get to use a commander? When reinforcements arrive do they attack or just wait for another attack? What r the mechanics of the fighting?

Also I read u don't get any pts for a successful defense, but the attacker gets pts even if he loses? Is that right?

Can a renegade base be attacked and demolished? I want to take one out as I can get an outpost over 2 resources if its out of the way. Otherwise I will need 2 outposts.

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Questions: 1st .what's the difference between base fusion cores and base power cores?

2nd. I have attacked a renegade warehouse for example with a low amount of units. Succeeded and the warehouse is still standing. I also attacked renegade warehouses with high volume of units,succeeded and destroyed the warehouse. Does a destroyed renegade warehouse come back so I can attack it again later or would it be better to just hit it with low volume units so I don't destroy it???

3rd. Commanders. what do YOUS do with your commanders regarding upgrades,fusions. I haven't improved any yet because I'm waiting to see what's good to do and what's a waste of time.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    Questions: 1st .what's the difference between base fusion cores and base power cores?

2nd. I have attacked a renegade warehouse for example with a low amount of units. Succeeded and the warehouse is still standing. I also attacked renegade warehouses with high volume of units,succeeded and destroyed the warehouse. Does a destroyed renegade warehouse come back so I can attack it again later or would it be better to just hit it with low volume units so I don't destroy it???

3rd. Commanders. what do YOUS do with your commanders regarding upgrades,fusions. I haven't improved any yet because I'm waiting to see what's good to do and what's a waste of time.
    1. Base Power Cores are blue, and Base Fusion core are yellow, jk. BPC are common, they are used for the Charlie outpost. BFC are rare they are used for the delta outpost (5/5 BFC). I'm not sure what the 5th outpost needs because I still don't have a delta.

2. Yes renegades regenerate by time, but players have to click repair before attacking again. I don't think It matters if they are destroyed or not, always use the highest number of units you can to get the maximum cargo. If you keep attacking the same thing over and over in a short period of time then you get less resources. Try to move on to an other target to get more stuff.

3. Commander upgrades are all the same, +1% damage +1% health. upgrade each to level 2. Its cheaper and same results for every upgrade.

Fusion of commanders that are the same level 1/10 + level 5/10 = level 5/20. + combined Damage, Health and leadership. Absorbing commanders is like turning many into 1 powerful.
    I do not recommend fusing or absorbing too early in the game since you need as many commanders as possible to actually get some work done.
    Last edited by GeneralNars; 06-26-2013 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Silverback View Post
    Question: How does reinforcements in battle work? If u have 1500 units in a base do they all fight? Does the defense get to use a commander? When reinforcements arrive do they attack or just wait for another attack? What r the mechanics of the fighting?

Also I read u don't get any pts for a successful defense, but the attacker gets pts even if he loses? Is that right?
    in a defense scenario: someone attacks your base, and you have 1500 units "ready", then all these units will defend your base. Also If an ally has already deployed units in your base then they will be added to your units in the defense.
    Reinforcements is just a way to transfer units from other bases to the base of your choosing. when they arrive, they will be added to the pool of units already at the base.
    One time someone attacked me while I was attacking someone else. All my units where on route, so my base had nothing, and got destroyed.
    The amount of attack gained is still not clear, but one of my successful attacks got me about +50k points while a failed raid got about +1k points.
    Defense does use a commander. If you check the Battle report, you can see more details on what was used.

Quote Originally Posted by Brigalow View Post
    Can a renegade base be attacked and demolished? I want to take one out as I can get an outpost over 2 resources if its out of the way. Otherwise I will need 2 outposts.
    They can't be destroyed. only captured or attacked. Only player's outposts can be wiped out.

How do I know what world I am in, and how do I change worlds?
    Active world 4 fighter