Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last
    If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanta32 View Post
    1- Command centre is centre of every base.
    2- commanders check inventory for boxes to be opened, I have some I never knew of and had two commanders inside.
    3- scouting choose the scouts and out them with a commander, can't scout command centres or those who are immune

My question back are u the dude that started the MW question thread?
    I'm also a firm believer that I came up with the recruitment sections. Lol. In modern war before gree created the factions recruitment section, I had created a thread in the general section called Faction Recruitment Center 2 months before gree created the recruitment section. I created it due to knowing a high influx in threads of people looking to recruit and wanted to keep general clean. Gree should name a unit after me ,lol. My idea on creating the questions thread had to of stopped thousands of tickets getting sent. My idea on the recruitment having its own section kept the general sections from getting destroyed. C'mon gree, throw me a bone. Or money. Or a job. Ill take whichever. Even a pat on the back or butt.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

When is it worth building defense grids and radar buildings in your outposts? I'm assuming you always want both in your homebase although I'm not sure if its worth using them in every outposts with limited build space. And depending on the answers given does it matter how close your outposts are to your homebase?

Another question. Storage buildings. Mine is at 20k storage capacity, what does that mean? 20k what

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    Another question. Storage buildings. Mine is at 20k storage capacity, what does that mean? 20k what
    20k of each, pic shows my fuel above max somehow. Command centre levels increase protected resources It seems

Another question. Is their a max amount of units I bring to battle like the other games?

I think the max units change depending on the level and type of commander you have(junior rare elite), but not certain.

When I move to another world what happens to my base and outposts, do I lose them or are they just transferred ?
    MW Name: Ducati - 595 858 513
    CC Name: Ducati - 831 603 618

It was my main base , went from 75 to 73. I'm still in immunity. I increased my units and the morale went back up. Hm.
    Did you upgrade your command centre by any chance? Everytime you upgrade it it increase your max morale by 5, however i noticed the morale doesnt just 'jump' up with it, instead it regens (i assume at a certain speed but i dont know the timings)

Another question. Is their a max amount of units I bring to battle like the other games?
    If you click on one of the command centres and press upgrade you will see the benefits of upgrading it. One of which is increasing the amount of units which a commander can take to battle. So the level of the command centre at a particular outpost determines the amount of units you can send into battle from that location.

Your commanders leadership stats shows the amount of units which the commanders 'boosts' affect.

Ducati - If you change world you start a compeltely new game (from lv 1) on the new world. Your old base/stats/army remain the same on the previous world.

I did start on a couple of new worlds but now only concentrating on world 7. It seems the accounts i left at lv 1 for approximately 2 days without doing anything have now been deleted.

Depends in that bases command centre you are sending the army from

Hi Fanta, I'm in world 5 of NAW too! I've played MW for about 18 months now. I'm in VFF Alpha and I realize how important it is to have a good communicative alliance. What is ur alliance? Are they communicative? If so, what r the chances of me joining u? My alliance doesn't seem to even talk at all, which will doom us. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ducati View Post
    When I move to another world what happens to my base and outposts, do I lose them or are they just transferred ?
    Nope you just have a base in another world. There may be a limit to the number of basesvyou can have but that is most likely determined by level. Controls let you swap between worlds.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Can you abandon your home base and build another?

update: sorry if it's been asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Silverback View Post
    Hi Fanta, I'm in world 5 of NAW too! I've played MW for about 18 months now. I'm in VFF Alpha and I realize how important it is to have a good communicative alliance. What is ur alliance? Are they communicative? If so, what r the chances of me joining u? My alliance doesn't seem to even talk at all, which will doom us. Thanks!
    We are dark legion the top faction, will try my best to get you in, I would like you in. What's your in game name and do you have any attack points?

How many bookmarks can I save, because some of the good ones I made have been disappearing, is there a time limit?

Ranks, what are the rewards or is there some event going on?

what happens to units at base when I click "DISMISS" I clicked it on 2 Jeeps, and did not notice any gain except -2 jeeps.