Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last
    Does the sensor tower detect attacks on all bases or just the one it is located in?

Quote Originally Posted by Clubcat45 View Post
    Does the sensor tower detect attacks on all bases or just the one it is located in?
    I think its just within the radius of the sensor it's self but may be wrong. So one sensor in bunch of bases may do you, big fully sure yet

Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    1st. Where is the ally command center?
    2nd. How can I obtain more commanders without buying them with gold?
    3rd. How do I use the stealth drones for scouting? I click on an outpost and such, gives me option to attack but when I try to use the stealth, it says can only attack or scout. But I see no option for scouting.
    1- Command centre is centre of every base.
    2- commanders check inventory for boxes to be opened, I have some I never knew of and had two commanders inside.
    3- scouting choose the scouts and out them with a commander, can't scout command centres or those who are immune

My question back are u the dude that started the MW question thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Arnaud View Post
    Hi Guys,

Started this game a few days ago. Focused on economy at first, but now have to focus on army as my immunity will end soon.

Could any one tell me what is a decent army to have when immunity ends? I currently have 100 tanks in each location. How many more should I get?

Also, can I lose my homebase or only my outposts? (if yes, what happens then: you just restart the game in another world?)

Thanks for your help!
    I leave all units in one base, came out of immunity early with 200 tanks, 300 jeeps and 100 helicopters, never lost a fight and top 35 players in server that I was late joining. I wanted to get out early and get points to get in a good alliance so others would hopefully fear attacking me

If outpost goes to someone else you rebuild another or try take it back. They can never take your homebase so just rebuild if its easier, maybe near allies for more protection

Quote Originally Posted by Fanta32 View Post
    I leave all units in one base, came out of immunity early with 200 tanks, 300 jeeps and 100 helicopters, never lost a fight and top 35 players in server that I was late joining. I wanted to get out early and get points to get in a good alliance so others would hopefully fear attacking me

If outpost goes to someone else you rebuild another or try take it back. They can never take your homebase so just rebuild if its easier, maybe near allies for more protection
    Thanks Fanta!
    Please PM if looking to join a consistent Top40 faction both in WD and FL.

Has anyone deleted the app and reinstalled it?

Quote Originally Posted by sgt spanks View Post
    Has anyone deleted the app and reinstalled it?
    yes, game continues on server as other gree games

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    1- Command centre is centre of every base.
    2- commanders check inventory for boxes to be opened, I have some I never knew of and had two commanders inside.
    3- scouting choose the scouts and out them with a commander, can't scout command centres or those who are immune

My question back are u the dude that started the MW question thread?
    I know where the command center is but where is the ally command center. Someone said in order to send troops to an ally, I would have to click on the ally command center??? If I click on my main command center, I see nothing that pops up for an option to send troops to an ally.

I figured out the scouts thing, I was messing that part up. Also is their a way to destroy my outpost because unknowingly I placed it against trees so I didnt get all spots.

And yes, I was the one that originated the very first random quickies question thread. It's nice to see it branch off into the other games. I believe CC,KA,MQ,MW,of course, and now this have the thread. I'm a pioneer,lol.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

I know where the command center is but where is the ally command center. Someone said in order to send troops to an ally, I would have to click on the ally command center??? If I click on my main command center, I see nothing that pops up for an option to send troops to an ally.

I figured out the scouts thing, I was messing that part up. Also is their a way to destroy my outpost because unknowingly I placed it against trees so I didnt get all spots.

And yes, I was the one that originated the very first random quickies question thread. It's nice to see it branch off into the other games. I believe CC,KA,MQ,MW,of course, and now this have the thread. I'm a pioneer,lol.
    Just double checked, you can send reinforcements to any of your allies main or secondary bases by clicking on that bases command center. Doesn't need to be the primary base.

If you want to restart a base click on menu -> profile -> bases -> abandon.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Just double checked, you can send reinforcements to any of your allies main or secondary bases by clicking on that bases command center. Doesn't need to be the primary base.

If you want to restart a base click on menu -> profile -> bases -> abandon.
    How do I go to there bases? If I click alliance, members , I click on their names but nothing happens. I can't even figure out how to get to an alliance members base.

Also , what causes morale to drop at a command center?

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

How do I go to there bases? If I click alliance, members , I click on their names but nothing happens. I can't even figure out how to get to an alliance members base.

Your allies have to give you the coordinates of their base that u will reinforce....then click map, go to location, enter coordinates. When u find their base, click the cc and reinforce from you base.

Re the scouting, u have to scout something other than a cc. Click a dericks, select base, select commander---all units to 0 except the scout units (stealth). If it won't move the stealth, it's because the others aren't at zero or you are on a command center. Hope that helps.

JOIN THE STORIED, BEASTS OF MODERN WAR!

PM NOW FOR DETAILS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Wow, what a load of bollucks. If only everyone playing modern war had such a strategic mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Full FRONTAL?! Must be a different game than I'm playing. Lol

You can only go to their base if they give you the coords or you find them.

Morale drops when another player captures/occupies one of your outposts, if they win the initial battle they must the fight another battle at the same base every 30 minutes against the remaining troops or reinforcements(if you want to stop them capturing it), after around 2 hours or 4 battle ( in my experience, could be longer depending on the morale) they then capture of destroy the outpost if you can't defeat them

Morale goes down after every 30 minute battle if you lose, when its at zero its base is captured/destroyed.

Hope that explains it :s

Below you see the map co ords -75,-24 and has titanium and uranium mines, you require huge amounts of units to build an outpost here due to strong defences then I'm unsure of any requirments you may need to settle there eg commander level, base fusion cores, headquarters level
    I saw a level 38 guy built his HQ on -84,-22 in world 9, just next that -75,-24, lol

thank god i'm not in that faction. That is some major cash put into the game already.
    Modern War
    Evga
    UK
    Lvl 82 IPH 38M
    209-395-061

War of Nations
    ViiVid_Evga (retired)
    212 mil AP 10 bases

Quote Originally Posted by Chilli! View Post
    You can only go to their base if they give you the coords or you find them.

Morale drops when another player captures/occupies one of your outposts, if they win the initial battle they must the fight another battle at the same base every 30 minutes against the remaining troops or reinforcements(if you want to stop them capturing it), after around 2 hours or 4 battle ( in my experience, could be longer depending on the morale) they then capture of destroy the outpost if you can't defeat them

Morale goes down after every 30 minute battle if you lose, when its at zero its base is captured/destroyed.

Hope that explains it :s
    It was my main base , went from 75 to 73. I'm still in immunity. I increased my units and the morale went back up. Hm.