Page 9 of 11 First ... 7891011 Last
    If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Also, fuel ... How come fuel goes above the max storage. And how come when fuel consumption exceeds fuel production. It'll show your suppose to lose fuel per hour. But I don't see it dropping? Am I missing something here?
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    Also, fuel ... How come fuel goes above the max storage. And how come when fuel consumption exceeds fuel production. It'll show your suppose to lose fuel per hour. But I don't see it dropping? Am I missing something here?
    It goes over max when you get it from completing goals, same with any resource I think.
    Not sure why you are not seeing it dropping, I started a new game in world 3 and had no refineries for a while and my fuel went down until I built some.
    Active world 4 fighter

It went down 2k overnight. So that's why, I have so much of it I barely even noticed it going down.

Can anyone explain commanders to me, what real effect do they play in an army/ battle? Their stats, the leadership, what role does ay of that play in battle and its effects on its units?

Nevermind, just noticed the question mark for the commanders that describes what each thing is for.
    Last edited by Selfproclaimed; 06-30-2013 at 07:42 AM.

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Do Bombers have any DEFENSE value?

Can u move ur homebase?

Question , if someone uses their 15 base power cores or their 5 fusion cores to build their 4th or 5th base. If the base gets captured or abandoned, do they lose those cores and have to star from scratch again?

Question , if someone uses their 15 base power cores or their 5 fusion cores to build their 4th or 5th base. If the base gets captured or abandoned, do they lose those cores and have to star from scratch again?
    If you have enough to build 4 bases now, you will always be able to. The cores don't get lost.

Need a bit of advice on the following.

1, I'm looking to take a bit of land in middle earth with the renegade army having 1100 units! I can only use 1000 per attack and should have the right mix in the next 24hrs.

So my question is would I be successful because of the research I have done to boost unit attack/defence or do you have to have 1100 to take out 1100?

2, Is it possible to send resources(not units) to allies?

You need his coordinates to his base. If you put his coordinates in the map, it will take you right to him. From there, you click his command center and reinforce. NOTE, if your base is far away from his base, expect a long travel time. And Mech units are the robot looking ones, have you ever seen the movie the matrix revolutions( the last one ) they used mechanized warriors things very similar in appearance as the mechs in this game.
    thanks alot self. Really helped but FAQ stated that ally base is shower in green I think it was, or at least a dif. Color than red.. And btw is ur alliance always on the map u requested membership? Cuz I got an allies cords. But all i saw was renagade and rival, I looked around the area just to see if he was there but no luck
    Event units: ops jet pilot.

Alliance Id 194-276-971
    Faction: BigstackBullys ID: 693731353

We r all in the gutter, but some of us r looking at the stars

what is the use of power cores if you already have 4 bases?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr who View Post
    thanks alot self. Really helped but FAQ stated that ally base is shower in green I think it was, or at least a dif. Color than red.. And btw is ur alliance always on the map u requested membership? Cuz I got an allies cords. But all i saw was renagade and rival, I looked around the area just to see if he was there but no luck
    Yea, your allies bases are green. Make sure you inputed the correct coordinates. Or that he gave the right coordinates, if its the right ones it would take you directly to there base. If you are seeing a renegade base ,it's wrong. If it s negative coordinate ie, (. -1093, -944 ) make sure you out the minus sign in. If you visit and it is his base but its red, then he is no an Allie and if you double check your faction you'll see he's no longer in it.

Quote Originally Posted by cook976 View Post
    what is the use of power cores if you already have 4 bases?
    If its base power cores, you need 15 of them to build your 4th outpost. If its a fusion power core, you need 5 to build your 5th outpost.

yes self, but i have 20 of them and a fourth base, i got more after my 4th base was already built

If you got extras then I don't think they serve any purpose because we don't lose them.

If its base power cores, you need 15 of them to build your 4th outpost. If its a fusion power core, you need 5 to build your 5th outpost.
    Fusions are actually for your fourth outpost (delta) coz technically one is a homebase and not outpost but more on topic there should definitely be a trade in option, even if its only 15 base for 1 fusion or 30 base for one plasma!