Some ideas for Guild wars

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Some ideas for Guild wars

Post Count

Some ideas for Guild wars

Guild war events are great. I would just add some ideas (probably someone already brought them to the forum already) that I believe can enhance the fun we have in these events:

1) At the end of the event keep the guild's list of players win/loose and CP earned until next Guild war. Is quite fun to have an idea of who contributed the most for the guild. Erasing the list right after the event does take some of the fun of retrospect conversation about the war.

2) Between guild war events, why not allow guilds to battle each other for fun. A guild leader or officer could propose a friendly war/match to another guild. If the other guild accept it, then there would be a 1 hour war. We could even have a guild ladder.

3) Allow conversation between opposite guild members during battles. Could be quite fun. The less civilized guilds could still be muted, as it happens in the comments area.
    New Kingdom Age ID 198-289-971 198289971
    Old Kingdom Age ID 436-985-770 436985770

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This would indeed be good. +1 like

For the CPs, we take screenshots of the situation just before the war ends, but still why not to have them visible until the next war like you have the guilds total points.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Scrimmages. Like it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't care about the scrimmages, but I'm not against. The rest I enthusiastically +1.

Post Count
    "Scrimmages" could be free battles and bring some strategy back into the game. Not a bad suggestion.

I like a suggestion I saw in another thread where the winning guild gets bonus points for winning a battle.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RotoMan View Post
    "Scrimmages" could be free battles and bring some strategy back into the game. Not a bad suggestion.

I like a suggestion I saw in another thread where the winning guild gets bonus points for winning a battle.
    Not sure if it was mine you saw but I did make this suggestion on another thread about walls. So far walls are pretty useless but if in one battle the winning guild were awarded a bonus for actually winning the battle then walls would play a bigger part in the whole strategy of guild wars. Also it would add a little bit more excitement for the whole hour rather than 'ok done my hits and I'll be back near the end to get my final hits'. Also gem spenders might be able to spread their gems better to try win more battles
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Lurker
    Post Count
    liking it already +1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Might be already happening with the guild orb stuff. Guild LTQ are gonna rock

Post Count
    There are 2 suggestions posted here that I didn't brought to this thread, but that I totally agree:
    - Award points to victories.
    - Guild LTQ.
    New Kingdom Age ID 198-289-971 198289971
    Old Kingdom Age ID 436-985-770 436985770

Post Count
    How about the winning team gets to keep their wall if they win that battle and it goes back to full strength. I also like the idea of a bonus for a win of say 5,000 point. It does seem unfair that wins mean absolutely nothing as it is all about total points.

Personally my choice would be to have a maximum of 30 battles counted which is more than enough. These wars are becoming fat too frequent and time consuming. I will not be giving up my weekends on the lake and beaches to play a KA battle this summer.
    Faction ID: 969 784 353 Top 250 Faction
    Bonuses improving all the time! Recruiting now!