A response to your concerns regarding cheaters and taking a step forward together - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: A response to your concerns regarding cheaters and taking a step forward together

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lisawarrior View Post
    Like I alluded to before, I am "ignorant" but these questions are not ridiculous for newer members
    of the forum. My guild mates question this all the time! What a way to make someone feel welcome, and trying to insult intelligence as well! Thanks for that!
    Here's your welcome to the forum. S-e-a-r-c-h.

Post Count
    G-e-e t-h-a-n-k-s I mean, is that really necessary? Posting guild lines anyone? :/

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Like I alluded to before, I am "ignorant" but these questions are not ridiculous for newer members
    of the forum. My guild mates question this all the time! What a way to make someone feel welcome, and trying to insult intelligence as well! Thanks for that!
    We aren't calling you stupid. We're calling you lazy. There's a difference.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Yes but can I just say that the search feature includes results from all the funzio games. I know because I've tried on other issues. The only reason I asked the questions was because I was curious. I was not accusing anyone of anything. I just think it's helpful because newer people to the forum, who aren't necessarily new to the game may want to ask the same questions and the defensive attitude doesn't help. Also, we don't all view this forum on a large ipad or computer screen so navigating round a vast search isn't that simple. If I was lazy as you say I wouldn't have joined or bother to ask in the first place, and I would just make assumptions like a lot of people. I have total respect for the top guilds, and aim to get my guild there soon enough.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yes but can I just say that the search feature includes results from all the funzio games. I know because I've tried on other issues. The only reason I asked the questions was because I was curious. I was not accusing anyone of anything. I just think it's helpful because newer people to the forum, who aren't necessarily new to the game may want to ask the same questions and the defensive attitude doesn't help. Also, we don't all view this forum on a large ipad or computer screen so navigating round a vast search isn't that simple. If I was lazy as you say I wouldn't have joined or bother to ask in the first place, and I would just make assumptions like a lot of people. I have total respect for the top guilds, and aim to get my guild there soon enough.
    Try the advanced search, it's better. And I'm also on a phone. And, welcome to the forums. This is what you get. A bunch of a-holes lol.

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Thanks for the tip. So actually, what I have learned is there are hardly any cheaters which of course is good. It doesn't take a genius to work out spending money gives an advantage. I guess I'm in disbelief as to how much people are willing to pay to reach the top in a game! Each to their own! I curse myself in how much I spend, so it isn't a criticism, but it does take the fun out of the game somewhat. Depending on your opinion I suppose. Trying hard to keep on topic :-)

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Thanks for the tip. So actually, what I have learned is there are hardly any cheaters which of course is good. It doesn't take a genius to work out spending money gives an advantage. I guess I'm in disbelief as to how much people are willing to pay to reach the top in a game! Each to their own! I curse myself in how much I spend, so it isn't a criticism, but it does take the fun out of the game somewhat. Depending on your opinion I suppose. Trying hard to keep on topic :-)
    Oh no, don't say that. There are loads of them. They just can't do it with gems, yet. And yah, it can be a shock, but it's their money.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings Everyone,

Some Concerns that have been noted

Guilds maxed out with 60 members

Maxed Guild Bonuses

Hackers be it energy, honor and everything else
    I have another concern for you:

Guilds with all three above AND more than 400,000,000 gold in their vault.

Although it might be legit of course... Buying hundreds of mountains of gold.... And have nothing to spend them on.
    KA: erwin _____ 403-143-939 ______ no requests needed _____ free player _____ FKG member

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezinap View Post
    Buying hundreds of mountains of gold.... And have nothing to spend them on.
    Wait, you don't do that? I thought all players bought enough Gold to do nothing with?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Wait, you don't do that? I thought all players bought enough Gold to do nothing with?
    seems totally plausible. That's only 24K in purchases to get that much Gold. You just download the GREE Home loan application.

BTW do you think after the 120th purchase that did nothing for them they just say, yeah I could do that again?
    SMEXY

Looking for a few good mates

870727218 <---- guild invite code

Hogsmeade (Top 75 and getting better...)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    how about someone with 3 manners?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda6900 View Post
    That person has 100% no credibility. If they accidentally sold a Manor, asked Support for it back and then went out and bought a new one to make 3.

Then that person is a dirtbag. Plain and simple.
    Last edited by jonny0284; 07-04-2013 at 10:10 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    That person is 100% no credibility. If they accidentally sold a Manor, asked Support for it back and then went out and bought a new one to make 3.

Then that person is a dirtbag. Plain and simple.
    I think they meant no manners, which obviously we display ;0
    SMEXY

Looking for a few good mates

870727218 <---- guild invite code

Hogsmeade (Top 75 and getting better...)

Post Count
    Grammar failed the post.

Manner = Manor

Ugh.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda6900 View Post
    Good, bad, and table?

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*