A response to your concerns regarding cheaters and taking a step forward together - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: A response to your concerns regarding cheaters and taking a step forward together

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusa View Post
    A lot of players do no spend thousands on wars as they see them as pointless they instead spend thousands if not more on gold. And you can also make 5mil-20mil if not more by farming not very hard.

The top guilds are far from the biggest real money spenders in this game.
    I have personal friends that spend over 30k a month just on buying gold.

Name and shame is a very bad idea there are so many same name guilds and players it is not even funny.

I am not saying there are no cheaters there are and allways will be.
    then they are throwing away money.

i would gladly believe people spend some money on gold, but not 30k per month. Most people dont even make 30k per month, let alone waste it on buying something which can be gotten way cheaper on a IOS game. And yes its possible to get 5m per day in farming, but farming mobs for cash makes your lvl skyrocket and farming money from rivals is very time consuming.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Sirius, how's the reading coming along?

I'm sure you can't deny FUN's posts in this thread, as they were the suitor for the most recent Boss Event. Clearly you give them enough props to warrant that, but can't respect their own questions towards the 60 member Guilds?

Also, if you'd like to answer: The legitimate 60 member Guilds that you have told us exist, are they comprised of members of Beta testing and therefore have a bit of extra gusto behind their members profiles?

If they do, how can testers be mixed with us 'normals'?
    If they don't, I ask again politely to shed some light towards us?
    Jonny - beta testers exist in most top guilds. I have yet to see any beta tester contribute exceptional amounts to guilds (unless they found a glitch which they should report). Also, beta testers may get a few "extras", but they are insignificant unless they use their own gems - and that is always a gamble, because beta testers lose benefits as often as they gain them (my experience anyway). An example of this was during a recent war during beta testing, 40 hits were not counted in the score.

Hope this helps dispel the notion that Beta is the reason guilds have 60 spaces. Oh, and beta testers get checked for legitimacy more frequently I think?
    Carpe Jugulum

"nothing personal. don't know who you are." - v

Lurker
    Post Count
    So have you guys figured out the weasel words yet?
    Legit?
    legitimately?
    the 60 members guilds?
    the total bonuses completed?
    LOL
    Dont you get it yet?
    THEY ARE LEGIT!!!!
    Not because they purchased gold or donated it.
    But they have been deemed legit.
    Pssst......
    They are Gree
    LOL

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusa View Post
    To a lot yes they are pointless not Even going to count how many camper guilds out there that do not take part in the wars are out there my guess over 500 some prob more.
    Everyone has a differant play style in this game some like to fight some do not like to fight and some just do not care.

I Dought we will ever see eye to eye kj
    So you think there are 500 guilds that people form to "hang out" and not participate in wars, but instead to get the minor bonuses associated with being in a guild in the form of casualties, building speed and upgrades speed?

And you spend your precious gold on these, which you claim you find lying around on people's lawns? And to the tune of $5mil + per day? So why bother being in a guild, surely a few % off won't help, because you have installed the money tree anyways...

You sure sound like someone trying to legitimize his hacking experience, but hey just an observation.

War well, or in your case, have fun in the stands of life watching from the sidelines
    SMEXY

Looking for a few good mates

870727218 <---- guild invite code

Hogsmeade (Top 75 and getting better...)

Lurker
    Post Count
    I disagree with the statement "...lobbying Gree along what we see as appropriate actions..." being that this is not a user created game. Gree has a responsibility to maintain certain standards but in the end it is their final decision and what they feel will be the most beneficial way to resolve a problem both from their side and ours. After that, nothing else needs to be said or go on for 5 more pages on the majority of how illegitimate Sirius' claim was about alliances having 60 members already or all the alliance bonuses. Frankly i don't understand or see how you could've read the last 5 pages and not witnessed what comes of as children whining because it's not being fixed their way as fast as they think it should be done. Again, if someone smart enough wanted to sit down and write a code for a program that beats the system, we'll say even, 7 out of 10 times it will be this whole process all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by King Ben View Post
    I guess many of us are being adult by highlighting our concern, submitting tickets when we see something wrong, making what we hope to be constructive suggestions and lobbying Gree along what we see as appropriate actions.

FUN still being number one does not mean hackers are not already hurting them. If we wait till the day hacker guild became number one, the problem will truly be beyond repair.

Regrettably I do not understand nor agree with comments that seems to suggest a cessation in "mourning" or "complaining" ...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You have disagreed with the lobbying reference because this is not user created game ... I do not get the logic of your disagreement. Yes, we are consumers buying the KA product from Gree. Yes, some of us continue to do so because the fun outweigh the cost. This however does not preclude us from airing to the creator of the product what we would like to see changed. There are many companies that go out to seek such feedback and incorporate into their design. Gree did the same, arguably, with the guild quest. The logic behind the statement that you have made is best described as, illogical.

I do take exception with your statement of 'being adult' (something along this line) and 'children whining'. There are legitimate concerns over the impact of hacking and players are airing their concern. Some, granted, are more constructive in their responses than others. Your statement takes a broad brush and attached a childish tag to all who've raised their voice on this concern. I cannot help but have to raise my objection to what I perceived as unfair comment.

Btw, moderator, don't think my comment has crossed any line for me to be banned?

Quote Originally Posted by SlayerD99 View Post
    I disagree with the statement "...lobbying Gree along what we see as appropriate actions..." being that this is not a user created game. Gree has a responsibility to maintain certain standards but in the end it is their final decision and what they feel will be the most beneficial way to resolve a problem both from their side and ours. After that, nothing else needs to be said or go on for 5 more pages on the majority of how illegitimate Sirius' claim was about alliances having 60 members already or all the alliance bonuses. Frankly i don't understand or see how you could've read the last 5 pages and not witnessed what comes of as children whining because it's not being fixed their way as fast as they think it should be done. Again, if someone smart enough wanted to sit down and write a code for a program that beats the system, we'll say even, 7 out of 10 times it will be this whole process all over again.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ben View Post
    Btw, moderator, don't think my comment has crossed any line for me to be banned?
    I would see nothing wrong with it.

And, we still have no answers other than "60 member guilds are legit" from GREE. Why is this taking so long?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wish you were the moderator. Cheers !!!

I would see nothing wrong with it.

And, we still have no answers other than "60 member guilds are legit" from GREE. Why is this taking so long?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolbox View Post
    Look on the bright side, we are at least starting to get this acknowledged.

The only way is up!

The Boondock Saints looking for European or GMT +1 Players to share in our happy guild -

Upgrade Costs - 14%
    Building Upgrade Time - 23%
    Guild Member Increase + 12

We have no minimum daily gold requests but ask for daily contributions to the vault and chat. Obviously, the more you can contribute the stronger we can become!

Guild invite code - 500146990
    Thanks for the spam of your Guild in this thread. Much appreciated.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sirius, i think its a wrong move by Gree to protect the "innocent" guild members. They should know something is wrong. In fact i think they should even be punished, not just lose their guild. If you buy a TV thats stolen, you will get punished in RL even if you "didnt know" it was stolen. Those guys have enjoyed the benefits of a hacked guild for a long time, so they have absolutely no complaints to make imo.

I know its hard to deal with hackers, but really this is one of the things you could correct fast and easy as there is just no chance of legit guilds with 60 members and all bonuses. In fact your approach actually will encourage hacking. Now you can just make a second hack account, release all bonuses and leave. Then you move in with your real one and all others(including yourself) are now "innocent" and legit. This just got to be dealt with.

Also, as one post say in here about buying tons of gold.. No way. I dont even bother arguing against that as theres just NO way any would be stupid enough to spend that kind of cash on "nothing".

137-831-990

Post Count
    Just a few questions as I'm curious. How come the top guilds only beta test? How do the top guilds legitimately score millions of cps in wars with 60 members or less? How come they can score millions of points within the first hour of the game when, presumably those members are high stats but not millionaires?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lisawarrior View Post
    Just a few questions as I'm curious. How come the top guilds only beta test?
    Longer standing members of the KA community.

How do the top guilds legitimately score millions of cps in wars with 60 members or less?
    They're 58 members. Such a stretch to conceive?

How come they can score millions of points within the first hour of the game when, presumably those members are high stats but not millionaires?
    Lots of Gems to gain pole position. C'mon, these questions are ridiculous.

Post Count
    Longer standing members of the KA community.

They're 58 members. Such a stretch to conceive?

Lots of Gems to gain pole position. C'mon, these questions are ridiculous.
    Why rediculous? I said I was curious. I haven't been a member on here for long but I have played kingdom age for a very long time. My guild has 34 members, and yes, it is a stretch to conceive with playing the game and being a gem spender myself.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lisawarrior View Post
    Why rediculous? I said I was curious. I haven't been a member on here for long but I have played kingdom age for a very long time. My guild has 34 members, and yes, it is a stretch to conceive with playing the game and being a gem spender myself.
    Your wallet and their spending don't match. It's not even funny how much they drop. Which is why it's even funnier when Gree suggests that someone is outspending them to get to 60 members.

Most guilds have one or two players that spend. Those guilds have 58 members that spend. Two or three mountains apiece adds up very very quickly when 58 people are doing it. Note that I'm not talking about FUN or RK, that's more like ten mountains apiece. But the principle remains the same.

And Johnny says your questions are ridiculous because a little thought and napkin math would have answered it yourself. If you don't like the answer you come up with, that's not our problem.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 07-02-2013 at 11:47 AM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Like I alluded to before, I am "ignorant" but these questions are not ridiculous for newer members
    of the forum. My guild mates question this all the time! What a way to make someone feel welcome, and trying to insult intelligence as well! Thanks for that!