A response to your concerns regarding cheaters and taking a step forward together - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: A response to your concerns regarding cheaters and taking a step forward together

Post Count
    Fully upgraded guilds.... Hmmm. Lets see ... 120 days ago or so guilds came out, I think.

With 60 members I think that's something like average 2.3 million gold donations, per person, every day (?) ignoring:
    - The bell curve of initial growth to 60 members
    - Buying ludicrously priced level 10 walls
    - Being fully upgraded much earlier than this week (even 10 days earlier raises this to 2.75 average per person)

Hmm, I don't know what game they could be legitimately playing, but I'm pretty sure it's not the same one as me.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    The Brotherhood of Nigerian Scammers.
    Lol, love it.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Belcar View Post
    Fully upgraded guilds.... Hmmm. Lets see ... 120 days ago or so guilds came out, I think.

With 60 members I think that's something like average 2.3 million gold donations, per person, every day (?) ignoring:
    - The bell curve of initial growth to 60 members
    - Buying ludicrously priced level 10 walls
    - Being fully upgraded much earlier than this week (even 10 days earlier raises this to 2.75 average per person)

Hmm, I don't know what game they could be legitimately playing, but I'm pretty sure it's not the same one as me.
    Clearly, they have a guild full of people buying a mountain of gold per day per person for four months. So $100 (no bonus program for gold) * 120 days * 60 people =There are no legitimate sixty member guilds. We aren't buying it. Fix it.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 06-22-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    So $100 (no bonus program for gold) * 120 days * 60 people =
    You forgot that for at least a little bit of time (while they were psuedo-legitimate) there wasn't 60 people donating. So, a lot of forefathers in that Guild had donated a bit more to allow their accomplices a spot in the Guild.

Just saying.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    You forgot that for at least a little bit of time (while they were psuedo-legitimate) there wasn't 60 people donating. So, a lot of forefathers in that Guild had donated a bit more to allow their accomplices a spot in the Guild.

Just saying.
    I hadn't forgotten. Was just being conservative. That's a bare minimum number, it's realistically much higher. Like my font size was.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Well, what can I say, Thankyou for finally posting Sirius, appreciate the time and effort in writing the OP, yeas hackers and cheats WILL always be around but prevention is better than a cure!
    I understand that Gree is serious about this and applaud there stance, now I won't go into the 60 member thing as I believe that there are only 2 but not at 60, legitimate , we do appreciate the openness of your steps to vilify what is being done, but trust that there will be some sort of "Exposure" to these persons/Guilds, whom have doctored their stats and guild , it should be in the form of publicizing in this open forum, and with that "Show" us that Gree is in deed on the case.

Some maybe skeptical of this and others don't care but at the end of the day there is a lot more who want it in black and white, a show of your intentions so to speak, put the cards on the table, we are all open to discussions and posts but we need the show how of your know how.
    I appreciate the new H/C system with staff to do this superficial job , and would like to see as stated earlier a list of known persons that were Removed from the game, this will shine the light that Gree is Doong something.
    Words can carry weight but to show members will Enforce this situation and ease the "Thorn" situation for most.
    We don't need all the details as such but just a glimpse of what transpired...eg
    User ID ...Permanent Ban Gold Hack
    User ID.... permanent Ban Unit Hack
    Guild ID.... Disbanded/Reduced Bonuses Cheat
    I am not sure if Names would be appreciated but an ID would assist those that have sent tickets in and more so that Gree is serious(Transparency) , names would not be needed as this would only be derogatory towards them, not that I have an issue with that, but to keep it clean.
    Thankyou for you input in this and trust we CAN move forward.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hmm

Good that you work on issues, but do you really think there are legit 60 guilds? We worked months to get 58 and 60 is sooo far away. And we miss lots of bonuses too. There is just no way in hell someone can have 60 yet when we dont. And the idea that someone bought it, is just BS. They dont spend enough on gems to be a top team, but buy gold for thousands of dollars in cash instead? And with the IPH i have seen the players in 60 guilds have we are talking about A LOT of mountains.

IMO all 60 guilds should be removed instant before the legit ones do reach 60(Us and RK first i guess).

137-831-990

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredcole View Post
    Hmm

Good that you work on issues, but do you really think there are legit 60 guilds? We worked months to get 58 and 60 is sooo far away. And we miss lots of bonuses too. There is just no way in hell someone can have 60 yet when we dont. And the idea that someone bought it, is just BS. They dont spend enough on gems to be a top team, but buy gold for thousands of dollars in cash instead? And with the IPH i have seen the players in 60 guilds have we are talking about A LOT of mountains.

IMO all 60 guilds should be removed instant before the legit ones do reach 60(Us and RK first i guess).
    Like Willb125 stated, this reeks of a stall tactic until the waters are muddied with legitimate guilds to complicate the matter to the point where nothing really can be done. GREE is really rooting for you guys to get off your butt and max out your bonuses to help them along with this plan.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Post Count
    Sirius, how's the reading coming along?

I'm sure you can't deny FUN's posts in this thread, as they were the suitor for the most recent Boss Event. Clearly you give them enough props to warrant that, but can't respect their own questions towards the 60 member Guilds?

Also, if you'd like to answer: The legitimate 60 member Guilds that you have told us exist, are they comprised of members of Beta testing and therefore have a bit of extra gusto behind their members profiles?

If they do, how can testers be mixed with us 'normals'?
    If they don't, I ask again politely to shed some light towards us?

Post Count

Talking New competition

If 60 member guilds are indeed beta testers, how about a new guild alliance option. Pair up top member guilds with lower member guilds. The requirement would be that there would be a max number of members between two guilds and that each team still collects their normal number of points for the prizes, but get a boost of points by splitting the average of the two guilds. It would make things a little more exciting and bring about new partnerships in this game. Top team would still rule the map. What do you guys think? By the way since I thought of the idea I would like FUN or The Royal Knights to recruit my team of 36, soon to be 38
    Guild code 200094627 Gerber Brothers
    Alliance # 829850502

Post Count

Guild merger requirement

Max two guild merge with 100 members total. This way smaller teams have to get picked up.

Post Count
    Let's let the answer for the question come out before we pursue Gerbear's posts. For any future posters.

Thank you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What's to stop the Royal Knights from teaming with FUN? Is it top 20 with the next 20?

Post Count
    Thanks Sirius, we appreciate you taking action.

We need a level of transparency to see that players that break the rules have been dealt with. I support a "name and shame" approach, provided a proper investigation process has been followed.

When players spend real money on gems and gold, we don't want players to get away with daylight robbery. A streamlined reporting system will help.

We want to enjoy the game!
    Shout (Guild Leader)
    www.thecrusaders.info
    "Where the Strong Play for Fun"

Post Count
    I appreciate the announcement, but feel that the members of FUN have made some good points.