A response to your concerns regarding cheaters and taking a step forward together - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: A response to your concerns regarding cheaters and taking a step forward together

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Good Doctor View Post
    I'm sure there are some legit guilds who drop real $ to get all of the bonuses open. The ones I know of are:

Neurosurgeons United
    Sheiks R' Us
    Hedge fund managers Alliance
    Band of Oil Barons
    Bill Gates of Hell

Any others I'm missing?
    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you are joking, and I'm just not really getting it since none of those are in the top 1000 of Giant's Alley. Perhaps them not existing is the joke. If so, good one.

Edit: disregard... I think I see what you did there... It's Saturday, so I've shut the brain down.
    Last edited by Kjctnorris; 06-22-2013 at 07:57 AM.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Good Doctor View Post
    I'm sure there are some legit guilds who drop real $ to get all of the bonuses open. The ones I know of are:

Neurosurgeons United
    Sheiks R' Us
    Hedge fund managers Alliance
    Band of Oil Barons
    Bill Gates of Hell

Any others I'm missing?
    You forgot one:

We Work For Gree
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Burn He Made Off
    Goldmann Stacks
    We Are Not H******, seriously
    ID Thieves United [ITU]
    Last edited by Alexius; 06-22-2013 at 09:25 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    You forgot one:

We Work For Gree
    Nah that's probably not true. Employing people who try and find loops in your own security is natural, but those employees actually hindering paying customers isn't. If they do so anyways, find proof, sue them for millions of dollars for shady business practice and for emotional damage.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gems R' Us

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The Brotherhood of Nigerian Scammers.

Post Count
    Well this thread got unstickied quick.

Doh, no one bought it. Unsticky it!!!

Post Count
    This is exactly the sort of stuff this forum is getting fed up with.

An answer, a politically correct public relations sorta-generic response to ease our concerns.

When in fact, it makes us question more with no more responses from those who issued it to us in the first place.

Please, GREE/Sirius/CJ... please stay on top of this and communicate with us. It doesn't have to be someone sitting here monotonously answering every post, but, effectively replying to what we are asking.

Please?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Agreed. Gree, why not share your thoughts on plans to deal with issues and have members contribute ideas also that you can consider to help in fixing the issues. Let players be more involved this way so that they continue to be loyal players. It's just ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post

An answer, a politically correct public relations sorta-generic response to ease our concerns.

When in fact, it makes us question more with no more responses from those who issued it to us in the first place.

Please, GREE/Sirius/CJ... please stay on top of this and communicate with us. It doesn't have to be someone sitting here monotonously answering every post, but, effectively replying to what we are asking.

Please?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post

Please?
    Which part? The bold faced lies or the pretty words with no action? Or was it the unsticky of a thread when the BS flag is thrown?

Let's say it all together now: There are no legitimate 60 member guilds. Just because you guys are inept at scripting and coding in general, and your QA department is laughing all the way to the bank, does not mean they aren't cheating. It just means you are bad at finding them.

And to head off another BS response, I (and the majority of the community) refuse to believe that those who are willing to drop 50 mountains on a battle weekend are being outspent to get those additional members.

Your heretofore lack of any response to these guilds blatantly implies a lack of the necessary intestinal fortitude to do the right thing.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 06-22-2013 at 01:14 PM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    2 words : Plausible deniability
    NO MORE FUN !

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    You guys moan for weeks that you hear of no action being taken and now that Sirius speaks in public you bite his head off... and you expect him to reply to you and speak publicly again? this community is ridiculous.

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    You guys moan for weeks that you hear of no action being taken and now that Sirius speaks in public you bite his head off... and you expect him to reply to you and speak publicly again? this community is ridiculous.
    Please quote my response and bold the parts where I bit his head off?

Or, better yet, please italicize the parts where I expected customer service and communication?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    I'm not speaking for anyone else, but I've never asked or, for that matter, moaned about hearing about action being taken. We've already heard this tired response. No one wants to hear anymore words. We want to see action, and as long as GREE continues to trot out parrots to cough up this ridiculous company speak, they'll continue to get this kind of response.

If you aren't insulted by the OP, you're either an employee for GREE, or.... I'll leave it at that, because all the other options I can think of are derogatory. So, I'll just assume you're insulted as well or an employee.

Post Count
    Okay Folks,

Let's try our best to be constructive in the responses to my posting and more so, to each other.

"Please, GREE/Sirius/CJ... please stay on top of this and communicate with us. It doesn't have to be someone sitting here monotonously answering every post, but, effectively replying to what we are asking."

I completely understand and everyone here deserves that level of communication by far. I'm going to read what everyone has posted thus far and then some, so that I can try to address as many responses/concerns as I can when posting.

As for the unsticky, moderation mistake.

~Sirus