A response to your concerns regarding cheaters and taking a step forward together - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: A response to your concerns regarding cheaters and taking a step forward together

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    HAHA you must be too! How much did you used to Pay to play before you stopped due to hackers?
    around $700 per month !, i have 3 cars 2 Motorbikes a house on 3 acres but NO Pool ;-( , now that i have stopped spending real money on this game i should be able to afford my New Shiny pool !! haha
    Cant see the Forest cause of the Tree's !!
    biting the hand that feed them !

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've heard of factions that spend over a thousand dollars a month in gold!

I'm not a member of 60-member guild, but I know someone who is. The original founder quit and reentered his guild under different characters, so all traces of his mega-donations are long gone by now. So, now we have another "legit" guild with all bonuses maxed out and without any traces of the original hacker who started it.

It was fine by me when these guilds were somewhere toward the bottom of the pool, and no serious KA player would ever consider joining one of these. But now they're raising their heads, attracting stronger players, and slowly creeping into top 50 and top 25 (like the guild that I described earlier). And when my guild gets displaced form it's current position by such guilds, than that will be the end of KA for me (if not sooner).
    Last edited by Dragon Buster; 09-09-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Post Count
    Please look at the requiretments thread people are advertising for max upgrades on their bonuses,i know that just one top guild have those bonuses unlocked and that is the only guild that did it legit way!

I want a fast action to shut down the guilds with bonuses maxed out,especialy those that are not in top 10,they dont have iph that big or stats to defend their income from raiding or attacks,so it is imposible for them to max the bonuses..And its slap in face to advertise that for all other guilds that are trying to upgrade bonuses legit way.That is the same as a thief stole a money and then brag to others...
    @ Admin you whil easily find in requiretment threads who are those guilds and investigate them.
    Hope i see some justice here and fast reaction from Gree to ban those guilds
    Last edited by DragCro; 10-04-2013 at 05:51 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Please look at the requiretments thread people are advertising for max upgrades on their bonuses,i know that just one top guild have those bonuses unlocked and that is the only guild that did it legit way!

I want a fast action to shut down the guilds with bonuses maxed out,especialy those that are not in top 10,they dont have iph that big or stats to defend their income from raiding or attacks,so it is imposible for them to max the bonuses..And its slap in face to advertise that for all other guilds that are trying to upgrade bonuses legit way.That is the same as a thief stole a money and then brag to others...
    @ Admin you whil easily find in requiretment threads who are those guilds and investigate them.
    Hope i see some justice here and fast reaction from Gree to ban those guilds
    Perhaps by year 2015...
    Jesus - 614-298-890 (KA)
    Lvl 176- 591.3k A - 596.6k D - 21.9k IPH - 500 Allies

Looking for guilds? Please join us.
    756-470-120

Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +10% casualty decrease
    +24 guild member

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeshu View Post
    Perhaps by year 2015...
    That's pretty optimistic for Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    That's pretty optimistic for Gree.
    Correct , it will be fixed when Gree flick switch on Servers then Game Over !
    Then we can all get our lives back and go outdoors again and get some fresh air, see how the world has changed in the last 2 years and so forth.

Post Count
    Since a few weeks there a a lot of accounts starting day 1 and develop to lvl 200 in 1 or two days. No real kingdoms but a lot of money and high stats. Impossible to get this on a normal way. Someone uses a hack to 'produce' gold for his guild. Since I hate to fight against lvl 10 walls it would be great if any admin could look into this.

Post Count
    Yes I seen this too getting high stats from hacking one unit.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    the new guild boosts have made hacking gold useful again. I think we will see guilds with all of the boosts maxed out. Very annoying to those of us that do it the right way.

Post Count
    Kingdom.jpg

Stats.jpg

Inventory.jpg

And there are at least 30 of this type of account

Post Count
    GREE should look for any guild who has maxed out the new bonuses...
    ban guild members donating the hacked gold, and ban the guild from war
    Period.

If you are an honest player & in a guild that is using hacked gold, you better find a new guild QUICK!
    Line ID: clementine88

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Every day it seems that I visit at least 2-3 of these types of kingdoms. Nothing but a Lvl 1 castle and Lvl 1 barracks, yet they'll have 1500 of 1 type of reward unit. Yesterday, I stumbled on one that was level 212... 6 hours after they raised the level cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    Since a few weeks there a a lot of accounts starting day 1 and develop to lvl 200 in 1 or two days. No real kingdoms but a lot of money and high stats. Impossible to get this on a normal way. Someone uses a hack to 'produce' gold for his guild. Since I hate to fight against lvl 10 walls it would be great if any admin could look into this.
    We will. If you have more screenshots/ names aside from the one linked earlier, we'll look into that asap if those are sent in via ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We will. If you have more screenshots/ names aside from the one linked earlier, we'll look into that asap if those are sent in via ticket.
    It should be very easy to find those similar hackers. You guys can write a small program, scan all players and find those with huge number of 1 kind of units, large number of gold, etc easily.