A response to your concerns regarding cheaters and taking a step forward together - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: A response to your concerns regarding cheaters and taking a step forward together

Lurker
    Post Count

Iam concerned about hig gem use.

I shoped gems in the past, so i know how expensive Thy are if you want use Them as much as some are using Them in wars (scoring 20+ mil) ore making it to 350 cristals i the first Day of the new event. Thises Guilds and persons must be spending a huge wast amount of money to get as many gems needet to get results Like so, if we asume Thy are ligit, i am ofcos a bit envios of foks thad Can aford thad much on a game Like this , and i do belive thad it cant really all be legal gems being spend to get this insane results

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nissen View Post
    I shoped gems in the past, so i know how expensive Thy are if you want use Them as much as some are using Them in wars (scoring 20+ mil) ore making it to 350 cristals i the first Day of the new event. Thises Guilds and persons must be spending a huge wast amount of money to get as many gems needet to get results Like so, if we asume Thy are ligit, i am ofcos a bit envios of foks thad Can aford thad much on a game Like this , and i do belive thad it cant really all be legal gems being spend to get this insane results
    You cannot hack gems. Yet. It's legit.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nothing is impossible, the only impossibility is impossible. However, gem hack arguably has the most direct and immediate hit on their profit so it is likely they focus on preventing (at least trying) and detection on this the most ...

Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    You cannot hack gems. Yet. It's legit.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Also, I thought I read somewhere that the ranking of box event is from the previous round and yet updated. Have to admit that I am not following it closely though ...

All the top 5 will have had to spent $5000-$10,000+ EVERY WAR. GREE really? You belive they have spent this much. Lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Jizzm View Post
    All the top 5 will have had to spent $5000-$10,000+ EVERY WAR. GREE really? You belive they have spent this much. Lol.
    With the bonus program, you can cut the number by a large amount. Also, buy in bulk when GREE has their 40% off sale. Lastly, buy iTunes cards when they go on sale. Best Buy has them at 20% off relatively frequently.

Your $10k figure is less than $200/member of a 50 member guild. With all the savings I described along with the bonus program, it's much less than that.

Spending $100 every couple of weeks on something that entertains you isn't that big of a deal to many people. I spent about $90 last night taking my family to dinner (which wasn't even all that great), and I wouldn't consider myself rich. Surely there are a few people who are rich that play this game that could easily spend much more.

I don't think it's too far fetched. I spent a few bucks a month on this game before the hacker guilds became rampant. Now I spend considerably less, but I can see how it is conceivable.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjctnorris View Post
    With the bonus program, you can cut the number by a large amount. Also, buy in bulk when GREE has their 40% off sale. Lastly, buy iTunes cards when they go on sale. Best Buy has them at 20% off relatively frequently.

Your $10k figure is less than $200/member of a 50 member guild. With all the savings I described along with the bonus program, it's much less than that.

Spending $100 every couple of weeks on something that entertains you isn't that big of a deal to many people. I spent about $90 last night taking my family to dinner (which wasn't even all that great), and I wouldn't consider myself rich. Surely there are a few people who are rich that play this game that could easily spend much more.

I don't think it's too far fetched. I spent a few bucks a month on this game before the hacker guilds became rampant. Now I spend considerably less, but I can see how it is conceivable.
    + 1 Gazzilion ! Same boat ..I used to spend upto $700 a month but with all the H/C in the game why should I spend when other H/C ? To get the same outcome? Yes Gems are said to be NON Hackable but that's what they say... A simple google search will have more info than what is posted!
    I am an Honest player and I could have chosen a different road but didn't , I enjoy playing as its more pleasing rather than alternatives, I didn't cheat my maths tests or exams at school my parent Intilled the honest portion in me when I was younger, but some people can't help themselves !
    Gree needs to adopt a firmer more harsher policy to oust these players!
    I thinks it been long enough with all the talk and posts going to and fro , they did this will do that...but do what!
    Look at all the previous wars ... Who's on top ...FUN...Im not in FUN but know a lot of their players and the spend Mega amounts on this game and yet still only have 58 members?? So why can other guilds afford 60 ? Why would they purchase Mountains of gold and not gems? Gold only goes toward bonuses.. But gems can regen for more points and the more points the better prize/ units? Its not rocket science !
    Just fix it! Simple ....hurt people's feelings or want to take the political road and not offend any player that might be in a questionable guild...tuff Shyte ! You make your bed you sleep in it!
    Just fix the issue Gree...words have been thrown around long enough now..,we need ACTION!
    Show us your support and we will show you OURS

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Many folks here have made some very excellent points. This week has a lot going on so far (we just pushed out 1.9 which had some excellent things folks have been asking for) but, I want to work with all the teams here to make sure we can address everyone's comments and concerns.

I will ask folks to take time and reread all I had to say and share. Please don't just focus on one thing.

"Please note that many are unaware of someone in their guild dumping in gold and when they see their members banned/removed, they do get surprised and most times in a negative way. We don't want to punish those that were innocent and just going about playing the game they enjoy. So we are being very careful in the way we handle this matter and how visible the effects are.

This does not mean don't report them to us just note that it is a very sensitive matter and we do not want to have everyone get upset when they do see actions taken."

No one wants to be punished for what the small few choose to do, hence why we are taking this very seriously and doing our best to respect everyone's feelings on/in the matter.

As for other comments regarding things, they will be addressed. I appreciate what everyone has had to say thus far.

~Sirius
    6-25 was the last we heard from this guy
    I hope nobody took Sirius serious.

I assume this means all hacker guilds are legit.

Thanks for such a helpful "response to our concerns"

Post Count
    I take it thats Sarcasm ? and doubt that Hacker Guilds are Legit givin that they have been Hacked, unless im looking at it all wrong...but as for the time ..well its been a while since we had ANY communication on this, and i would have thought that Gree or Sirius would have posted more by now ? but probably busy with new quests and Guild quests as Siruis said they are taking the H/C thing Serious....mmm ....must have been put on the back burner for other areas to be pushed forward !?
    Sirius, would you like to input on the latest post by our Forum members ? an update is well over due

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Many folks here have made some very excellent points. This week has a lot going on so far (we just pushed out 1.9 which had some excellent things folks have been asking for) but, I want to work with all the teams here to make sure we can address everyone's comments and concerns.

I will ask folks to take time and reread all I had to say and share. Please don't just focus on one thing.

"Please note that many are unaware of someone in their guild dumping in gold and when they see their members banned/removed, they do get surprised and most times in a negative way. We don't want to punish those that were innocent and just going about playing the game they enjoy. So we are being very careful in the way we handle this matter and how visible the effects are.

This does not mean don't report them to us just note that it is a very sensitive matter and we do not want to have everyone get upset when they do see actions taken."

No one wants to be punished for what the small few choose to do, hence why we are taking this very seriously and doing our best to respect everyone's feelings on/in the matter.

As for other comments regarding things, they will be addressed. I appreciate what everyone has had to say thus far.

~Sirius
    Simply give all 60 member guilds notice that they are being removed. The members can find another guild that is legitimate. A week or two should suffice.

Post Count
    I too don't understand why GREE is so worried about removing players from hacked guilds. Like everyone says, they should know what they are doing and should be punished for it. And even if they are too stupid or ignorant to know, given that they are given enough notice to find another guild, I don't think they have any right to be upset about being removed from a hacking guild. They already get to keep their illegitimately gotten rewards, they shouldn't be rewarded further by allowing them to keep benefitting from it while those players that play fairly are punished by not getting rewards that they should've received.
    Kingdom Age 547-115-858 Add me

Post Count
    Wow .....Shocking......still no response about hackers

Let me get this straight ......you want us to believe that there are legitamate guilds fully maxed out because someone or many people spent 100K to max the guild out and then said im done.......Yeah right!!!!!

If i or anyone dropped that kind of cash on a guild.......No offense to FUN......But there is NO WAY I WILL NOT FINISH IN THE TOP TWO SPOTS. I will not and would not allow my guild to finish in any other spot...if i had that kind of money invested in my guild. I would WIN!!!!!

There are also many FUN members who posted about how its impossible for anyone to have a maxed out guild without CHEATING. Seriously ........Can we have an answer now!!!

KA: 630-568-270

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    Wow .....Shocking......still no response about hackers

Let me get this straight ......you want us to believe that there are legitamate guilds fully maxed out because someone or many people spent 100K to max the guild out and then said im done.......Yeah right!!!!!

If i or anyone dropped that kind of cash on a guild.......No offense to FUN......But there is NO WAY I WILL NOT FINISH IN THE TOP TWO SPOTS. I will not and would not allow my guild to finish in any other spot...if i had that kind of money invested in my guild. I would WIN!!!!!

There are also many FUN members who posted about how its impossible for anyone to have a maxed out guild without CHEATING. Seriously ........Can we have an answer now!!!
    This is beating a dead horse. Let's start a new thread for a debate between the members from 60 member guilds against the non 60 member guilds. Maybe something will be done after hearing both sides. Just a suggestion. Please don't kill me.

Post Count
    GREE keep weeding out the unsavory characters.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Any news about the hacker guilds? We faced several already with level 10 walls!
    Jesus - 614-298-890 (KA)
    Lvl 176- 591.3k A - 596.6k D - 21.9k IPH - 500 Allies

Looking for guilds? Please join us.
    756-470-120

Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +10% casualty decrease
    +24 guild member