A response to your concerns regarding cheaters and taking a step forward together - Page 14

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: A response to your concerns regarding cheaters and taking a step forward together

Post Count
    I hope GREE does something about all of the hackers that have made it to L250 already.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I hope GREE does something about all of the hackers that have made it to L250 already.
    KEEP DREAMING
    Zach123 Level 105 396-658-380 ally me

Bloodlust Freedom Fighters

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    @bk your player with extra buildings still has a few extra. looks like he did sell a couple but the others were still there last screen shot I saw. All he has done is change his name.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    @bk your player with extra buildings still has a few extra. looks like he did sell a couple but the others were still there last screen shot I saw. All he has done is change his name.
    Please pm me the name of the player & I will pass it on to my founder.

Well now honest players are being branded as hackers and getting their accounts banned by GREE... how do I know? It happened to me.

It doesn't really matter anymore since my character was semi-retired and only helped out with guild quests occasionally... but it might happen to anyone out there.

Screen shots tell the totally ridiculous story - an account that has been around for more than 2 years, level 128 with 2m-plus stats gets banned "for hacking the game in order to get multiple high-level event prizes".

Any fool can tell firstly, I hardly have any high-level event prizes, let alone multiples of them, and secondly, if I even knew how to hack the game, why didn't I make my character level 250 with 500m stats?

GREE, I ask you, is this what you call taking a step forward?

Last edited by RhymeAndReason; 06-16-2014 at 01:53 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Hacking etc

Quote Originally Posted by Bkplayer1 View Post
    Statement from Warrior co Founder of TRB & previously of TRK
    Dear KA Community,I have been co founder of TRK from its infancy and of TRB since our Fantastic merge with BoB.I can assure all of you that we have never had hackers,ever.Over a 2 year period I have had 2 reports of possible gree bad programming.The first 1 year ago in TRK, where a player had a few double units.This was a bad programming and the player emailed gree constantly to removethem. Gree never did and just said they were working on it. After months of negativity to this player & to our guild by people in other guilds, he decided to quit the game. He did not want any more negativity to our guild, by no fault of his own. He was hounded out of the game by you. I have had a recent report that one of our players has had a double boost building. Immediately I spoke to this player and he told me he had, but he also told methat he had contacted gree about this and again they have done nothing. I asked him to delete it straight away as my guild has a policy of no hackers, no cheats. The player immediately deleted the boost building. It has been a privilege and honour to lead TRK & TRB. We were the 3rd team ever to get to 60 members & we do this by honest hard work, we raid and raid again. We work as a team and we play this game honestly. I can hand on heart say weare one of the cleanest teams in KA. Their is a big difference between hacking & Bad programming. We know What is right and wrong and if I, Dragon Slayer or any of our senior officers ever here of reports or we here of cheating, we will investigate and respond. So please do not hound out another of your fellow players for something he has tried to resolve with gree to no success and has deleted it straight away after asking. Gree Customer ServiceIs not the best, as we all know and we all wish it would improve. Bad programming is Gree,, please do not confuse this with cheating. Think about this statement carefully. I challenge ALL Founders of Guilds, high ranked and low ranked to review your team and to ensure their playing clean. Ill leave you on this note, is 100's + potions bad programming or cheating? Have a Great War, regards Warrior �

Raising a couple of points here:

EXTRA BUILDINGS:
    What Warrior says is accurate. In the founders discussion group, it was pointed out that one of his players had multiple boost buildings and he had that player delete the extras immediately.

That being said, back in the early days, if you accidentally deleted a building, GREE would *eventually* replace it, but many of us became impatient with the turn around time, never sure whether GREE would actually replace the building and thus went and re-purchased the missing building. Gree would then replace the missing building, not checking to see if you'd replaced it. Some players took advantage of this cycle and bought several extra buildings that way, but for many it was simply a GREE support error.
    Then, or a while after this, GREE support simply replaced the newly purchased building with your lost building (best support solution, IMHO, BTW).
    Now, they are not replacing buildings at all although it is still incredibly easy to accidentally delete while quickly tapping to collect gold.

HACKERS:
    Whenever a questionable player is found, it is frequently discussed in the founders group and if agreed to be a hacker, that player is reported to GREE. Unfortunately prior to last war, GREE appeared to ignore these tickets and the french guild Camembert and others went un-punished until it was too blatant to ignore and real dollars were being lost due to this. We continue to discuss to ensure fair reporting of hackers.

However, any player that is already L250 MUST be deemed a hacker by GREE. There is virtually NO WAY that anyone could be L250 already without using a hack. Several of these have been reported by members of the founders group, but this should be a simple thing for GREE to find.

BANNING of NON-HACKING PLAYERS
    I am aware of a few players that are NOT HACKERS - such as the one mentioned earlier with 2m stats - that have been permanently banned. Of these, at least one spends >$1k/month on this game. It is beside me that GREE is focused on perceived issues of player selling (in the cases I am aware of, this has not happened to the best of my knowledge) and banning gem buying players, rather than focusing on the obvious hackers that I mentioned above, who are unlikely to have spent a penny on this game.

Please GREE, get your priorities straight. Let's get the focus on remove people that are cheating the game using hacks similar to those who hijacked the last war and ruin the gaming experience for the rest of the gamers playing KA. These are the people who are affecting your bottom line.

I would also like to see an appeals process available to those who were "Permanently Banned". It seems that there is a unilateral judgement made and players are being improperly removed from the game.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well said gal totally agree. Gree need to focus on these obvious hackers who should be the simplest to find due to their obviously unobtainable levels and numbers of units. obviously finding hackers who are more subtle in their methods and results is going to be more difficult and I have no doubt Gree will make mistakes in identifying certain people as seems to be the case already, perhaps tadaaah you could set in place some kind of formal grievance procedure as gal suggests everyone should be allowed the right of appeal as in real life... miscarriages of justice are bound to occur surely people should be allowed to put their case in these circumstances

I have no extra buildings and never spent a cent on gems, nobody would offer me 5 cents for my account...

Heck if GREE had banned my account for having sh*tty stats I would have laughed and said yes by all means, but how did they ever decide I was a hacker? It's just ridiculous beyond belief.

Ok so I sent GREE another email expressing my surprise at being branded a hacker... And they replied.
    Screenshot tells the sad story.

Post Count
    Carmen Cruz is a ****ing moron and needs to be fired. The dumb broad literally pulls notes off of notepad documents I think, she is utterly and completely useless

Quote Originally Posted by RhymeAndReason View Post
    Ok so I sent GREE another email expressing my surprise at being branded a hacker... And they replied.
    Screenshot tells the sad story.

KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Don't you just love how she signs off - as "Cree"... lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You do know we are not supposed to post emails we recive from gree.

But I fully agree her reply doesn't fit, suit, go anywhere close to answering the question.
    Till seeing this, I honestly thought they read the emails..maybe not understood them, but read them. Now tho, I don't know.
    Daily player

Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    You do know we are not supposed to post emails we recive from gree.

But I fully agree her reply doesn't fit, suit, go anywhere close to answering the question.
    Till seeing this, I honestly thought they read the emails..maybe not understood them, but read them. Now tho, I don't know.
    Why aren't we supposed to post emails from Gree?
    Well either they really don't care or maybe that last email was actually from Cree not Gree so it doesn't count.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RhymeAndReason View Post
    Why aren't we supposed to post emails from Gree?
    Well either they really don't care or maybe that last email was actually from Cree not Gree so it doesn't count.
    Why, Don't know,(other than confidentiality) it used to be in there thread on forum rules.
    But I couldn't see that sticky post anymore this morning. maybe they changed it.
    Edit:
    Yep the forum rules were changed within the last 3 months, I missed it,lol.
    And that part was removed,
    Last edited by Valid or; 06-19-2014 at 08:18 AM.
    Daily player

Too many cheaters

I think what others have said is very true. GREE encourages some cheaters/hackers in the hopes it will make the rest of us honest players buy more gems, which are very expensive. I came across a player with stats 140 million + and he'd only been playing for just over 3 months. You can't tell me he didn't hack the game. It's frustrating.