A response to your concerns regarding cheaters and taking a step forward together - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: A response to your concerns regarding cheaters and taking a step forward together

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Your leader knows who I am. I am in a decent guild...ask Akir about his TBC buddies. and TRK had cheats as well, the ones i refer to were there in your days as well. Tough to dig them up when you can not view guild members bases.

I have nothing against DW, that is a great guild with good people. TRK/TRB are cheap players.

Post Count
    Hi CJ,

Any results yet? I have send you 32 screenshots of hackers including the player id. It must be possible to find out which guild uses them. All have names that show that this accounts belong together. it would be really great to hear something about what you have done so far. The battle starts in a few days and I don't want to meet this guild and pay real money to fight against their lvl 10 walls and hacked boni.

Regards

Post Count
    some players are deluded if they think Gree will actually do ANYTHING for these players that undermine the payers!
    I have spent last 2 years sending photos reports names , levels, stats and so forth and in that time i have seen ZERO done about this !
    Gree want hackers in this game cause it makes the spenders spend more to bridge the gap as they think the hackers and cheats cant get more of their illgain gottens !
    Gree will not post any results of any investigation cause they dont have to! They do what they want which is stuff all !
    they need hackers and cheat to fill the coffers with more of your cash .
    they will only act if enough players report the same player or Guild but even then it will take ages for anything to be done , so by then the water turn murky and they blend in to the paying players..case closed !
    rinse and repeat for any new hack or cheater that enters the game, and if you push the point you will be banned from forums as usual also.
    good luck but doubt anything will eventuate from these posts.

Post Count
    Maybe top guilds should hack the game and they do something about once there no money going to Gree anymore.

Lurker
    Post Count

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    Your leader knows who I am. I am in a decent guild...ask Akir about his TBC buddies. and TRK had cheats as well, the ones i refer to were there in your days as well. Tough to dig them up when you can not view guild members bases.

I have nothing against DW, that is a great guild with good people. TRK/TRB are cheap players.
    There are NO HACKERS at TRB just great players who will be very busy pounding Dogs Pizza 1311579 for the next few days. I guess you just can't stand is kicking your ass every war weekend.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I feel sorry for that Dogs Pizza 1311579 guy... Pity the vast majority of TRB players can't beat me when you take away their multiple boost buildings...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    TRB hacker? Have you ever been in this guild? Everybody in TRB raid hard for the max 60 upgrade.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I dont care how you got the gold to open 60 spots, my issue is with the extra boost buildings.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you would like the screen shots I can send them to you. see if you guys are actually honorable and boot these players or if you just try to cover them up again.

Post Count
    I dont care how you got the gold to open 60 spots, my issue is with the extra boost buildings.
    I've seen a few screenshots myself, and I've seen this done with Manors also. While not 'cheating' per se, it's a cheap tactic that any guild-members and Founders should crack down on with threat of kicking folks who pull this. Note that I'm not singling anyone out here, but I've seen a couple folks with this across a couple of guilds, and I do believe one was a TRB member.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Lurker
    Post Count

Your talking crap

I've never seen any player of any guild with extra boost buildings yes I've seen 3 manors or lenders but that is a gree cock up not anyone hacking.

Wow 20 pages.
    Want to try dockbot? You're invited to my new group 'Dockbot-is-da-bomb' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/8585249/LtBu2m
    We support all gree games.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I want to see actual screenshots and proof before you say anything.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Statement from Warrior co Founder of TRB & previously of TRK
    Dear KA Community,I have been co founder of TRK from its infancy and of TRB since our Fantastic merge with BoB.I can assure all of you that we have never had hackers,ever.Over a 2 year period I have had 2 reports of possible gree bad programming.The first 1 year ago in TRK, where a player had a few double units.This was a bad programming and the player emailed gree constantly to removethem. Gree never did and just said they were working on it. After months of negativity to this player & to our guild by people in other guilds, he decided to quit the game. He did not want any more negativity to our guild, by no fault of his own. He was hounded out of the game by you. I have had a recent report that one of our players has had a double boost building. Immediately I spoke to this player and he told me he had, but he also told methat he had contacted gree about this and again they have done nothing. I asked him to delete it straight away as my guild has a policy of no hackers, no cheats. The player immediately deleted the boost building. It has been a privilege and honour to lead TRK & TRB. We were the 3rd team ever to get to 60 members & we do this by honest hard work, we raid and raid again. We work as a team and we play this game honestly. I can hand on heart say weare one of the cleanest teams in KA. Their is a big difference between hacking & Bad programming. We know What is right and wrong and if I, Dragon Slayer or any of our senior officers ever here of reports or we here of cheating, we will investigate and respond. So please do not hound out another of your fellow players for something he has tried to resolve with gree to no success and has deleted it straight away after asking. Gree Customer ServiceIs not the best, as we all know and we all wish it would improve. Bad programming is Gree,, please do not confuse this with cheating. Think about this statement carefully. I challenge ALL Founders of Guilds, high ranked and low ranked to review your team and to ensure their playing clean. Ill leave you on this note, is 100's + potions bad programming or cheating? Have a Great War, regards Warrior �

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We should stop naming/accusing people and guilds on the forums, send in a report/ticket when you find a kingdom in question(send the report in when viewing there kingdom not when back at yours, might help gree track them down.)
    No one in there right mind will admit to it openly hear on the forums and all it dose is cause arguments and issues between players and guilds.
    Hacking is a problem, obviously. but singling people/guilds out on the forum dose not help the issue and only clouds the information we are trying to get across to gree making it harder for them to deal with the issue.
    Daily player